Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

I think y'all are underestimating MTG thinking she keeps getting no-mask fines just because she has the cain't-heppits or is hard-headed or dumb and maybe boot-stomp ugly as well.

Well I'll have you know that MTG is a laser-focused fiscal conservative committed to stopping government waste. Wrongfully stripped of committee assignments, she has not missed a beat, and in a manner I'd recommend to you pompous basement-dwelling Libtard loners fondling your Switch controllers like the mother's breasts you were denied due to your baby unibrows and too-closely-set eyes unnerving your dam, she has chosen to act on the possible. Where can she cut waste?

Her own salary. Giving it to her would be just like throwing it away, and she gets this. She is using the best method, in her brutish understanding, of unprinting that money.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This will all be forgotten and they will all fall in line.

Maybe.  But people like MTG and Boebert hold on to grudges.  Remember, they are self-conscious as all get-out and very insecure about their place in life (they have both over-achieved and they know it, and they are scared of losing that).  Anybody that represents a threat or that can boost their chances of staying in office must be destroyed.

I could see MTG (and Trump) trying to primary another Republican that she is angry at.

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe.  But people like MTG and Boebert hold on to grudges.  Remember, they are self-conscious as all get-out and very insecure about their place in life (they have both over-achieved and they know it, and they are scared of losing that).  

I completely disagree.  I think they have huffed the base fumes enough to the point where they actually think they are unbeatable.  They don't think they've over-achieved, they think they have finally reached their appropriate station in life.

• Hook 'Em 1

Y’all go report MTG for her truly crazy new Twitter thread that the vaccines don’t work and Omicron is the equivalent of the cold and we need to focus on ivermectin and fighting obesity to best Covid and also that more people die of cancer.

I’d post here but I can’t see them anymore since I flagged them for misinformation.

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Y’all go report MTG for her truly crazy new Twitter thread that the vaccines don’t work and Omicron is the equivalent of the cold and we need to focus on ivermectin and fighting obesity to best Covid and also that more people die of cancer.

I’d post here but I can’t see them anymore since I flagged them for misinformation.

Ahhh, didn't realize cancer was contagious.  I mean, there's one kind that is but she does not have to worry about it.  

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing MTG's husband to eat her out.  I'm guessing it tastes like batter acid and feet.

Edited by Lobo

59 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The sad part is, there are probably a lot of people who read thit and believe she makes a good point. Stupidity is the real killer in this country.

She’s said some moronic shit, but that is un-fucking-believable. I hope the twitterverse piles on.

Edited by South Austin

Ahhh, didn't realize cancer was contagious.  I mean, there's one kind that is but she does not have to worry about it.  
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing MTG's husband to eat her out.  I'm guessing it tastes like batter acid and feet.
It's wind cancer. Wind cancer is contagious. FML!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I didn't know anything about Nancy Mace. The rape story is moving. I doubt we agree much on policy, but maybe she's not a deplorable. If I'm wrong, don't bother straightening me out. I hope she's as recovered as she appears to be. 

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I didn't know anything about Nancy Mace. The rape story is moving. I doubt we agree much on policy, but maybe she's not a deplorable. If I'm wrong, don't bother straightening me out. I hope she's as recovered as she appears to be. 

Still an R by her name, which tells you all you need to know.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, Bama Chick said:

And just after she called Gorilla Feet for her bad grammar/misspelling….

All of these right wing caterwauling cunts are dumber than sacks of hair.

Props for caterwauling.

The circular firing squad needs to hurry the fuck up.

Mocking?   That’s what you’re going with?  They’re being openly mocked by other prisoners?   You think that’s mistreatment?  If it weren’t the frequent congressional pop-in visits, these domestic terrorists would be getting the shit beat out of them weekly. 

I'm watching this "press conference" (it's snowing outside so I'm bored). These 3 fucks, MTG, Geatz and Gohmert are fucking CRAZY!! This cunt is hilarious to watch. When reporters call her out for her racist bullshit and her lack of intelligence she fucking goes sideways QUICK! I was dying laughing at her. It is sad that it is happening in our country but it is like watching a bad car accident happening in slow motion.

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Get a load of this stupid cunt:

And check out Louie having impure thoughts about her.

She looks like a thumb got invited to prom and then got a makeup/hair/dress makeover...in 1986.

Hey Marjorie..."Knots Landing" called, they want their fucking wardrobe back for the reboot.  

Edited by Lobo

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 -- realize that her goal is a fascist autocratic government, run by an insane narcissist put in power by her party disregarding the actual vote of citizens of various states.

2 -- realize that she's going to get what she wants.

Thus, the Ledge.

I had a moment of hope in November of 2020 that the Ledge wasn't going to be occupied.  I have a feeling in 2024 it will be standing room only.

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I had a moment of hope in November of 2020 that the Ledge wasn't going to be occupied.  I have a feeling in 2024 it will be standing room only.

Y'all really need to have faith in the much more optimistic scenario: a supervolcano erupts, bringing on an extinction level event in the form of a decade-long winter.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Mocking?   That’s what you’re going with?  They’re being openly mocked by other prisoners?   You think that’s mistreatment?  If it weren’t the frequent congressional pop-in visits, these domestic terrorists would be getting the shit beat out of them weekly. 

i dunno man...that episode of Oz when Adebisi led a gang-mocking of the new blood was pretty hardcore!

• Hook 'Em 2