A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, Native Horn said:

Those dudes don't really scare me.

They scare the shit out of me. Well, at least individually, not as a threat to the country. They're itching for an excuse, and have the "what to tell police to claim self-defense" playbook memorized. I want no part of a scared coward with a gun.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Royal We said:

This is just so god damned depraved. 

There are a few places in this country where unlawful/forced entry should be met with extreme force.  Military bases, the White House, and sure as shit, the fucking Capitol (during the transition of power)! 

More people should have been shot.

Let's not forget,  the Republicans believe anyone who looks at you funny or steps on your property should be shot...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, The Royal We said:

This is just so god damned depraved. 

There are a few places in this country where unlawful/forced entry should be met with extreme force.  Military bases, the White House, and sure as shit, the fucking Capitol (during the transition of power)! 

More people should have been shot.

Let's not forget,  the Republicans believe anyone who looks at you funny or steps on your property should be shot...

Two days ago I watched a pickup drive through my small home town with two 3X5 flags on the back.  One Confederate and one with FUCK JOE BIDEN on the top and some more small BS on the bottom. Yesterday the same small truck I see almost daily has one that says FUCK JOE BIDEN TRUMP WON in place of the old one that just said JOE BIDEN SUCKS.  Now seeing trump still talking shit that basically threatens someone's life and this crap on the streets, I am glad I do not yet have a concealed carry permit because at my rather advanced age and with no dependents I am about ready to get just as crazy as these bastards I see roaming the streets.  trump just needs to be in jail to shut his evil mouth and if there is no way to do it there is no hope for this country any more.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Two days ago I watched a pickup drive through my small home town with two 3X5 flags on the back.  One Confederate and one with FUCK JOE BIDEN on the top and some more small BS on the bottom. Yesterday the same small truck I see almost daily has one that says FUCK JOE BIDEN TRUMP WON in place of the old one that just said JOE BIDEN SUCKS.  Now seeing trump still talking shit that basically threatens someone's life and this crap on the streets, I am glad I do not yet have a concealed carry permit because at my rather advanced age and with no dependents I am about ready to get just as crazy as these bastards I see roaming the streets.  trump just needs to be in jail to shut his evil mouth and if there is no way to do it there is no hope for this country any more.

Such children.  Wait...  most children behave better than this. 

12 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Is it infrastructure week too? Been betting on this trifecta to hit for awhile now.

My drunken bingo card parlay of, Alien Invasion.  Trump Reinstatement.  Infrastructure Bill.  isn't looking so stupid now is it?  Drinks on me!

Also, can we make up a digital bumper sticker where Trump says, "I'll be Back" and Richard Dawson looks at him and says, "Only in a Rerun"  And then the Apprentice/NBC logo flashes by?  

8 hours ago, texas08 said:

Pathetic, dumb, sick motherfucker. What a disgrace that this shit stain was ever president.

It's just fucking pathetic. Makes me embarrassed to be an American.

I wonder who the next reality TV show host Republicans choose will be.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

If he were a character in a tv show, about a moron conman who somehow got elected president, it wouldn't be at all believable. 

It's not quite the same obviously; but simple as he was, Chauncey had a kind way with people and seemed to move with some modicum of a moral compass.  So he's not Trumpian in that respect, but I feel like Dr. Allenby sometimes from "Being There."  Everybody is fooled by Trump, the only people that knew him way back when are either dead or dismissed by others who are now enthralled by him (like the maid and the lawyer), his plainspoken delivery is mistaken for wisdom, his lack of political experience is seen as an asset (the pallbearer discussion), and I'm stuck looking at this guy like Dr. Allenby, "How the fuck is this happening?  who the fuck is this guy and why do important people think he should be President?" 

It will always and forever be beyond unbelievable that this gameshow host became the leader of the Free World.  The only thing more amazing to me than that is that he didn't do even more damage while in office.  It got real bad, and we're gonna need years to unpack it all, but I get the really awful and palpable feeling that it could have been much, much worse.    

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

If he were a character in a tv show, about a moron conman who somehow got elected president, it wouldn't be at all believable. 

Unless he was seeing a therapist. Then it would be like Tony Soprano got elected President and made Johnny Sack look like an even bigger idiot by comparison, worse than he even looked on the show.

11 hours ago, Chooky said:

I'm starting to feel like this Donald Trump guy might be kinda disingenuous and maybe a little erratic. I'll withhold final judgement until further evidence is revealed. 

Something is going on. The hardcore Trumpkin house I drive by every day took down their Trump flags and signs and are finally flying the American flag right side up. He's losing his base.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement