Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Gaetz:  "Uh, Marjorie...when we told you to place some pipe bombs around the building the night before to create the Antifa false flag narrative...we assumed you would delegate that responsibilty."

Greene:  "Yeah, I am responsible for my delegates so I did what you said.  It almost worked, too!"  

Gaetz: "No, not your delegation...delegate...the verb.  To like a staffer or a paid operative."  

Greene:  "Right, right.  I know the definition of the verb delegate, okay!  But why won't you tell me what it is so that way I know that you know as well."  

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you know, I try really hard to not get caught up in conspiracy bullshit, but man, if it were her... we might actually see a public execution again.

Pssh, the worst that would happen is she would MAYBE get expelled from congress and then continue on with her grift.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I  know you're trying to be cute, but there is no way she would skate away from that. sorry, that's not happening

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

What makes you think this?  I am 100% serious.  No one is accountable for anything on the right.  No one.

Correct.  It's 2022.  Justice takes time.  And by January 20, 2025, when Trump is inaugurated for his second term and immediately pardons her and makes her Secretary of Owning the Libs.....she skates.

25 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you know, I try really hard to not get caught up in conspiracy bullshit, but man, if it were her... we might actually see a public execution again.

MTG would bust loose and haunt the North Georgia ridges sasquatch-style, like a less-physically-attractive Eric Rudolph.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I don't like MTG at all, but I think this thread title is stupid, and should be changed. 

Well it is fairly accurate based on the GOP headliners in DC… unless you’re wanting it to include cunt

Edited by bluto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

What makes you think this?  I am 100% serious.  No one is accountable for anything on the right.  No one.

fuck if I know. guess it's the eternal optimist in me. it's a curse, really

50 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I don't like MTG at all, but I think this thread title is stupid, and should be changed. 

which part do you take exception with? we can always change it to be more accurate, but how accurate you wanna get?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

Dude I know y’all are some cynical motherfuckers but cmon. Anyone who gets caught planting a pipe bomb in front of the Dems headquarters on 1/6 is going to supermax prison.

Looks like the only real clue they have is the shoes though. If they are custom fitted for 8 toes then MTG goes down. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, bluto said:

Well it is fairly accurate based on the GOP headliners in DC… unless you’re wanting it to include cunt

it's the "Oh you mean..." part. It looks dumb to me. I don't want to complain without providing a solution though, so here are a few I would like to submit:

Big Dumb Cunt Marjorie Taylor Green

Jewish Space Laser Enthusiast  Marjorie Taylor Green

Worthless Pile of Dogshit  Marjorie Taylor Green

Human Ass Barnacle  Marjorie Taylor Green

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

it's the "Oh you mean..." part. It looks dumb to me. I don't want to complain without providing a solution though, so here are a few I would like to submit:

Big Dumb Cunt Marjorie Taylor Green

Jewish Space Laser Enthusiast  Marjorie Taylor Green

Worthless Pile of Dogshit  Marjorie Taylor Green

Human Ass Barnacle  Marjorie Taylor Green

If the thread title can be changed we'll let you know by June 31st.

Dibs on "Human Ass Barnacle" for my Lauren Boebert funeral tribute band.  

Oh sorry, spoiler alert.  Her husband is gonna kill her in a murder-suicide later this year.  

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why does the ditchpig hate capitalism and businesses?

Burt Reynolds is "those people?"

[quote]Although various movies have been shot in Georgia since the early days of film, it was Deliverance (1972) that truly brought the state to Hollywood’s attention. [/quote]

[quote]Deliverance was locally controversial in its perceived depiction of mountain residents as backwoods hillbillies. But the production was an economic boon to the state, a fact not lost on then-governor Jimmy Carter. He established a state film commission in 1973 to market Georgia as a shooting location for future projects.[/quote]

MTG doing what Deliverance failed to do.

https://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/arts-culture/film-industry-in-georgia/

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Wasn’t she one of the screaming banshees railing against MLB’s decision to move the ASG? 

Hollywood should oblige her and move on out and let the unemployment numbers rise so she can blame Biden for it. 

MTG voters are not working on movies. It's mostly them pronoun people.

8 hours ago, Underdog said:

CNN should stop reporting on her. “The freshman rep from Georgia isn’t on any committees and spends most of her time saying things that aren’t true.  We won’t be covering her.”

Her whole brand is owning Libs and she can’t own them if they don’t show up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

CNN should stop reporting on her. “The freshman rep from Georgia isn’t on any committees and spends most of her time saying things that aren’t true.  We won’t be covering her.”

Her whole brand is owning Libs and she can’t own them if they don’t show up.

But the circus makes money off of showing the sideshow freaks. There's a line around the block for a glimpse of the 8-Toed Beast Lady.

• Haha 1