A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Speaking of, if I were a real estate developer, I'd buy large plot of barren treeless swampland in rural Texas/Alabama/wherever, subdivide it into the smallest lots possible, and turn it into a neighborhood called Trumpland.  The main road would be MAGA Blvd, and there would also be streets named Melania Street, Ivanka Road, Kushner Way, Kung Flu Drive, and Patriot Way.  Lots starting at $30K for 1/8th acre!

It’s called The Villages.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Speaking of, if I were a real estate developer, I'd buy large plot of barren treeless swampland in rural Texas/Alabama/wherever, subdivide it into the smallest lots possible, and turn it into a neighborhood called Trumpland.  The main road would be MAGA Blvd, and there would also be streets named Melania Street, Ivanka Road, Kushner Way, Kung Flu Drive, and Patriot Way.  Lots starting at $30K for 1/8th acre!

And once it is fully occupied, nuke it from orbit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Can a double-wide fit on 1/8 acre?  Asking for a friend. 

No, but we have a spectacular deal for only the greatest patriots!   You can buy two lots at the special price of $70K!

Edited by Beau Vine

12 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That's a fine teaser pitch, but when it comes to closin' you bring out the big guns. The entire development to be serviced by the Hillary Clinton Waste Treatment Plant.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, brakeman said:

Dispatcher: Sheriff's office, how can I help you?

Neighbor: Yeah, I need a welfare check on a neighbor. I heard him outside a week ago hacking up a lung and looked like he was going to pass out walking down the driveway to pick up his delivery from Tractor Supply. I haven't seen him since which is out of character for him. He's usually out everyday at 7:30 in the morning to yell at the mexican boys down the street waiting on the bus to "go back to their shithole". I went by to check on him but no one came to the door. All I could see through the window was empty zinc bottles and an absurd amount of new pillows stacked everywhere. There was also a foul odor....well, fouler than usual but with a hint of apple.

Dispatch: Ok, we'll send someone out. Do you know the house number?

Neighbor: I'm not sure but....uh, you'll know which one it is. Ya can't miss it.

Edited by Hmbre97
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

Nobody's asking you to be First Lady again, you ungregarious cunt.  What we need you to do is sabotage Commander Shitbag's campaign from the gate by not showing up to anything.  His animal magnetism loses some appeal with his base when they realize his wife is never around because she's busy doing the only thing she really ever knew---slurping ball-sacks for her next meal-ticket.  She endangers women the world over and the only fate she deserves is suicide.  

Nobody's asking you to be First Lady again, you ungregarious cunt.  What we need you to do is sabotage Commander Shitbag's campaign from the gate by not showing up to anything.  His animal magnetism loses some appeal with his base when they realize his wife is never around because she's busy doing the only thing she really ever knew---slurping ball-sacks for her next meal-ticket.  She endangers women the world over and the only fate she deserves is suicide.  

I told you to speak your mind, Jack, but Jesus!
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Watch your back, Jack! 

We all talk about celebrating Trump's death day.  But we forget...before that day comes...Melania is gonna take a sleepy-pill nap with a gallon of Slovenian liqueur.  I feel bad because Baron doesn't deserve any of this.  But watching Trump bumble and stumble through the eulogy is gonna make "Airplane!" seem like a Herzog documentary.  Holy fucking shit, I haven't been listening to my feelings during meditation.  It's so much funnier for the script if she dies first to watch what happens with the other cast members' handling of it. 

tl;dr...she's the former First Lady so Give her a choice.  Let her choke out on  pills, Balkan cock, or the business end of Don Jr.'s hunting sidearm.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Alleged gift from Noem to Trump...  Good.  Fucking.  God. 

spacer.png

Mount Rushmore is a National Park. Governor Noem has jack shit to do with what happens there. And naturally, the MAGA masturbatory version gets the it wrong with Jefferson facing the wrong way.

18 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Melania has been seen once in public this summer and apparently is saying that there's no way in hell she's going to help Trump run again.

Not without another renegotiation of her prenup and a bunch of money in a trust fund for Barron, anyway. 

23 hours ago, Underdog said:

Alleged gift from Noem to Trump...  Good.  Fucking.  God. 

spacer.png

2nd best piece of sculpture I've seen in my life.

#1 being one of those resin Leaning Tower of Pisa might-be-used-as-a-dildo things, if your goal is to torture yourself and/or another person, then get ill from whatever's in that paint.

• Haha 1

Is it a ground lease?  Just branding rights on the flag?  A JV?  I'd love to start an excel tracker on the other DT Trump Finance thread of each and every upside down deal this billionaire genius is engaged in for research purposes.  

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Is it a ground lease?  Just branding rights on the flag?  A JV?  I'd love to start an excel tracker on the other DT Trump Finance thread of each and every upside down deal this billionaire genius is engaged in for research purposes.  

If I remember correctly it was a 99 year lease of the building which is technically owned by the federal government. There was a sketchy lack of diligence by the GSA around the entire thing 

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If I remember correctly it was a 99 year lease of the building which is technically owned by the federal government. There was a sketchy lack of diligence by the GSA around the entire thing 

This.  His bid was way above all the others because he said he could generate way more money than Marriott or Hyatt thought was remotely feasible. 

it’s dead as a doornail right now.  Maybe I’ll wander down there this fall and take some video. 

Let me make sure I understand the ins and outs and the what-have-yous:

He leases a building owned by the federal government for 99 years. Turns it into a hotel (or was it already a hotel?), and now is losing money because no one wants to stay there because he sucks and his hotel sucks. So now, he is trying to sell his lease to somebody else? (Of course, when he was president, there were plenty of sycophants who were willing to stay there, now not so much).

Do I have that correct?

• Like 1

You fucking simpletons.  You don't see the big picture!  He's giving up the lease so he can free up cash flow to 100% self-fund his 2024 Presidential campaign.  He doesn't use outside money so he won't be beholden to special interests or the Swamp!  He's just getting his cash affairs in order so he can once again use his billions of dollars to run for President.  This is part of the plan to combat the Big Lie.  It's:

THE BIG PLAN! 

14 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

But it’s a write-off isn’t it?

Why would he give that up? He already thinks losing money is a brilliant strategy to save taxes.

You don't even know what a "write-off" is, do you? 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement