Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Ok. I looked her up. She’s a new congresswoman from Georgia that has a horse face and believes conspiracy theories. Ok great. She’s crazy and ugly.  I don’t know anybody who’s ever discussed her anywhere aside from this thread evidently.  It’s 46 pages long. 

Is she on CNN a lot? 

Dude. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

If you combine-FoxNews and CNN, no House Republican, other than Leader McCarthy, has made more appearances in the last 6 months than Marjorie Taylor Greene.  No other House freshmen in either party has ever made more appearances on those two networks than MTG.  

That you have as many political opinions, insights, and links as you do (and that's fine, we need all kinds of voices in here), and just today learned who Marjorie Taylor Greene is, is either impossible of you've wisely chosen to ignore the cancer she represents to your wing of one of my old parties.  

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

There's a 0.00000000% chance that you've never heard of MTG prior to today. 

Literally the only place I’d seen it is this thread title always being near the top of the forum. Never interested me enough to click it. She’s evidently crazy. Great. What a pointless call out by Hollywood Colt. Ignore 

• Fuck You 13

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If you combine-FoxNews and CNN, no House Republican, other than Leader McCarthy, has made more appearances in the last 6 months than Marjorie Taylor Greene.  No other House freshmen in either party has ever made more appearances on those two networks than MTG.  

That you have as many political opinions, insights, and links as you do (and that's fine, we need all kinds of voices in here), and just today learned who Marjorie Taylor Greene is, is either impossible of you've wisely chosen to ignore the cancer she represents to your wing of one of my old parties.  

I don’t watch cable news, unless it’s on in lounge at work. My Twitter follows must (wisely) never cite her. You’ll all have to believe me, Or not. 

• Fuck You 10

12 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Ok. I looked her up. She’s a new congresswoman from Georgia that has a horse face and believes conspiracy theories. Ok great. She’s crazy and ugly.  I don’t know anybody who’s ever discussed her anywhere aside from this thread evidently.  It’s 46 pages long. 

Is she on CNN a lot? 

I would totally believe that a non-Fox watching, non message board visiting Republican (but, then, who would they have to reaffirm that they're right everyday??) may not be familiar with some random dipshit congresswoman. Perfectly acceptable.

But the kinds of places where you get your "Gotcha!" links and articles? Come the fuck on. You and I both know that those are the same places cheering MTG on for "destroying" AOC.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 4

Just now, GRHorn said:

Literally the only place I’d seen it is this thread title always being near the top of the forum. Never interested me enough to click it. She’s evidently crazy. Great. What a pointless call out by Hollywood Colt. Ignore 

She IS mainstream Republicanism and you are still a lying coward of a cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t watch cable news, unless it’s on in lounge at work. My Twitter follows must (wisely) never cite her. You’ll all have to believe me, Or not. 

I don't watch cable news and I'm not on Twitter.  I do weird shit though like read the news at reputable sources (I even scour the not so reputable ones to keep in touch with the old gang-National Review, FoxNews, and the American Spectator).  She is literally the second or third most oft mentioned House Republican.  I do not know a single Republican and I know thousands personally, that does know who MGT is. 

You're honestly the first and only one.  That says something about you.  You are the runt of your unicorn blessing liter I guess.  

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

i do not.  you're lying and you're doing it needlessly and in a non-believable way at that.  your posting history betrays that you are a politics junkie and playing the gambit like many dt posters of simply acting like you have never heard of the more inconvenient personalities or organizations that have risen in prominence over the last 5 years as a way to not make the republican party responsible for them is pathetic...and it betrays your lack of character or integrity.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Obviously a member of congress being removed from House committee assignments via a highly publicized vote due to her incendiary rhetoric and videos wasn't worthy of any media coverage. 🙄

I think they were going to get to it after the commercial break, but then a HUGE bombshell about Hunter Biden's laptop came across the wire.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Obviously a member of congress being removed from House committee assignments via a highly publicized vote due to her incendiary rhetoric and videos wasn't worthy of any media coverage. 🙄

That was four months ago, and was a huge story. And she was already pretty well known at that point. 

30 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Is she on CNN a lot? 

Jesus Christ, man.  Have some fucking pride.

Well guys she’s not a pedo that we know of so Tahoe doesn’t get her donuts. Explains why he doesn’t know her.

@GRHorn So are you just admitting to us that you are massively uninformed and ignorant of the current political climate in this country? Why would we give a shit about literally anything you post or think if you are so ignorant of current events? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Dude. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. 

No shit. It's downright embarrassing for a poster the caliber of GRHorn to suddenly pretend that he's never really heard of this woman. It insults our intelligence. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

No shit. It's downright embarrassing for a poster the caliber of GRHorn to suddenly pretend that he's never really heard of this woman. It insults our intelligence. 

everything he posts insults our intelligence, so 100% on brand

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Is the implication here that he's a high caliber poster? 

