A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

This thread has officially gone full retard. 

Strange how it roughly coincided with the brain dead But Hunter Biden! stylings of Nikki. TBH I was unfamiliar with her posts before this thread. Now I will just ignore them. Go back to the kids’ table.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not backing off. Put me in timeout. Apparently I have a fan club and I doctor my pics. I want a fair fight. Also, If Colt didn't have the stinger no way you win that game, Harry Styles hooker

Maybe you should go start your own website? 

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not backing off. Put me in timeout. Apparently I have a fan club and I doctor my pics. I want a fair fight. Also, If Colt didn't have the stinger no way you win that game, Harry Styles hooker!

BTW excellent timing. I have gone through a ton of shit recently and @Bama Chick you are the cherry on a shit sundae. 

Ask yourself why you are in this specific thread, please. This is about as polite as it’s gonna get. 

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not backing off. Put me in timeout. Apparently I have a fan club and I doctor my pics. I want a fair fight. Also, If Colt didn't have the stinger no way you win that game, Harry Styles hooker

Y’all hear that! She ain’t backing off! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh Christ, just shut the fuck up, please. You are clearly not terribly bright, you write and express yourself like a child, you announced yourself in this post-presidency Trump topical thread with some bizarre non-sequitur about Hunter Biden’s need for rehab for absolutely no reason, and you are overconfident regarding your perception about anyone giving two shits about your opinions because some pathetic thirsty clowns on this site have you the attention you were craving.  

While it would be nice to have more thoughtful, conservative voices participating on this board, that is not you. You, put simply, are a useful idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Nice parroting of GQP talking points.

Get that shit out of here.

Also, what the fuck does Biden’s son have anything to do with it. He isn’t in government. No that was Dotard that gave his ENTIRE unqualified family positions of power so they could grift.

Joe should give Hunter an office in the White House with a budget and a staff. Watch the Trumpublicans’ heads explode.

blog_zuma_kushner_flak_vest_0.jpg

DziKM-gVsAI8O1x?format=jpg&name=medium

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'll never understand the fascination w/ Biden's kid.  He's not a politician, he doesn't mean shit to anyone but the Bidens.

And even if Joe has dementia, he's still 100X more intelligent, thoughtful and moral that Trump.  If we had 3 or 4 parties, in the dotard era, we'd be a full on dictatorship now with America's dumbest, most evil citizen in charge.  

Watch Fox News. Repeat what you hear. Consider yourself politically involved.

It’s that simple.

• Hook 'Em 4

I have Nicole on ignore because her inane ramblings hurt my brain. But what's wild to me is how I'll often see two and even sometimes three hidden posts by her in a row. I don't know what it says about a person that they need to post multiple posts in a row in quick succession.  

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't know if y'all know this, but I am not a huge Trump fan.  But I gotta admit, he played that masterfully.  He knew how to preface it, he knew what tone and gesturing to maintain, and he knew how to let some of them get their boos out, and then how to finish the thought.  We forget, because 99% of his delivery is to spew lies and vitriol, but every once a great while---his deft delivery can actually pass along a decent message in an incredibly effective manner.  I know all most of us will see/hear is asshole talking to assholes about asshole stuff.  He wasn't as passionate as I would have preferred, but I wasn't there, I couldn't read the room/pasture.  But from here, he handled that really fucking well.  I'm sure the rest of the speech was the usual bullshit, but I'd wager that more people walked away from that willing to get the vaccine than walked away still booing him in their minds for even suggesting it. 

My only question is why the hell he did that in the first place, must have bought some Pfizer stock or some shit, but again...folks, admit when you see something good in this world.  That was the only tiny sliver of opportunity to deliver the vaccination message to those dipshits and he did fucking nailed it.  Some won't listen, but many will.  Just go back and watch his cadence and his way of letting them think they're getting their point across---he's not talking to that 20% that can't be saved but maybe that 40% that were still on the fence.  Neg rep me if you want, but that 1% of that man that is not rotting evil...may have just done something halfway decent by just talking like he usually talks...which is why it'll work.  

I really hope so. Squelch my own cynicism and hope there is a majority. I'll take some over none though. 

Some over none is how we get out of this alive.  

Like I said, that little glimmer of hope there could be a harbinger of more of these dipshits' suspicions being assuaged.  

But how we can possibly proceed with posters like Nicole44 having all these sleepless nights because of the evils being laid upon the Republic by Hunter Biden? 

59 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She deserves it because she’s an ill-informed attention whore.

She’s just as bad a “OMG NO POLITICS IN THE DT but let me tell MY political opinion!”.

And because the desperate horny losers cream over her posting hella filtered pictures on the Football board, 95% of this board let’s her slide.

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Go bang Harry Styles while he is transforming. That group of musicians suck. Listen to some real music. No doubt he has a restraining order on your ass. By the way Kiss my ass bitch. 

Obligatory 

EAn-mg.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Orale said:

I have Nicole on ignore because her inane ramblings hurt my brain. But what's wild to me is how I'll often see two and even sometimes three hidden posts by her in a row. I don't know what it says about a person that they need to post multiple posts in a row in quick succession.  

Great pic, btw. (Avatar)

7 minutes ago, Orale said:

Perhaps you never encountered MrPhlegm.

Also, I’ll put someone on ignore when they mostly just post tweets. This list was too long to capture in its entirety.

F3A71DB1-340C-4E0B-A9EF-9F825D2CB082.png

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

How long until she runs to DT or the football board and tells them how the crazy lib cabal was mean to her in the CR cesspool?

I have never reported a post. I leave that to pussies like y'all. Also, thanks for giving me a blueprint of what I will not do. Also, where is @Bama Chickhiding? This thread is full of random shit. See page one. 

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I have never reported a post. I leave that to pussies like y'all. Also, thanks for giving me a blueprint of what I will not do. Also, where is @Bama Chickhiding? This thread is full of random shit. See page one. 

This chick is a dude. Like the men’s warehouse guy used to say. I guarantee it! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

So now that’s finally over. Curious what y’all think about dotards big vaccine push lately. Frankly I think that portends some ominous day ahead. Unless it just gets dotard supporters. Then, ok. 

too little, too late

the anti vaxx crowd is dug in. Give them liberty or death 

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Take your low IQ, lame Karen insults and fuck off back to the DT where you can get your sad pathetic ego stroked.

Seek help, you nasty dumb twat.

PS - none of the men on this board have any interest in fucking you. You’re desperate and it bleeds through every attention seeking post you submit.

You’re nothing but Fitlump 2.0.

Good luck on your future City Council race!

High Quality GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s actually somewhat disturbing in the sense that if Dotard is now harping on getting the vaccine at his rallies, he may know how bad it is actually about to get. 

Yeah, I don't think he would be harping on getting the vaccine if somebody hadn't casually mentioned how many have died, or that a bunch of Republican leaders/personalities had been dying off. 

Hell, knowing Trump, he probably knows of some older rich donors that died off from it.

I mean think about it. Hopefully there is never a breakthrough variant that can beat the vaccines and then cause a significant amount of death.

But what if there is? What do you think that particular variant would do to the unvaccinated? It might kill almost half of them. 

47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I'm sorry for whatever you've been going through, and since I really don't know much about it I won't dis you.  But on the other hand, I have mad respect for Bama Chick, and she hasn't been hiding, as much as preoccupied recently.  So here's some more random shit.  *Cross posted from Covid thread.*

On 8/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, Bama Chick said:

Y’all are so awesome!

Hang tough trauma babe!

It’s SO bad y’all.

I just got home. 14 hour days are killing me. Spent the week revamping our testing services and got 5 new sites rolled out today.

We conducted almost 700 tests today. I bet a good half of them were kids. I had to excuse myself for a mini breakdown.

I just took a double dose of Valium and plan to pass out for about 18 hours.

PLEASE be careful. Keep your kids home if you can. This shit hasn’t even come close to peaking.

And on deck for next week? Commandeering part of our parking deck for triage and overflow ICU beds.

If COVID doesn’t get me, exhaustion and despair just might.

God - my exhaustion is the only thing keeping my rage at bay and going full Michael Douglas in “Falling Down” on the selfish morons surrounding me.

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Like the men’s warehouse guy used to say. I guarantee it! 

Yeah, but if you didn’t like the way you looked, what did that guarantee get you? Not a goddamned thing, that’s what. ‘So we gave you the wrong color pants. Fuck off.’

45 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

No. Highly sensitive to general anesthesia.  Carry on. I Wont darken yalls doorstep anymore.  

markcuban.gif.b772b9d6fd84a096ce93ed581168e9b5.gif

42 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Take your low IQ, lame Karen insults and fuck off back to the DT where you can get your sad pathetic ego stroked.

Seek help, you nasty dumb twat.

PS - none of the men on this board have any interest in fucking you. You’re desperate and it bleeds through every attention seeking post you submit.

You’re nothing but Fitlump 2.0.

Good luck on your future City Council race!

1440213236_holdup.gif.b76ea68ff166750332ab029fdd9b8632.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Orale said:

Or post-reply to practically everyone in a thread as if they are having a 1-on-1 convo with each poster in a thread. 

I have no idea what the fuck is going in this thread these last few pages, but it does remind me of a topic I was thinking of writing about in grad school.  I've always wondered how message boards influence a person psychologically as it relates to a person's social need for friendships/relationships.  Sometimes I wonder if some posters feel as if they are so part of a message board community that the message board and the people who post on it are now a substitute for an actual, real-life social relationship with others.  I've always advocated for a break for boards like this for this very reason.  I've personally taken breaks whether they be a few days, a week or so, or even a month.  I would advocate that a few posters also need to take a sabbatical from this site for a social reset.  Maybe that's what is happening the last page or so in this thread...

• Hook 'Em 5

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement