Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 12/9/2021 at 5:57 PM, Bama Chick said:

Idiot world

Can you imagine the pearl-clutching if AOC used such a vulgarity in front of a group of Democrats?  Tucker Carlson would be positively aghast, and therefore so would a hundred million other Americans, many of whom found this worthy of a hearty chuckle because it came from that spunky young lady with all the guns and the GED to stick it to the intellectual elitist libtards.

This country is becoming a fucking farce.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Depends on why they complained about him. If it’s “we don’t agree with how he votes on stuff,” probably not a needle-mover. If it’s “he’s competently fucking insane, traffics in batshit lies, and openly threatens and attacks other members based o their ethnicity and/or faith,” then maybe a bit more interesting.

I respectfully disagree. I think both parties are constantly calling the other side insane liars.

• Fuck You 2

32 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

Yes she sucks but having 400 dem staffers complain about anything a republican does is not a heavy lift. How would you feel about 400 republican staffers complaining about Eric Swalwell? If your response would be anything other than "who cares?" then something is wrong with you. 

You have to remember many of the things the Dem staffers are complaining about, is shit she's doing that's fed to them by Republican staffers.  When you can't speak out against the insane and corrupt on your own team, often the only outlet is to feed the information to your enemies and have them broadcast it for you.  A good purge seems like it's coming from the outside, but it only seems that way.  

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You have to remember many of the things the Dem staffers are complaining about, is shit she's doing that's fed to them by Republican staffers.  When you can't speak out against the insane and corrupt on your own team, often the only outlet is to feed the information to your enemies and have them broadcast it for you.  A good purge seems like it's coming from the outside, but it only seems that way.  

fair observation

look she's obviously a dipshit

Okay I obviously don't get the vibe of this place, or at least this thread. I got neg rep from somebody for saying the parties call each other liars all the time. Somebody else wants me to prove that (even though it's obvious and there's examples of it happening every day). 

So let's agree she's a nutbag and I'm out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

6 hours ago, BHMCruiser said:

Okay I obviously don't get the vibe of this place, or at least this thread. I got neg rep from somebody for saying the parties call each other liars all the time. Somebody else wants me to prove that (even though it's obvious and there's examples of it happening every day). 

So let's agree she's a nutbag and I'm out. 

837162477_al9cdQK(1).gif.ff22eab76a4765dbc71832b56d67a782.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just looking at the stats for the previous year.

In 2019, 609,000 people were entered (or "intered" for Ms. Boebert) in the FBI's missing person's database.  544,000 were canceled (not actually missing) or cleared (came back).  At the close of 2019, the FBI had 87,400 active missing persons reports.  30,000 of those were 18 and under, 39,000 were 21 and under.  The vast majority were runaways, with a small number being abducted by non-custodial parents, and a very tiny amount by strangers (well less than 1% it looks like).

So I'm thinking an intern, or Lauren, just grabbed a figure from a social media post and threw it out there, not realizing that the active cases are actually only in the tens of thousands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just looking at the stats for the previous year.

In 2019, 609,000 people were entered (or "intered" for Ms. Boebert) in the FBI's missing person's database.  544,000 were canceled (not actually missing) or cleared (came back).  At the close of 2019, the FBI had 87,400 active missing persons reports.  30,000 of those were 18 and under, 39,000 were 21 and under.  The vast majority were runaways, with a small number being abducted by non-custodial parents, and a very tiny amount by strangers (well less than 1% it looks like).

So I'm thinking an intern, or Lauren, just grabbed a figure from a social media post and threw it out there, not realizing that the active cases are actually only in the tens of thousands.

she's just talking about the minors her husband has messed with 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

All joking aside, it is the duty of the media to pursue, arrest, and prosecute these people. Congress obviously has no role or responsibility toward any enforcement or creation of laws to protect citizens, or even the government itself.  

Goddamn lazy media protecting the pedophiliac bi-coastal elite.

On 12/10/2021 at 4:28 PM, BHMCruiser said:

I respectfully disagree. I think both parties are constantly calling the other side insane liars.

spacer.png

We're not all the same. Don't justify the shit your people do by assuming everybody does it. 

It's generally hopeless to get any remaining right wingers to see this, but it's worth a try.

ps Oops. He got a bad vibe and checked out when we wouldn't embrace the obvious. Perfect specimen.

One begins to wonder if all snowflakes are actually identical.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

We're not all the same. Don't justify the shit your people do by assuming everybody does it. 

It's generally hopeless to get any remaining right wingers to see this, but it's worth a try.

Who are "my people"?

