Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

So much this. And just because it appears in cartoon form doesn’t necessarily make it funny. Try exercising a little discretion. Jesus. (I’ve been holding that in for awhile. It feels good to get it off my chest.)

You got a badge bucknut?

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

she's going to be trump's vp in 2024

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not a chance. Trump is a misogynist. He’s not running with a woman. (Unless it’s Ivanka.)

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Especially not an ugly woman. 

What WTB and PR said - if he didn't care about image, he wouldn't have kept marrying younger women, and would still be with Ivana.

24 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I think he'd put Rachel Maddow on the ticket if he thought it would help him win. 

No he wouldn’t. It could never happen anyway. And he’s not a thinker. That’s like saying he would’ve taken the job of being President seriously if he thought it would protect him from a legacy of being a narcissistic sociopath and enemy of the state.

”Shoebox MoonPie Band-Aid” is an equally valid assertion. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

There is no fucking way trump would ever run with a woman or a minority on the ticket unless it was his daughter. He prefers subservient white bottom men to be his underling like Pence. 

He ain’t ever running again anyway so it doesn’t matter. He won’t risk losing again and this time he can’t use the power of the presidency to try and steal it. Trump, Manafort and putin caught America with its pants down in 2016. That won’t happen again and they know it. 

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

How are we tolerating this? How is ANYONE tolerating this? It's maddening

So 158 million people are vaccinated in the US, and on average 6,500 Americans die every day.

But clearly she's an English scholar and wouldn't think about math stuff.

Seriously though, literally everyone knew months ago that people who received the vaccine were going to die for various reasons--because, unfortunately, the vaccine doesn't make you immortal--and that the GOP would try to tie those deaths to the vaccine, regardless of logic or sanity.

So fucking predictable.

I'm seeing this creep into the FB arguments.  Yesterday the new angle was "6,000 deaths after the vaccine", and some vague implication to 1% reporting rate, so (by extrapolation) as many as 600K Americans killed by the vaccine.  This is strangely equivalent to the actual number of Americans killed by the virus, but hey, let's not quibble.

I am so almost done with dumbass America.  Where can I move?

• Rage+1 1

There is so much stupid there, but I like the part where Biden himself is going door to door and injecting people with the vaccine against their will. 

And yes, she should absolutely be banned for saying the vaccine is killing people. No question. 

Edited by Red Five
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

How are we tolerating this? How is ANYONE tolerating this? It's maddening

Why is Twitter tolerating it?  I mean carnival barker doesn't really grasp it.... she's sort of like a subversive performance art piece.  Absolutely hysterical but annoying at the same time.  You want to cut her legs out for under her, take away her megaphone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

There is so much stupid there, but I like the part where Biden himself is going door to door and injecting people with the vaccine against their will--after he, Kamala, and Beto take their guns...

FIFM.

I haven't talked to the neighbor lately to ask why they haven't stopped by to grab the arsenal yet.

Why is Twitter tolerating it?  I mean carnival barker doesn't really grasp it.... she's sort of like a subversive performance art piece.  Absolutely hysterical but annoying at the same time.  You want to cut her legs out for under her, take away her megaphone.

I’ve reported her tweets. I think more people need to do it.
  • Hook 'Em 1