Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Guest Lobo

Evolution?  Well,  I look at that rawling's mug she calls a face and think "Survival of the Mittest."  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Her followers are proud of it.  She's just like them.  

Pride of ignorance is a curse on America in general, Texas to a larger degree, and the South to an even larger degree. At some point taking pride in ignorance transcends ignorance and becomes stupidity, and I am not sure if it is genetic or cultural or both. Why are my people so fucking proud of being idiots?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Pride of ignorance is a curse on America in general, Texas to a larger degree, and the South to an even larger degree. At some point taking pride in ignorance transcends ignorance and becomes stupidity, and I am not sure if it is genetic or cultural or both. Why are my people so fucking proud of being idiots?

Weaponized ignorance has become a hallmark of the modern Republican Party. 

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Think it’s tied to their distrust of insiders. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Think it’s tied to their distrust of insiders. 

I think Texans didn't like outsiders?  Dammit, which is it man?  

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

From the outside…..we’re fucking morons.

From the inside….we’re fucking morons.

I think that’s how that expression goes.

I think it goes "From the outside you wouldn't understand. From the inside... what was the question again?". something like that

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But....getting down to brass tacks.....more of us would than you would care to admit.

She is crazy and I hate her. It would probably be pretty great, although I find her physically repulsive. 

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Weaponized stupidity. That’s the entirety of the GOP now. There’s nothing else left.

Wait….there’s also racism and cruelty. Gotta have those. Otherwise they’d have NO beliefs.

all of those things and amazing levels of dishonesty.  the one constant among all Republican elected officials, voters, and supporters is that they are fundamentally dishonest.  

My son's been tucked away at Camp Casey in Korea doing Army stuff since the first of September 2020.  He came home on leave yesterday and I took him to lunch. Conversation drifted to what he's missed out on for the last 9 months, as he's been working his ass off and in relative social media/news blackout.  First question he had is "Who the fuck is Marjorie Taylor Greene?"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

My son's been tucked away at Camp Casey in Korea doing Army stuff since the first of September 2020.  He came home on leave yesterday and I took him to lunch. Conversation drifted to what he's missed out on for the last 9 months, as he's been working his ass off and in relative social media/news blackout.  First question he had is "Who the fuck is Marjorie Taylor Greene?"

How did you break it to him that she's probably the GQP frontrunner for POTUS in 2028 after Trump's second term?

Ran across this in the New Yorker. The Democrat who is working to unseat her. Short but good read. Noteworthy--she has some sharp people working for her. Towards the end, the bit about the merch guy snapping a pic which ended up on Facebook. That took some quick thinking.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Ran across this in the New Yorker. The Democrat who is working to unseat her. Short but good read. Noteworthy--she has some sharp people working for her. Towards the end, the bit about the merch guy snapping a pic which ended up on Facebook. That took some quick thinking.

I hate the fucking hat but if this guys gets some legs I'm definately sending him some money.

21 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

in a straight up dick move, god once sent a bear to kill 42 kids for making fun of a bald dude. and he helped Samson kill 30 bros for their clothes so Samson could welch on a bet he lost with the 30 bros.

that’s fucking metal, man.

as i clicked that emoji it occurred to me the entire Old Testament could be called Fuck Around and Find Out. 

• Like 1