Swalwell - Cawthorn is a liar: https://www.businessinsider.com/eric-swalwell-mocks-madison-cawthorn-lying-about-getting-into-the-naval-academy-2021-10

Schumer - Trump is a liar: 

AOC - Yoho is a liar:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/politics/aoc-ted-yoho-latest/index.html

Ilhan Omar: McCarthy is a "liar and a coward":

https://www.businessinsider.com/omar-mccarthy-liar-coward-gop-condones-bigotry-2021-12

Need I go on? I don't need to list the Republicans saying the same thing because we all know they do. The parties are constantly calling the other side liars.

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

Who are "my people"?

Swalwell - Cawthorn is a liar: https://www.businessinsider.com/eric-swalwell-mocks-madison-cawthorn-lying-about-getting-into-the-naval-academy-2021-10

Schumer - Trump is a liar: 

AOC - Yoho is a liar:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/politics/aoc-ted-yoho-latest/index.html

Ilhan Omar: McCarthy is a "liar and a coward":

https://www.businessinsider.com/omar-mccarthy-liar-coward-gop-condones-bigotry-2021-12

Need I go on? I don't need to list the Republicans saying the same thing because we all know they do. The parties are constantly calling the other side liars.

Did I mistakenly assume you were a GOP? Did you vote for Trump? If so, I apologize. 

You're really not making any kind of point with your post above. You don't prove the parties are the same at this place in time. It's anecdotal.

Were those accused of lying actually lying? I know many of them have lied. I know the greatest liar in American political history uses the lie to undermine the democratic process in this country. Does the magnitude of a lie matter to you?

There is nothing insightful or nearly subtle in your answer to me. 

You make statements. You get challenged for evidence. You reply the truth in your statements is "obvious." You get challenged again and you run the "this room is full of meanies sending out bad vibes" exit strategy.

You return (thanks for responding to my post), but you offer no substance to your claim both parties are the same in their partisan vehemence. Remember, this discussion starts with Bobbert's hateful, lying rhetoric intended to rouse the rabble. Where do you stand on that? Seemingly that it's no big deal because some Dems called Trump a liar.

Weak sauce.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Did I mistakenly assume you were a GOP? Did you vote for Trump? If so, I apologize. 

You're really not making any kind of point with your post above. You don't prove the parties are the same at this place in time. It's anecdotal.

Were those accused of lying actually lying? I know many of them have lied. I know the greatest liar in American political history uses the lie to undermine the democratic process in this country. Does the magnitude of a lie matter to you?

There is nothing insightful or nearly subtle in your answer to me. 

You make statements. You get challenged for evidence. You reply the truth in your statements is "obvious." You get challenged again and you run the "this room is full of meanies sending out bad vibes" exit strategy.

You return (thanks for responding to my post), but you offer no substance to your claim both parties are the same in their partisan vehemence. Remember, this discussion starts with Bobbert's hateful, lying rhetoric intended to rouse the rabble. Where do you stand on that? Seeming that it's no big deal because some Dems called Trump a liar.

Weak sauce.

I made the mistake of weighing in at all. That's my fault. I did it because the idea that people signed some petition means anything at all in today's political climate is silly. That was my only point. I'm not going to defend every GOP politician as a paragon of truth and integrity, because they are not. I cannot think of any federal-level politician I trust or admire, on either side of the aisle. 

I was challenged with providing evidence of people on the left calling people on the right "liars." That's what I did. I am not defending one party, or attacking the other. They are both dogshit as far as I am concerned. 

2 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

I did it because the idea that people signed some petition means anything at all in today's political climate is silly.

You actually went further than that, but there's not much more to say.

When they were both political parties, they were both dogshit.

Now that the GOP has become plutonium, I'm happier about embracing dogshit as an alternative. I've never been blind to the weakness of the Dem party that I have consistently voted for since Reagan's first election.

For whom to you vote among these poor choices?

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You actually went further than that, but there's not much more to say.

When they were both political parties, they were both dogshit.

Now that the GOP has become plutonium, I'm happier about embracing dogshit as an alternative. I've never been blind to the weakness of the Dem party that I have consistently voted for since Reagan's first election.

For whom to you vote among these poor choices?

Assuming your last sentence is an actual and not rhetorical question, it depends on the race and it depends on who is running. I voted for Obama the first time, then Romney. I voted for Trump twice because first time I would not vote for HRC no matter what (I was a White House intern during the Clinton administration and I hate them). I liked most of Trump's policies and think Biden is a moron so I voted for Trump the second time. I voted for Doug Jones for senate every time he ran. He's probably the only person I've voted for without feelings of frustration or doubt. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

That you think this list helps your argument…wow.

Yes, all politicians CALL their opponents liars. Yes, it’s what they do.

People are not just calling Boebert, Cawthorn, and their ilk liars. They are calling them insane, pathological liars. There’s a fucking difference.

I mean, Bernie Madoff, Richard Nixon, and you are all liars. You are all the same, right? (Trust me, you’ve lied in your life - we all have).

One deceived thousands of people out of their life savings.

