A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I’d love to have more than two parties.  Biden has dementia issues. His son needs rehab. 

Nicole, you've been teetering for a while, but looks like you just fell off . . . 

Hunter is a painter, and a damn good one.  Joe has a bit of a stutter he tries to work around, in case you haven't heard.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

This is how one grifts. No inventory, no design process, no production costs, no competing with a thousand other artists. Simple, Boom, cash money.

They will make the real money when they start charging $100 a car for tows out of that inevitable mudlot.  

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

SIAP

That's somebody's mom. Thanksgiving is coming up. We're gonna need our new friends of the SEC to join the traditional thread of family craziness. 

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Ok, maybe some of them will listen. Maybe now that the Orange Savior has spoken some of them will get it. Say it again you fat blowhard. Your marks are dying.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's somebody's mom. Thanksgiving is coming up. We're gonna need our new friends of the SEC to join the traditional thread of family craziness. 

Ok, maybe some of them will listen. Maybe now that the Orange Savior has spoken some of them will get it. Say it again you fat blowhard. Your marks are dying.

That’s actually somewhat disturbing in the sense that if Dotard is now harping on getting the vaccine at his rallies, he may know how bad it is actually about to get. 

42 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Make some bread with it.

Was thinking of a couple of buns, hun. 

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She deserves it because she’s an ill-informed attention whore.

She’s just as bad a “OMG NO POLITICS IN THE DT but let me tell MY political opinion!”.

And because the desperate horny losers cream over her posting hella filtered pictures on the Football board, 95% of this board let’s her slide.

herbie.gif.9782bbe6ecd5b7b65672fdb5fb887b6b.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She deserves it because she’s an ill-informed attention whore.

She’s just as bad a “OMG NO POLITICS IN THE DT but let me tell MY political opinion!”.

And because the desperate horny losers cream over her posting hella filtered pictures on the Football board, 95% of this board let’s her slide.

Go bang Harry Styles while he is transforming. That group of musicians suck. Listen to some real music. No doubt he has a restraining order on your ass. By the way Kiss my ass bitch. 

• Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I don't know if y'all know this, but I am not a huge Trump fan.  But I gotta admit, he played that masterfully.  He knew how to preface it, he knew what tone and gesturing to maintain, and he knew how to let some of them get their boos out, and then how to finish the thought.  We forget, because 99% of his delivery is to spew lies and vitriol, but every once a great while---his deft delivery can actually pass along a decent message in an incredibly effective manner.  I know all most of us will see/hear is asshole talking to assholes about asshole stuff.  He wasn't as passionate as I would have preferred, but I wasn't there, I couldn't read the room/pasture.  But from here, he handled that really fucking well.  I'm sure the rest of the speech was the usual bullshit, but I'd wager that more people walked away from that willing to get the vaccine than walked away still booing him in their minds for even suggesting it. 

My only question is why the hell he did that in the first place, must have bought some Pfizer stock or some shit, but again...folks, admit when you see something good in this world.  That was the only tiny sliver of opportunity to deliver the vaccination message to those dipshits and he did fucking nailed it.  Some won't listen, but many will.  Just go back and watch his cadence and his way of letting them think they're getting their point across---he's not talking to that 20% that can't be saved but maybe that 40% that were still on the fence.  Neg rep me if you want, but that 1% of that man that is not rotting evil...may have just done something halfway decent by just talking like he usually talks...which is why it'll work.  

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

This thread has officially gone full retard. 

I am not backing off. Put me in timeout. Apparently I have a fan club and I doctor my pics. I want a fair fight. Also, If Colt didn't have the stinger no way you win that game, Harry Styles hooker!

BTW excellent timing. I have gone through a ton of shit recently and @Bama Chick you are the cherry on a shit sundae. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Fuck You 4

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement