CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

• NorthTexasCougar changed the title to CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State
1 hour ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

I think that point spread is going to shrink and maybe favor Ohio State the closer we get to game time after everyone digests how both games went.  

Ohio State wouldn't be favored over Bama's backups.  And I think tOSU has a very good chance to win this game, but money is going to pour in on Bama.

6 hours ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

I think that point spread is going to shrink and maybe favor Ohio State the closer we get to game time after everyone digests how both games went.  

Why is pops negging every one of this new guy’s posts?  @pops, do you hate cougars, or North Texas, or both?

Talked about this on the other thread. These will be merged or deleted. This thread title also sucks, but slightly less than the other. 

I have no problem starting these threads early, but they have to have some type of write-up if they are going to be this early otherwise I'm just going to whack them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Why is pops negging every one of this new guy’s posts?  @pops, do you hate cougars, or North Texas, or both?

He's a little fucking troll that has been crowd sourced on here under several different handles. I'm just getting a jump on the inevitable. 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Talked about this on the other thread. These will be merged or deleted. This thread title also sucks, but slightly less than the other. 

I have no problem starting these threads early, but they have to have some type of write-up if they are going to be this early otherwise I'm just going to whack them. 

My bad there.

Apparently you can win games with a porous pass defense, and it looks like our OL and Trey Sermon are legit.  If Fields is healthy and our DL can do their job, I like our chances.