Another deceived an entire nation.

You just told your wife her ass looked fine in those jeans. Smart move.

Without seeing your wife’s ass, I’m comfortable saying that the first two lies are vastly more pathological and harmful than your lie.

Degree fucking matters.

Enabling psychopathic liars is bad for society. We’re not talking garden-variety lies (your ass looks fine, I will look into that tax policy, etc). We’re talking lies that demonstrate deep character flaws, and sociopathy. In the case of Trump, they are sociopathic lies with a goal of undermining the very foundation of our republic.

My kingdom for a GOP that only trafficked in the good old fashioned political lies about supporting policy x, or I never smoked dope.

Man. This formatting is f’d. Posting from a German train.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 1:21 PM, BHMCruiser said:

No but you can't really think that the staff of the Democrat members' opinions are valid, important, reasonable or even remotely unbiased.

The above is the answer to the below. The above is your first clarifying post after you scoff at the petition.

54 minutes ago, BHMCruiser said:

No I didn't. Show me where I went further than that. I literally said both parties call the other liars all the time. 

Otherwise, thanks for answering my question about your votes. I appreciate the honesty even if I deplore the Trump votes.

I fail to see the sin in calling a liar . . . a liar.

Well, it’s disinformation 101. Because EVERYONE is a liar (which is true) all lies are equal, and being a liar is no character indictment at all.

These are literally avoided tactics of historical totalitarian regimes. It’s one of the basic plays, run repeatedly. BH is unwittingly running it on their behalf, right here in this thread. And he’s probably not a bad guy, and doesn’t fully realize what he’s doing. That’s why it’s a super-effective tactic.
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/11/2021 at 8:15 PM, Beau Vine said:

I don't pay close attention to local news but I notice stories of local kids missing from time to time. The stories seem to go across the spectrum of a parent taking the kid, a kid running away, and even the horrific stories of no idea who has the kid. 

To me the worst stories are like the one we recently saw in Houston where the mom abandoned her 3 alive and 1 dead child in an apt. And while the crime was 100% on the mom and boyfriend, the govt failed those kids too. 

I don't see how the media comes into play with child disappearances.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I fail to see the sin in calling a liar . . . a liar.

There isn't. It should be done frequently.

Obviously I need to clarify what I was saying. I made the following incontrovertibly true statement:

1. The parties call each other liars.

I did not make the following statement, which appears to have been assumed by the posters in this thread:

1. Republicans do not lie

Relying on a petition from partisan dweebs does not make a strong point. It is stupid. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Boebert, including the fact that she appears to be at least mildly retarded, and then whatever issues you may have with her politics. 

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, it’s disinformation 101. Because EVERYONE is a liar (which is true) all lies are equal, and being a liar is no character indictment at all.

These are literally avoided tactics of historical totalitarian regimes. It’s one of the basic plays, run repeatedly. BH is unwittingly running it on their behalf, right here in this thread. And he’s probably not a bad guy, and doesn’t fully realize what he’s doing. That’s why it’s a super-effective tactic.

lol

get the fuck out of here with your dimestore psychoanalysis 

what a fucking joke, in addition to being unbelievably smug and condescending

I'm fully aware of what I am and am not saying, and I never drew any sort of false equivalence. This place is such a circle jerk echo chamber, to the point where you don't even read what people say, you just assume they're running a play out of some playbook and you jump to the end. 

Edited by BHMCruiser
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, BHMCruiser said:

There isn't. It should be done frequently.

Obviously I need to clarify what I was saying. I made the following incontrovertibly true statement:

1. The parties call each other liars.

Well, even that is lazy.  "Parties" don't typically speak, except (mostly) in laying out platforms, etc., and in those cases I don't recall one party platform explicitly stating the other party is "a liar" or is "composed of (mostly?) liars" or whatever.

If a Republican justifiably points out a Democrat's lie, I have zero problem with that.  Where I have a problem is when people start equivocating as if, even if we just limit the discussion to the Federal level, Democrats are just as or more likely to lie than Republicans.  The past 4 years have proven that to not be true, and not true by a long shot.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, even that is lazy.  "Parties" don't typically speak, except (mostly) in laying out platforms, etc., and in those cases I don't recall one party platform explicitly stating the other party is "a liar" or is "composed of (mostly?) liars" or whatever.

If a Republican justifiably points out a Democrat's lie, I have zero problem with that.  Where I have a problem is when people start equivocating as if, even if we just limit the discussion to the Federal level, Democrats are just as or more likely to lie than Republicans.  The past 4 years have proven that to not be true, and not true by a long shot.

Context matters. My comment about members of each party calling each other insane liars was in the context of drumming up a partisan staff petition is not a big deal. You could probably gin up its equivalent in any state house in this country right now against some member or another. 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So pedantic

• Fuck You 1