A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

39 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She got the necessary permits and went through Secret Service clearance in order to set up a parking area. A PAID parking area. $20 per car.

This is how one grifts. No inventory, no design process, no production costs, no competing with a thousand other artists. Simple, Boom, cash money.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Perfect... 

Jerry: Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.

Osgood: Why not?

Jerry: Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.

Osgood: Doesn't matter.

Jerry: I smoke! I smoke all the time!

Osgood: I don't care.

Jerry: Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.

Osgood: I forgive you.

Jerry: [tragically] I can never have children!

Osgood: We can adopt some.

Jerry: But you don't understand, Osgood! Ohh...

[Jerry finally gives up and pulls off his wig]

Jerry: [normal voice] I'm a man!

Osgood: [shrugs] Well, nobody's perfect!

[Jerry looks on with disbelief as Osgood continues smiling with indifference. Fade out]

• Haha 4

Y’all about to get a great visual representation of Cullman, Alabama.

Only good things to come out of Cullman are the Britt brothers (Roll Tide!) and orange rolls from All Steak restaurant.

That place only trails Sand Mountain and Haleyville for ultimate gumpness.

And it’s been pouring rain there for days and still raining. That pasture is an absolute mud bog lol.

And I can let the cat out of the bag now that the morons are already there.

One of the members of our North Alabama Women’s Democratic group owns the adjoining land.

She got the necessary permits and went through Secret Service clearance in order to set up a parking area. A PAID parking area. $20 per car.

All proceeds going to various local Democratic groups and groups like BLM, Planned Parenthood, March for Our Lives etc.

There should be an announcement next week. Letting all those Trumpanzees know exactly where their $20 went.
That is fucking Rad. Count me on for $100 for your pizza party, happy hour, vacation, or Beto Cameo purchase.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Y’all about to get a great visual representation of Cullman, Alabama.

Only good things to come out of Cullman are the Britt brothers (Roll Tide!) and orange rolls from All Steak restaurant.

That place only trails Sand Mountain and Haleyville for ultimate gumpness.

And it’s been pouring rain there for days and still raining. That pasture is an absolute mud bog lol.

And I can let the cat out of the bag now that the morons are already there.

One of the members of our North Alabama Women’s Democratic group owns the adjoining land.

All proceeds going to various local Democratic groups and groups like BLM, Planned Parenthood, March for Our Lives etc.

There should be an announcement next week. Letting all those Trumpanzees know exactly where their $20 went.
Tapa DP

The kid never had a chance.  One of the few positives of those still clinging to the Trump movement is most of them are no longer of child-rearing age and you hope that their older kids have a modicum of access to critical thinking and solid news.  I mean, yeah...most of 'em are doomed to repeat their parents idiocracy.  But you can change some hearts and minds when people (these kids) are in their 40's.  

But this little guy in the vulgar t-shirt...he's fucked from Day One.  Because he'll be trained to believe the reason he never had a chance at a decent life is because of some boogey-man Trump told him about...when all the while...he was doomed because of the man holding his hand in that video.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That poor child.

The kid will be alright because he will channel his rage into a successful stand-up comedy career.

As for Slim Dude walking up to Camo Butt Girl, I must confess I don't quite get his banter. I grew up knowing three varieties of Alabamese, and can understand a couple more, but his mud-slurry is beyond me.

"You'on think I wif? Donn go see eny more o uff."

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

All Mickey Mouse hats are gay friendly 

Mickey Mouse was in court to get a divorce from Minnie Mouse. The judge asked him, “So you’re saying you want a divorce because your wife is crazy?” Mickey answered, “No, I want a divorce because she’s fucking Goofy!”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Nice parroting of GQP talking points.

Get that shit out of here.

Also, what the fuck does Biden’s son have anything to do with it. He isn’t in government. No that was Dotard that gave his ENTIRE unqualified family positions of power so they could grift.

Yes Trump is a despot and a horrible person….Biden ain’t right. Something isn’t right there. And his son needs a rehab sorry. Fucker is basically a 40 plus meth lab who banged his dead brother’s wife. Hopefully, he’ll get help bc he’s an addict and Biden has dementia. 

• Fuck You 17

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes Trump is a despot and a horrible person….Biden ain’t right. Something isn’t right there. And his son needs a rehab sorry. Fucker is basically a 40 plus meth lab who banged his dead brother’s wife. Hopefully, he’ll get help bc he’s an addict and Biden has dementia. 

I'll never understand the fascination w/ Biden's kid.  He's not a politician, he doesn't mean shit to anyone but the Bidens.

And even if Joe has dementia, he's still 100X more intelligent, thoughtful and moral that Trump.  If we had 3 or 4 parties, in the dotard era, we'd be a full on dictatorship now with America's dumbest, most evil citizen in charge.  

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'll never understand the fascination w/ Biden's kid.  He's not a politician, he doesn't mean shit to anyone but the Biden's.

And even if Joe has dementia, he's still 100X more intelligent, thoughtful and moral that Trump.  If we had 3 or 4 parties, in the dotard era, we'd be a full on dictatorship now. 

I am not disagreeing with yall. His son needs to be in rehab for more than 90 days. I see the signs of dementia based on personal experience. I am not fighting with you. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 8

24 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Bullshit.  You came into the Dotard thread and specifically brought out the tired GQP talking points.  

What do you want me to say? Didn’t vote for Trump. Think Biden isn’t fit for office. He son is a dotard and needs a commitment.   

Edited by Nicole44
  • Fuck You 10

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement