Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

15 hours ago, Foosters said:

Lol no

I was going to say that there is a "Roy Moore Line" where a candidate is so disgusting that half the Republicans stay home. But then I remembered that alleged-pedo Roy Moore still won the parts of Bama that mirror MTG's district.

Statewide in Georgia, yeah, MTG would get all 8 toes stomped. But in her little NW Georgia queendom, she'd have to come off as even worse than Roy Moore. (Which I believe it's obvious that she is, but it doesn't matter what I think, her voters have to think it.)

• Rage+1 3

On 8/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Stacey Abrams agrees.

Stacey Abrams- Voting Rights, Novels & Fair Fight - Biography

big difference between running as a statewide candidate in which fulton, dekalb, etc... counties actually count towards the total vs. the georgia 14th district which trump and greene both won 75%+ of the vote.

14 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

She's going to Iowa on the 19th (State Fair) and is apparently testing the waters on a run at the Presidency in 2024.   Oh boy.

Maybe she'll win a blue ribbon in the livestock showings?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, sidis said:

big difference between running as a statewide candidate in which fulton, dekalb, etc... counties actually count towards the total vs. the georgia 14th district which trump and greene both won 75%+ of the vote.

The R's in GA are working on that glitch.

• Rage+1 1

48 minutes ago, sidis said:

. . . which was my point.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

MJT should try her luck in a game of Russian roulette since “we’re human. We can’t live forever. “

On second though I don’t think she’s actually human. I say stick her in a locked pen and feed her hay all day and see what happens. 

I don't think the FDA should approve a vaccine that doesn't seem to be that effective, especially with Covid-19 raging all over the country.  -- MTG 

Yeah, that pesky little fact wherein 99% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated seems to contradict your point of view, Marjorie.

Edited by jimmyjazz
speling

You know how there's accident babies?  And unplanned babies?  And surprise babies?  And test tube babies?  And IVF babies?  And later in life babies?  

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a pre-cum baby.  That C-team stuff that a deadbeat dad-in-the-making accidentally lets trickle up into the cunt of a criminally insane mental patient.  The kind of baby that just screams to the world, "Ahhhh, I........should not fucking be here right now!"  

You know how there's accident babies?  And unplanned babies?  And surprise babies?  And test tube babies?  And IVF babies?  And later in life babies?  
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a pre-cum baby.  That C-team stuff that a deadbeat dad-in-the-making accidentally lets trickle up into the cunt of a criminally insane mental patient.  The kind of baby that just screams to the world, "Ahhhh, I........should not fucking be here right now!"  

Wow. Bit dark for you. I mean she is groddie, but...

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Wow. Bit dark for you. I mean she is groddie, but...

To be fair to me, that was actually the tame version of what I was gonna post.  

If you can't control how you look, at least control what you think and say.  Once she was elected into a position where she can influence law over my family and livelihood, every single fucking thing about her became fair game.  From her fucked up origin story to everything she posts on social media.  You know in the mutant stories, they all have some cool special power?  She's a mutated genetic lump of shit and her super power is Electable Stupidity.  

10 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Every time I think she can not possibly get more stupid, she amazes me again.

Just never forget this written-in-stone truth about the GQP: there is no bottom.

It is an immutable truth.  A law more ironclad than the law of gravity.  It is a focal point of immutable fact on which the universe itself may rest.  What is truly known in this universe?  Gravity is a thing.  OU sucks.  The GQP has no bottom.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I just realized MTG looks like Jack Johnson with a wig on.  Her policies are about as deep and complex as his lyrics.  Plus she’s got Bubbly Toes.  

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Just straight up evil

Yeah wouldn’t want refugees and immigrants fucking with the racial demography of the indigenously white continent of North America, the middle of which is the United States of America. The capital state, Ohio, was discovered by Christopher Columbus (who was also our first president) in 1942.

There, I just produced a statement that’s filled with more wisdom than anything that bitch has said in her entire meaningless life.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Yeah wouldn’t want refugees and immigrants fucking with the racial demography of the indigenously white continent of North America, the middle of which is the United States of America. The capital state, Ohio, was discovered by Christopher Columbus (who was also our first president) in 1942.

There, I just produced a statement that’s filled with more wisdom than anything that bitch has said in her entire meaningless life.

State of Tennessee will be in touch directly about purchasing your curriculum. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3