2020 Peach Bowl - #8 Cincinnati vs. #9 Georgia @ Atlanta - 11am ESPN

texifornia

3 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Scratch fickle off the list 

The clock management stuff was bad. Outside of that I think he coached a good game. He may call plays but I don't think he does. The fake punt was money. They held UGA to 22 and 6 of that was off of a very short field. 

Also Ridder sucked massive cock in the 2nd half. I guess you can put a little bit of that on Fickell but Ridder lost the game for them.

Edited by ztejas

Just now, alphahorn said:

cinci's offense is dogshit

Their center thought it prudent to target someone out of bounds after the play was over earlier.  Dumbshit helped with this.  His player was down in front of him before he decided to head hunt.  

1 minute ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Fickell you fucking idiot!  you could have run on 3rd, punted and given UGA the ball deep with 15 seconds left!

there would have been about 50 sec's left but pint remains.  fickell is an idiot.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

The clock management stuff was bad. Outside of that I think he coached a good game. He may call plays but I don't think he does. The fake punt was money. They held UGA to 22 and 6 of that was off of a very short field. 

Lost the game with that 3rd down call 

• Hook 'Em 1