Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

In the "never interrupt your opponent when he's making a mistake" vein, I'm fascinated by the way the Trump Republicans are happy to splinter their own party in order to distance from those who aren't loyal to Der Furor.  I mean, the numbers weren't great to start with -- Republican POTUS candidates have lost the popular vote 4 elections in a row, and 7 of the last 8 -- but they're making them worse.  Good thing they've got the voter suppression engine up and running.

• Hook 'Em 1

They don't care about Jews in the party. They want to keep up the act that they care about Israel for any other reason than the end of times. This was for a radical part of their Christian people in their party. And if they can try to divert their own antisemitism to help accomplish this than even better.

Edited by Dr. Teeth

Yep. I'm one of the few people who know about Hitler, and it's only because my parents had a Hitler statue in our house when I was a kid. 
So I've got the best Hitler info. Ask me anything. 

‪Why does she need 3D visual aids to “teach” things? Can’t she read?‬

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

In the "never interrupt your opponent when he's making a mistake" vein, I'm fascinated by the way the Trump Republicans are happy to splinter their own party in order to distance from those who aren't loyal to Der Furor.  I mean, the numbers weren't great to start with -- Republican POTUS candidates have lost the popular vote 4 elections in a row, and 7 of the last 8 -- but they're making them worse.  Good thing they've got the voter suppression engine up and running.

The bolded cannot be stated enough.

They've given up on getting NUMBERS of supporters.  They are now focused only on 1) ensuring that their supporters are rabid and extremist enough to do their bidding, including taking violent action, and 2) suppressing the votes of any groups that might oppose them.  Thus, they can claim that -- even if they can't capture a majority -- the elections were close enough that they were "clearly stolen!", spurring their supporters to take violent action to "obtain justice."

You will see more places where GQP candidates lose races by a few thousand votes, and then either the GQP state officials simply void those results and declare the GQP candidate a winner, or urge their supporters to get that same "result" via violence.  This is the plan.  They are not hiding it.  Not even a little bit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

They don't care about Jews in the party. They want to keep up the act that they care about Israel for any other reason than the end of times. This was for a radical part of their Christian people in their party. And if they can try to divert their own antisemitism to help accomplish this than even better.

Yep it’s why they’re turning it into a criticism of the squad. The evangelicals in the GQP support Israel and Zionism and the evangelical’s magic underwear type crazy beliefs. They don’t care about the Jewish people themselves. 

19 hours ago, aggie08 said:

This is what frustrates me the most about this dumb bitch: it's such an easy, slam dunk for the GOP to show that they're not the party of conspiracies, stupidity, and hate.

spacer.png

What, that would leave them with about 8% of the electorate? Maybe 12% if they clean up their act enough to regain actual, pre-Nixon conservatives?

spacer.png

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

I don't know how to arrange this other than leaving a voicemail with her mid-level staffers again.  But I'd bet the FEC campaign maximum contribution that if I showed Marjorie an unlabeled map of the world.......she couldn't identify Israel within 30 seconds.  Has to be the world though, can't be a blowup of the Middle East because I think she'd recognize it then.  But in the context of the whole globe, if she or even GRhorn can spot Israel with no mistakes within 30 seconds, I'd give her thousands of dollars and a steak/carrot dinner at Bob's.  

And yet, Trump will likely pick her or Boebert for VP in 2024.  

I say this will intended misogyny and toxic masculinity included........I wouldn't hate fuck Marjorie Taylor Greene with Melania's Dick . 

36 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Yep. I'm one of the few people who know about Hitler, and it's only because my parents had a Hitler statue in our house when I was a kid. 

Good stuff. The whole thing about all the external things needed to teach one's children got me into a long argument over on the football board. Maybe I was wrong over there, but it doesn't feel like it. 

My Dad didn't point to the death of an athlete or a permanent visual aid to create earnest teaching moments where I was profoundly moved to resolve to follow the wise path. He and my mother shared their thinking or made passing remarks or sternly pointed out where I was going wrong (I was a pretty good kid). 

Anyway, I've become very hardened against just about anything justified as being for the benefit of children. So often, that reasoning is a smokescreen for the intellectually dishonest.

You want a statue of Jefferson Davis to teach your kids? Nope. You either long for those bad days or have convinced yourself of some romantic notion about what those days really meant. You may also further retreat behind the practice of virtue shaming when your precious feelings are threatened by logic.

You some kinda woke, social justice warrior out virtue signalling for everyone?

I don't know about all of that. But I don't want to be you.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s now deleted the tweet.

Well....McCarthy IS a feckless cunt.  Because he won't actually do jack shit about this, or about the repeated calls from numerous GQP officials for ethnic cleansing, etc.

"Feckless cunt" is the GQP brand.  Well, one side of it.  The other side is "fucking fascist," so kinda hard to pick a preference here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s now deleted the tweet.

Fuck her, and the entire complicit GQP, for continuing to conflate support for Israel (and really it's support for an extreme version of Christianity and bringing about end times) with support for Jewish Americans.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The bolded cannot be stated enough.

They've given up on getting NUMBERS of supporters.  They are now focused only on 1) ensuring that their supporters are rabid and extremist enough to do their bidding, including taking violent action, and 2) suppressing the votes of any groups that might oppose them.  Thus, they can claim that -- even if they can't capture a majority -- the elections were close enough that they were "clearly stolen!", spurring their supporters to take violent action to "obtain justice."

You will see more places where GQP candidates lose races by a few thousand votes, and then either the GQP state officials simply void those results and declare the GQP candidate a winner, or urge their supporters to get that same "result" via violence.  This is the plan.  They are not hiding it.  Not even a little bit.

Yep and anyone who thinks this is alarmist needs to wake up really fucking soon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

This shit is cracking me up. “I fully disagree with Satan.” God damn, what a dumb fucking thing to say.

Where does she stand with respect to Loki? Or Father Time? Or Jiminy Cricket?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, BrickHorn said:

This shit is cracking me up. “I fully disagree with Satan.” God damn, what a dumb fucking thing to say.

Where does she stand with respect to Loki? Or Father Time? Or Jiminy Cricket?

Man....the Loki one is tough.  I mean, he's a dishonest dick, but he's also a clever breath of fresh air.  Don't put me on the spot here . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the same woman who screamed at Congresspersons about what book they were placing their hands upon during their swearing in ceremony. I have a sneaking suspicion she is fibbing....my brows are furrowed, my mouth is frowning, yep I am pretty sure she is full of it.

Guest Lobo

that awkward moment when the Guardians of Truth of the worst atrocity in human history have to chime in on North Georgia GOP politics.  

Every single day for decades, white supremacy groups try to get the media attention of the Auschwitz Memorial.  

Marjorie Taylor Greene, through sheer force of idiotic will, did it in one try.  

2 minutes ago, tigol said:

I have such mixed feelings about this.

I love that they said something.

I hate the fact that they needed to. I hate that it won’t matter.

You get it.

We all know where this ends up.

Want to turn this into a gun discussion?  I know a shitload of minorities, including jews, who have purchased firearms in the past couple of years.  That's a wise move.

23 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I have to think that that's going to leave a mark. When the Auschwitz museum goes after you ...

Nah.  Her head is like a Rubbermaid trashcan, it gets dented but will pop back in place. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I did NOT see you being JohnnySack's sock.  Wow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/24/2021 at 3:27 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

TIL Robert Reich is a little person

Watch Inequality for All. 

7 hours ago, HenryJames said:

So systemic Hitler education is ok, but systemic racism education isn't?   

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

‪Why does she need 3D visual aids to “teach” things? Can’t she read?‬

Bet she's got one or three of these aids handy.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-06-at-8.31.31-AM.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Omg the horror of schools requiring vaccinations! Can you even imagine??

Simple solution, just send this wacko bitch somewhere they still have polio or smallpox cases.  I am sure they would love her anti vax routine.

No way she's Dipshit's VP pick, too loud and proud.  He wants a subordinate much like Pence someone who will be at his beck and call and do whatever is asked(but not overturn election results) Peach Pit wants no part of that. 

54 minutes ago, Underdog said:

No way she's Dipshit's VP pick, too loud and proud.  He wants a subordinate much like Pence someone who will be at his beck and call and do whatever is asked(but not overturn election results) Peach Pit wants no part of that. 

Good point. He would never allow a running mate to out-crazy and therefore potentially draw more attention than him. He wants his sidekicks to be relatively quiet and docile like Melania and Pence.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Good point. He would never allow a running mate to out-crazy and therefore potentially draw more attention than him. He wants his sidekicks to be relatively quiet and docile like Melania and Pence.

Yeah, Trump will never risk being upstaged.