• Haha 2

A middle aged white dude from Texas, who shitposts on a political board, who has made multiple posts about AOC but claims to have never ever heard of this bitch????

giphy.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Is the implication here that he's a high caliber poster? 

hornius has a very long, established career of being a very generous poster and a poster of greater positivity.  he is charitable in his descriptions of many and makes him very likable obviously.  he is a better man than me.

• Hook 'Em 3

Guest Lobo

GRhorn, “Marjorie Taylor Greene?”

Lieutenant, “You know her sir?”

GRhorn, “I’ve never heard of her before in my whole life.    (Pauses)   That’s not exactly true.  She was like a sister to me once.”

18 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Is @GRHorn going to claim he's never heard of Matt Gaetz either? He's another low profile GQP congressman who definitely is not in the news at all. And there's been little coverage of him traveling around the country with MTG preaching nationalism and Trumpism at rallies. 

matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-the-vi

GRUHorn:  Here she is again. That's her husband on the left.

• Haha 1

GRUhorn has really outdone himself this time. Constantly posts republican talking points with stupid ass articles but claims he’s never heard of this idiot.

Go back to walking around a Walmart maskless because they don’t require masks.

@GRHorn

If you're such a low-information voter, you're literally a "know-nothing" and should, therefore, burn your voter registration card and never vote or voice a political opinion again. In the meantime, I'll pray for the health and well-being of your poor patients.

• Hook 'Em 2

The funniest part of this is, if GRHorn actually were telling the truth (and of course he's not), then it would be a clear as day admission that his sources of choice completely shelter him from anything that makes his "side" look bad, and thus are no better than lying propaganda...something that I believe he just loves to accuse this forum of.

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet that GRHorn doesn't know who Lauren Boebert is either.

I don’t, except that she has tits and a gun. If I see a thread here and realize it just pointless shit taking about some nobody I don’t typically click it. 

30 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Is @GRHorn going to claim he's never heard of Matt Gaetz either? He's another low profile GQP congressman who definitely is not in the news at all. And there's been little coverage of him traveling around the country with MTG preaching nationalism and Trumpism at rallies. 

matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-the-vi

I know this guy. He was riding Trump’s coattails for 4 years. He has to have higher visibility. He was involved in some kind of sex scandal which I do not condone, for the record. Evidently all this has to be stated. 

1 hour ago, sidis said:

i do not.  you're lying and you're doing it needlessly and in a non-believable way at that.  your posting history betrays that you are a politics junkie and playing the gambit like many dt posters of simply acting like you have never heard of the more inconvenient personalities or organizations that have risen in prominence over the last 5 years as a way to not make the republican party responsible for them is pathetic...and it betrays your lack of character or integrity.

I’m not a political junkie. What do I post here? Mostly poorly received memes on the comedic thread. Or stuff related to crypto or finance. Anything else is me dropping in to point out some hypocrisy I see come across my feed on Twitter. That’s it. 

All that being said, what is the upside to me lying about knowing who these people are? I looked who she is and then called her nutso. I don’t have to support anybody who has a R next to their name and I don’t. What’s the big deal?

• Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Is that guy really a physician in real life?  Like for real, for real?

No. He’s probably not even American. Since he thinks San Antonio has really cold winters and thinks wal mart beats heb for groceries. since you no longer have to wear a mask.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

All that being said, what is the upside to me lying about knowing who these people are?

you're a pathological liar. there's no reason for it. it's just lying for the sake of lying.

you're also a hypocritical sack of shit.

but other than that, you seem like a standup dude.

Edited by DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So GR saying he has never heard of her is like his hero Trump saying he has no idea who people are even though there are always pictures of Trump with them. Hell, here is a picture of GR feeding Marjorie Taylor Greene the carrot off of his plate from Bobs Steakhouse.

502ae0f1375322cf520969509874a333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, Bob’s should sue his ass for defamation for that take.

Guest Lobo

GRhorn, "Even after defeat, I will still adamantly support the GOP, the Party of Trump!" 

Everyone, "You mean the GOP, the Party of Lincoln, right?"  

GRhorn, "Who?  Who's Lincoln?  Never heard of him before this thread." 

Everyone, "Abraham Lincoln.  The GOP standard bearer for 100 years until Reagan came along."

GRhorn, "Again with these random name-drops.  Fuckin-A."  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t, except that she has tits and a gun. If I see a thread here and realize it just pointless shit taking about some nobody I don’t typically click it. 

I know this guy. He was riding Trump’s coattails for 4 years. He has to have higher visibility. He was involved in some kind of sex scandal which I do not condone, for the record. Evidently all this has to be stated. 

I’m not a political junkie. What do I post here? Mostly poorly received memes on the comedic thread. Or stuff related to crypto or finance. Anything else is me dropping in to point out some hypocrisy I see come across my feed on Twitter. That’s it. 

All that being said, what is the upside to me lying about knowing who these people are? I looked who she is and then called her nutso. I don’t have to support anybody who has a R next to their name and I don’t. What’s the big deal?

You don’t have to support anyone with an R next to their name but you supported Roy Moore the pederast...