Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Maybe all the anti-fascist pundits should have a Zoom call and decide if they are going to amplify Green's stupidity or figure out a way to shut her out. She's going off of the any attention is better than none and she's getting it. Funny reply, though.

Greene responded with this--notice how she conflates Chinese Americans with China. Typical accusations toward 'out' groups of dual loyalties. Same things American citizens who are Jewish are accused of with respect to Israel.

• Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Greene responded with this--notice how she conflates Chinese Americans with China. Typical accusations toward 'out' groups of dual loyalties. Same things American citizens who are Jewish are accused of with respect to Israel.

Jews.  Chinese Americans.  Hispanics.  We've all gotten pretty used to the "you're not loyal to America, you're not even real Americans" bullshit the last decade or so.  We literally have elected officials of one of our two major political parties calling for ethnic cleansing within the US.

And the GQP is JUST FINE WITH THAT.  What they will NOT accept is . . . any of their elected officials calling the false statements that the election was stolen what they are: false statements.

Calls for ethnic cleansing -- A-OK.

Calls to maybe stop repeating lies -- BEGONE!

Chew on that for a bit.  That's where we are.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Jews.  Chinese Americans.  Hispanics.  We've all gotten pretty used to the "you're not loyal to America, you're not even real Americans" bullshit the last decade or so.  We literally have elected officials of one of our two major political parties calling for ethnic cleansing within the US.

And the GQP is JUST FINE WITH THAT.  What they will NOT accept is . . . any of their elected officials calling the false statements that the election was stolen what they are: false statements.

Calls for ethnic cleansing -- A-OK.

Calls to maybe stop repeating lies -- BEGONE!

Chew on that for a bit.  That's where we are.

I don't need to chew on it, it's been building and fed like a fatted calf of racism as they (the GQP supporters) await their Great White America that will solve all their problems.

The social media is full of this, Gab and its owner support the entire platform of nationalist, evangelical, white, pride.

Lo, look yonder! The return of the Whine-More Republic.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

this idiot has no concept of how universities operate.

Cal received $11.9 million from Chinese donors from 2008 to 2017.  she says this means Cal is "heavily funded" by the Chinese.

Cal is sitting on an endowment of around $5 billion.  those donations from China aren't so much as a popcorn fart in the grand scheme of things.  but she gets to make her anti-Asian talking point.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Wow!  Almost $5M per year to Cal-Berkeley from those filthy Chinese communists!

I get the feeling Marj has no idea how much a major university takes in each year in donations.

EDIT:  what Jive Turkey said, but 2 minutes later

coloredited_jennzeng_fundraising_infographic-900x580.jpg

Edited by jimmyjazz

25 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

From the looks of it, she stopped reading the history book after she got to the part about the pieces of flair.  

It appears that with where she started and where she ended reading that history book of hers. Now she is sure she knows it all. 

Just like a teenager. 

The dumbing down of America continues.

• Rage+1 1

Guest Lobo

She should be the regional recruiter of a MLM company selling wellness oils, not a goddamn Member of Congress.  

how is she possible?   

She doesn’t have kids, does she?

Guest Lobo

I never knew this about her probably in the way I never looked up to see if Pol Pot had kids.  Marjorie has three children.  I weep for them. 

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I never knew this about her probably in the way I never looked up to see if Pol Pot had kids.  Marjorie has three children.  I weep for them. 

I remember reading that when I was looking into her background. Her affairs were about a decade ago, so yes, her poor children. They were probably high school age or younger when that was going on. Ugh.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

40 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Maybe I am Capt. Obvious here, but MTG telling Robert Reich "you've never done the real hard work that builds an economy" to a former Secretary of Labor (as in, she has no clue who she is "debating" with) is pretty dang rich.

It's beyond absurd.

But, that's Marjorie!

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

From the looks of it, she stopped reading the history book after she got to the part about the pieces of flair.  

To be fair, the library at the  Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, where Marjorie Taylor Greene was born didn't have the best of libraries. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

While I applaud the "Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, where Marjorie Taylor Greene" shtick, life's too short to even consider this moron.  I think Georgia did a good job last election cycle, and all I can really do is hope they try to hold shit together next cycle.

We're all counting on them.

Guest Lobo

That's literally impossible.  She has polled consistently for the last few months as one of the 5 most visible members of the Republican Party in Washington.  

I don't follow, nor like, AOC in Washington (I do like how she fucks with certain Republicans though and seems to genuinely care about people which I find very off-putting).  But if someone reads anything from any news outlet more than once a month, they're gonna know who AOC is.  

I don't read or hear shit about Roger Williams and he's my congressman and a friend.  But I know infinitely more about MTG and AOC because they make it their business to be known (and that's not a compliment).  

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Hahahaha and that is why you are a worthless piece of shit.

I’ve seen the name on the thread here and never clicked on the thread. Where is she from? I guess she’s a crazy person? Great then she’s crazy. 

• Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

it was just such an easy layup for any serious person.

This is what frustrates me the most about this dumb bitch: it's such an easy, slam dunk for the GOP to show that they're not the party of conspiracies, stupidity, and hate. This bitch has no power, and most likely never will. She's not some rising star. It's like kicking the 5th string free safety off the team for missing curfew. Easy peasy way to send a "message." But doing so would be an admission that the Dems are right about something, so, fuck that, we'll just put up with this idiot for years on end rather than giving those damn libs the satisfaction.

• Hook 'Em 4

Ok. I looked her up. She’s a new congresswoman from Georgia that has a horse face and believes conspiracy theories. Ok great. She’s crazy and ugly.  I don’t know anybody who’s ever discussed her anywhere aside from this thread evidently.  It’s 46 pages long. 

Is she on CNN a lot? 

• Fuck You 13