A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump might be getting some prep but he's definitely going to wing it. You know because it's a live feed. I see it as 50/50 that he will somehow incriminate himself during this sad bit of performance art.

If only the ring girl would just hold a some sign that read "who is responsible for the 1/6 insurrection?"

Donnie would start to drool like Pavlov's dog.

Edited by brakeman
fuck trump!

5 hours ago, brakeman said:

Trump might be getting some prep but he's definitely going to wing it. You know because it's a live feed. I see it as 50/50 that he will somehow incriminate himself during this sad bit of performance art.

If only the ring girl would just hold a some sign that read "who is responsible for the 1/6 insurrection?"  Trump Lost...  LOL. 

Donnie would start to drool like Pavlov's dog.

fifm. 

Is there a feed where people who paid to watch/listen legit will be posting his gems?   I don’t wanna pirate a feed or anything but I’d love to read some his real-time genius from some posters on  some legit message board somewhere or 

Okay, so where's the hijinks?  Some of us gotta get to bed.  

"I haven't seen a fisting that fast since Ivanka's bat-mitzvah."  Something.  Anything.  

Edited by Lobo

On 9/9/2021 at 6:09 PM, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think they pay for it, but they do strategically leak things like this.  And yeah, I don't think this is going to reveal much that is politically or legally very scandalous, but it will be a ton of gossip-rag fodder.

Agreed. What would it matter? Its not like there is some sizeable portion of the population that is still undecided on the idea of Trump/Trumpism. The opening chapter could provide graphic details of trump repeatedly ass raping Mike Pence and wiping his dick on the oval office flag, and teary-eyed trumptards would coo..."He did it for us. Obama would never ass rape Mike Pence for us, he's too divisive." The book will make a few people some money and be forgotten in weeks.  

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, Js1 said:

Clinton/Obama doing something with Pres Biden in NYC. GWB is with VP Harris in Pennsylvania. 

Trump is doing boxing. Still so fucking rage inducing we elected this selfish man-baby president. 

And half the country thinks he’s a genius, the best president ever and is the reincarnation of Christ. God I hate these people so fucking much. Just completely uneducated trash

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

On 9/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Bitch and mon about being the rightful president, but also avoids doing anything that may be construed as presidential. 

Never wanted the job, only the title because of the power that came with it. And the title is all he’s trying to hold onto. 

I think he still thinks he's on a game show. I don't think he's capable of understanding how much power he actually had, or he would have used it.

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Ok so this is real? 

seriously. is it?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think he still thinks he's on a game show. I don't think he's capable of understanding how much power he actually had, or he would have used it.

Or he didn't want to expend effort on things that wouldn't financially benefit him or his buddies.

Hell, imagine if he had owned a stake in some defense contractors.

19 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The Moonies are still a thing???

Man, that's a Way-Back shout out to my Ute in 1970s Selma, Alabama. The Moonies were coming to town, Oh My. We were warned. The Moonies were coming, One if by land, two if by sea, uh, the rivvuh.

We were already dab hands at handling Jehovah's Witnesses (thanks for the brochure, we already belong to a church) or the Mormons (mention Quetzalcoatl, get an entertaining visit while the poor kids rest their bicycle muscles,) but Moonies, Moonies, maaaan...

Then they never even showed up. Dammit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Man, that's a Way-Back shout out to my Ute in 1970s Selma, Alabama. The Moonies were coming to town, Oh My. We were warned. The Moonies were coming, One if by land, two if by sea, uh, the rivvuh.

We were already dab hands at handling Jehovah's Witnesses (thanks for the brochure, we already belong to a church) or the Mormons (mention Quetzalcoatl, get an entertaining visit while the poor kids rest their bicycle muscles,) but Moonies, Moonies, maaaan...

Then they never even showed up. Dammit.

Little known fact: they settled for buying Moon Pie, Inc

• Drool 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Daddy won't you take me back to Muehlenberg County, down by the Green River, where Paradise lays?

I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in askin'

Mr Peabody's coal train has hauled it away....

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

The unbridled stupidity of gop voters has caused a feeding frenzy amongst the con artists in this country, so they're all competing for the same pot of money. Will they spend all their hard earned government handouts  on horse paste, Evander Holyfield superfights, the latest wall being built somewhere in Texas, or the classics like Jim Bakker's emergency food buckets? Find out on this week's episode of "As the Rube Turns".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

To be fair, if this rally had been held in, oh, June, the attendence would probably be higher.  But Delta probably kilt off a good chunk of the attendees, or maybe some of the of the other folk had spent their extra money on Atwoods brand Ivermectin or GoFundMe listings by their friends and relatives.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

The unbridled stupidity of gop voters has caused a feeding frenzy amongst the con artists in this country, so they're all competing for the same pot of money. Will they spend all their hard earned government handouts  on horse paste, Evander Holyfield superfights, the latest wall being built somewhere in Texas, or the classics like Jim Bakker's emergency food buckets? Find out on this week's episode of "As the Rube Turns".

Like sand through the hour glass invernectin through the colon, so are the days of our lives deaths due to covid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

And Ms. Grisham felt that scintillating exchange between her and the first lady was worthy of an entire book?  

Melania doesn't give a shit about American Democracy, film at 11.  

Does the book also feature never-before-disclosed tales of the First Lady being disinterested in the role and otherwise aloof?  

Does it describe in fascinating detail, that the First Couple was growing apart?  Whoah!  

If we're all honest here, it's mainly gonna be stories for Trump supporter males to jerk off to.  Men who are glad she became disinterested in the Donald, so they can take her place and guzzle the God-King's cum.  

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement