A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I wonder who(m) might have called me out/singled me out and made it personal. Who in the fuck could it be? I only hope you can suss out the clues Nancy Drew and get back to me with One Direction. 

I don't know you. I'd like to keep it that way. Please don't quote my posts.

Edited by tigol
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Well, before you start counting up to the 18th president, remember that there were 14 presidents before Washington. Thanks Pawn Stars.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hall-of-presidents-before-washington

The Hall of Presidents Before Washington, located in the lobby of the Westin hotel in Annapolis, Maryland, helps to tell their stories.

This might get lost in the shuffle. I’m not sure where else to post it. Olivia Troye, the former Pence aide who made news this week telling us about how the racist Stephen Miller obstructed the visa program for our Afghan allies, did an interview with Frontline back on January 15. It covers a lot of territory, from the Jan. 6 insurrection to Afghanistan and beyond. If you’ve got an hour to kill then you should check it out. There’s a lot to digest.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

She deserves it because she’s an ill-informed attention whore.

She’s just as bad a “OMG NO POLITICS IN THE DT but let me tell MY political opinion!”.

And because the desperate horny losers cream over her posting hella filtered pictures on the Football board, 95% of this board let’s her slide.

Nothing better than a woman who knows what's up.  Ages ago my first wife -- the San Antonio mega church girl -- was pissed off at a former classmate who it happened had just broken up with her boyfriend.  My ex made a rather out-of-character comment, "Well, he deserves a girl who can give him some friction."  I was surprised by this comment.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

horse toothpaste up the ass !

So me, the wife, and two teenage kids are sitting in a condo in Marathon, Fl right now.  They are watching "Mulan" and I'm posting here.

My wife asks, "what are you laughing at?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

So me, the wife, and two teenage kids are sitting in a condo in Marathon, Fl right now.  They are watching "Mulan" and I'm posting here.

My wife asks, "what are you laughing at?"

Wait till you come across the Jeffery Dahmer post in the Covid thread on DT.  I'm still laughing. 

Take your low IQ, lame Karen insults and fuck off back to the DT where you can get your sad pathetic ego stroked.

Seek help, you nasty dumb twat.

PS - none of the men on this board have any interest in fucking you. You’re desperate and it bleeds through every attention seeking post you submit.

You’re nothing but Fitlump 2.0.

Good luck on your future City Council race!

Wait. Did I miss the Tit pic?

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Lindell: Trump will be reinstated before Jan. 1.

Trump: Lindell is a great man. He had SCIENTISTS up there with him in South Dakota. And he's a great patriot. 

Trump: MTG is very intelligent.

Mike Lindell, still in Trump's good graces, has new prediction: reinstatement by New Year's (msn.com)

Drag Race No GIF

13 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump: Lindell is a great man. He had SCIENTISTS up there with him in South Dakota. And he's a great patriot. 

Mike Lindell, still in Trump's good graces, has new prediction: reinstatement by New Year's (msn.com)

About as likely as UK playing in a BCS Bowl game this season. 

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMANCracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I just checked and sure enough it’s a full moon tonight. This is just some hysteria spilling onto the site.   The ladies can’t help it. 

Here's a great idea, let's all go out and eat shit and bark at the moon..  At least we might be doing something worthwhile.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump is full blown stupid if he thinks MTG is intelligent. Don’t let that guy within a thousand miles of leading this country again. 

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Well, before you start counting up to the 18th president, remember that there were 14 presidents before Washington. Thanks Pawn Stars.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hall-of-presidents-before-washington

There are more people that believe this kind of stuff, believe the US is a corporation, etc., than most of us would like to believe.

And this all goes back to how we shouldn't be arguing amongst one another, but we should be instead focused on grifting the fuck out of Trumpkins.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Jesus.  I’m completely melted flying out of vegas and I think I’m actually in better shape than Nicole.  Yikes

Serious question: how (much more) hammered can you get on board a plane for Vegas versus the rest of the country?  Can you show up for a 5am flight after gambling and drinking till 4am and still get on (assuming you're not acting a fool)?

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This might get lost in the shuffle. I’m not sure where else to post it. Olivia Troye, the former Pence aide who made news this week telling us about how the racist Stephen Miller obstructed the visa program for our Afghan allies, did an interview with Frontline back on January 15. It covers a lot of territory, from the Jan. 6 insurrection to Afghanistan and beyond. If you’ve got an hour to kill then you should check it out. There’s a lot to digest.

That is definitely getting lost in the shuffle. Although it shouldn’t.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Pretty sure the only way out of this predicament is a lesbian circle lick off. Maybe throw a strap on in the mix.  $100 each to watch. Anyone who disagrees or won’t pay Brant a hundy doesn’t get to watch. 

You are one sick, perverted motherfucker.....oh and where do I send my $100?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I found this site because my brother and my brother's friend  (cousin in law) were on it. I like football. I married a surly. Probably all my fault it did not work out. Sorry I am not  the fraud you think I am.

2E27697B-CD47-4761-9A32-85BC9A3C0284.jpeg

Needs more trump flag.

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

1. My dad died in 2005. He was a pathologist. UT grad like me. And most of my family.

2. I never went to Ok St

3. I have no idea what you are sayiing or how to answer.

Definitely troll. Bringing up sympathy response out of nowhere is an obvious give away.

Nobody asked you when or if your dad died. Fuck off troll.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

They decimated the parsley. Huge 18-20 of them. Not sure what they are. So tell me how Biden doesn’t have dementia. I think they are black swallowtails. (Picture)

3C9D5A95-BEF3-4FD2-81DC-1177A1360C1D.jpeg

6793AA04-048B-428D-A93D-BD3FF24E2108.jpeg

yes those are black swallowtail butterfly caterpillars. They will turn into these guys:

Black-Swallowtail_Jefferson_5SEP2010_SBr

Just pull them off and feed them to your chickens if they are defoliating your garden.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement