Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

If there was a mutual parting. No war. How fast before the South crumbles in on itself? 

I can't imagine the economic engines in urban areas within the "blue" states being all that excited to support such shenanigans.

1 minute ago, NWBuck said:

I can't imagine the economic engines in urban areas within the "blue" states being all that excited to support such shenanigans.

Hey....pssst....MAGAmorons.....how many companies with national headquarters -- you know, the nation called the USA, the most prosperous nation in the world -- in red states will keep them there when you create a new, shitty nation, without full access to the USA and its markets?  Say adios to a SHITLOAD of companies and jobs.  Which just so happen to be the highest paying jobs, and biggest economic engines.

AT&T isn't going to keep its HQ in MAGAland.  UPS won't stay in MAGAland.  Want to turn MAGAland into even more of a backwater shithole?  Decoupling from the United States is maybe the most effective way to do that I can imagine.

None of this changes the fact that she's a treasonous witch who any other country would have tossed in a hole or hanged by now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Hey....pssst....MAGAmorons.....how many companies with national headquarters -- you know, the nation called the USA, the most prosperous nation in the world -- in red states will keep them there when you create a new, shitty nation, without full access to the USA and its markets?  Say adios to a SHITLOAD of companies and jobs.  Which just so happen to be the highest paying jobs, and biggest economic engines.
AT&T isn't going to keep its HQ in MAGAland.  UPS won't stay in MAGAland.  Want to turn MAGAland into even more of a backwater shithole?  Decoupling from the United States is maybe the most effective way to do that I can imagine.
None of this changes the fact that she's a treasonous witch who any other country would have tossed in a hole or hanged by now.

There are a lot of politicians who should thank God every night that I’m not king of America…

Top ten list of people (in order)who should be grateful I’m not king of America, it would not end well for them…

1) politicians and the people who love them
2) pedophiles
4) people who drive slow in left lane
5) murderers
6) people who steal or harm the elderly
7) people who drive mini vans
8) thieves
9) televangelists
10) people who send spam emails
  • Haha 1

AT&T might stay in MAGAland. Didn’t it just come out that the company had a huge role in financing Newsmax or OAN?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

There are a lot of politicians who should thank God every night that I’m not king of America…

Top ten list of people (in order)who should be grateful I’m not king of America, it would not end well for them…

1) politicians and the people who love them
2) pedophiles
4) people who drive slow in left lane
5) murderers
6) people who steal or harm the elderly
7) people who drive mini vans
😎 thieves
9) televangelists
10) people who send spam emails

11) funeral home directors

12) insurance adjusters

• Like 1

her appearance is the least of her issues and as a woman i believe females are unfairly judged more harshly on their looks when judgment should be based solely on actions and character. 

having said that...she's a disgusting troll who looks like she smells. gross.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

her appearance is the least of her issues and as a woman i believe females are unfairly judged more harshly on their looks when judgment should be based solely on actions and character. 

having said that...she's a disgusting troll who looks like she smells. gross.

Akilah Hughes on Twitter: "Steve Bannon looks like a skin tag personified."

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

AT&T might.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

vomiting live tv GIF

What's amazing is that he cleared his shirt.

Oh, and the sound he makes.  

I think his output is a lot different these days.

https://mediatech.edu/ericjewell-2/

Edit: Okay, some claim that it's fake and that he does a lot of VFX stuff, but if so, kudos to him.

Edited by atomheartbevo

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

What's amazing is that he cleared his shirt.

Oh, and the sound he makes.  

I think his output is a lot different these days.

https://mediatech.edu/ericjewell-2/

Edit: Okay, some claim that it's fake and that he does a lot of VFX stuff, but if so, kudos to him.

Chuck Uplink’s upchuck link? 

Isn't Covid-19 slightly more transmissible on the court than HIV?  

What kind of basketball does she watch?  The kind I watch is a bunch of guys close to another inhaling and exhaling rather heavily.  Hers I guess involves a lot of oral/anal action?  Not judging, I would be curious to watch at least 1 or 2 possessions.  

202-225-5211 if you wanna ask her.  Her VM still has plenty of room.  And as far as her staff believes, 512 is a new area code in Georgia and you're a constituent.  

Edited by Lobo

This was in another thread, I am sure of it but it should be cross-posted and now I can't find it. (so if you posted it, please chime in and take credit)

This is MTG country, Rome Georgia. No surprise there.

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/13/georgia-school-suspends-black-students-for-planned-against-flag_partner/

Apparently, most students suspended were black, and not necessarily the students who carried the flag of the Confederate losers.

Several Black students at the Coosa High School in Rome, Georgia say they've been suspended simply for planning a protest against the Confederate flag.

Local news station CBS 46 reports that many students at the school were upset last week when a group of white students came to school brandishing the Confederate flag while hurling racial slurs.

However, the school quickly jumped in to clamp down on a potential protest against the flag and suspended the students who organized it.

A recording obtained by CBS 46 reveals a high school administrator announced that the protest would not be allowed over the intercom system last week.

"The administration is aware of tomorrow's planned protest," the administrator said. "Police will be present here at school and if students insist on encouraging this kind of activity they will be disciplined for encouraging unrest."

Student organizer Jaylynn Murray told CBS 46 that the school shouldn't allow students to brandish the Confederate flag, especially since it doesn't allow them to wear Black Lives Matter apparel.

"I feel the confederate flag should not be flown at all. It is a racist symbol and it makes me feel disrespected," she said.

Here's a question. Had this occurred in Texas, how would the student expressing discomfort be treated? In the classroom, that was supposedly not something teachers were allowed to have happen when teaching a course (history). But elsewhere on campus, what happens then?

Finally located it. It was @C-Man but it got overlooked in the GOP thread. Thanks, C-Man for posting that. I'm going to rep it.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

On 10/21/2021 at 6:18 PM, mchookem said:

i mean she might literally be mentally ill. and borderline dangerous* 😵 

*in the physical aggression sense, she's already dangerous with the rhetoric.

She needs to ween off the steroids. It's roid rage

• Like 1