A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Posted (edited)

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

more: https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/03/trump-media-auditor-charged-by-sec-with-massive-fraud-permanently-barred-from-public-company-audits.html

The auditor, BF Borgers CPA and its owner Benjamin Borgers have agreed to be permanently suspended from practicing as accountants before the SEC, and also agreed to pay a combined $14 million in civil penalties, the SEC said.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Shocking. He must have been manning the glory hole at fish camp when they went over "an aggy does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do." Its the only explanation. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Well, what she really meant by "her restaurant was doing better under Trump" was more to say "all restaurants were doing better under Trump". You know like when they all had to shutdown, fire their staffs, and severely cut back or close. But again, that wasn't his fault. It was just this Covid and that son of a bitch, Fauci. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

aggy

image.gif.3dc44e6b2466a97d35bed791b245d10a.gif

Ben is a CPA with over 15 years experience in public accounting. Ben has two degrees from Texas A & M University. One is in Information Technology (IT) and the other is in Accounting.

So the Information Technology course is to teach an accountant how to be a better liar?

Should have told him the generals thought he was an idiot and tried to assassinate him multiple times. 

The despots and would be dictators are always blind to this part, and how the story ends.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Any chance she had a different restaurant back then that maybe Covid wrecked?  

My assumption is no and that’s why there’s some truth to her comment. Under Trump she didn’t have a restaurant and was neither making nor losing money. Now she runs a destined to fail vegan restaurant in Wisconsin. She’s certainly losing money and doing worse than doing nothing at all. The inference that it’s Biden’s fault and not her colossally stupid business model is, of course, disingenuous. 

• Like 1

The Trump Org is so small that Trump, Don Jr. or Eric had to sign off on any payment greater than $10K? And he was still signing the checks during his Presidency? Talk about not trusting Eric or Don Jr.

Not that I actually blame Trump for the last part.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Trump Org is so small that Trump, Don Jr. or Eric had to sign off on any payment greater than $10K? And he was still signing the checks during his Presidency? Talk about not trusting Eric or Don Jr.

Not that I actually blame Trump for the last part.

At my last job, I had signing authority up to $250,000.   There were probably 30 or so people with at least that level.  It went up from there; 500k then 1mm+ .  There were at least 5-7 who could sign for 1mm.  

As always, the Trump Org is a clown show.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Didn’t Trump have to seperate himself from Trump org during his administration?  How was he still the signatory for checks?

Well he was supposed to, and said he would, but didn't. And wasn't impeached for it because reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 5

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Didn’t Trump have to seperate himself from Trump org during his administration?  How was he still the signatory for checks?

I'd say fucking this, but looking back we should have known he was lying about disconnecting himself from the daily operations.

36 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Well he was supposed to, and said he would, but didn't. And wasn't impeached for it because reasons. 

who do you think is going to run social security when Trump privatizes it ?

1 hour ago, Restless Native said:

I'm worried about Tim Scott. Somebody needs to tell him that they tried to hang Trump's last VP, and that was the whitest dude in the history of white dudes.

Herman Cain Smile GIF

Herman Cain says remember me?  I was a billionaire Trump supporter and died from Covid after attending an indoor Trump rally in Tulsa.  Although forgotten, even less people care about Tim Scott, and Trump has already been publicly disparaging of him.  Sad.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'd say fucking this, but looking back we should have known he was lying about disconnecting himself from the daily operations.

Yes, and from the AP clerk's testimony today, she made it sound like there were frequent Fedex packages going down to the White House with checks for Trump to sign. And even forgetting that he said that he wouldn't run his business, this tells me that he must have spent a sizable amount of time running the Trump Org from the WH. You can't tell me that he spent 30 seconds signing checks. I bet he was on the phone back with Eric/Don Jr. asking questions.

There was always an mystery as to exactly what Trump was doing when his daily schedule has several hours per day of "executive time." The MFer was running the Trump Org.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, Pancho said:

Let’s use Black people as props again by paying them to lie and see where that gets us!

This biscuit’s restaurant didn’t open until 2023. She’s working her grift.

48 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Look!!! He resigned from all of his businesses!!

donald-trump-salary-business.thumb.jpg.0ddbdcbd0d38d369538e1c59b048176a.jpg

17 minutes ago, Satchel said:

This biscuit’s restaurant didn’t open until 2023. She’s working her grift.

Looks like it’s time for some Yelp reviews and a call to the local health dept to file a complaint. 

If you drew a Venn diagram of vaigans and liberals the circles would be on top of each other; great job alienating what few customers you already have.

On 5/2/2024 at 10:36 AM, SydneyCarton said:

I honestly haven’t been to a McDonald’s in over a decade, so this is fair. Do they not have a dollar menu anymore?

but my point stands. 

I am a little sad that I not only know this but take advantage of it as often as I do, but with the app you can nearly always get free small or medium fries with another purchase.  I order ahead (3 minutes from my office) for the basic chicken sandwich and a small fry - about 630 calories, so not nothing but far from the worst - and get my lunch super quick for $2.76.  No drink, but I quit soft drinks anyway...

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, tx ind said:

If you drew a Venn diagram of vaigans and liberals the circles would be on top of each other; great job alienating what few customers you already have.

Are you trying to spell "vegans" or "vaginas?"

24 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

I am a little sad that I not only know this but take advantage of it as often as I do, but with the app you can nearly always get free small or medium fries with another purchase.  I order ahead (3 minutes from my office) for the basic chicken sandwich and a small fry - about 630 calories, so not nothing but far from the worst - and get my lunch super quick for $2.76.  No drink, but I quit soft drinks anyway...

Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

Poor username to post correlation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3