Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Please, dear God, let there be a Police cover band from Spain called "Gazpacho Police".  

Yes there is.  And they specialize in two things "Walking on the Moon" and solving Cold Cases.  They're not very well known in Spain, but they're huge in Andorra.

I thought I wouldn't stop laughing today at the GOP Mayor in Ohio with the Ice Shanties encouraging prostitution.  And I've cried myself to sleep during Covid with MTG's antics........but this is just beyond hilarious on so many levels.  The meme/crossover/marketing opportunities for this are literally mind bottling (Message in a Bottle for you soup fans).  I mean, I gotta reference this all over the board even it gets me suspended.  

Gazpacho/Gestapo.  I mean SOUP NAZI...HELLO!  You could give Biff Tannen, Futureman, Cheeseweasel, and me a year with unlimited bourbon and the whole boxed set of DVD's and we could not have invented this.  And she just casually drops it on national television.  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Thomas Massie says “hold my AR!”

I'm supposed to be "working from home" today and all my family can hear from my office is me crying.  My daughter thinks I'm sad.  

This is insane.  Everything today from ice skating hookers to tomato police to Medicare killed 70% of Covid victims.  Make it stop.  Who is the fucking closer tonight?  I wanna stay up and see the final act.  

Also, this just in...99% of the Americans who have died from Covid have died within the borders of the United States.  WE MUST SECURE THE BORDER!

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

From the legislative body that brought you such hits as “Guam might tip over”

Well, yeah...if you dip a thick chip in it too hard, it could very easily knock the bowl over.  

Oh sorry, I thought you said, "Guac might tip over"  Fucking Hispanic appetizer jokes today just write themselves.  

3 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

This fucking dipshit, thinking she has jokes

So she stole my joke?  And delivered it poorly?  Not surprised.  We can timestamp this thread when she attempts to run for Senate.

And yes, for those of you wondering...my popup restaurant in the Austin exurbs based on politics and soup is opening next week

"Gazpacho in Bastrapo" with our soups chef, or sous chefs, or however the fuck you spell it.  His name is Jade Helm and he'll be making a delicious broth.

46 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And yes, for those of you wondering...my popup restaurant in the Austin exurbs based on politics and soup is opening next week

"Gazpacho in Bastrapo" with our soups chef, or sous chefs, or however the fuck you spell it.  His name is Jade Helm and he'll be making a delicious broth.

Pretty sure it’s Jew chefs

3 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

Pretty sure it’s Jew chefs

No, you're thinking of MTG's other favorite anti-semite broth...Matzah Ball Soup.  And I'll have a play on words for you in a minute but I'm fresh outta booze.

"Hello sweetheart, how you doing?  You look lovely.  Okay, we surveyed 100 people...top 7 answers are on the board.  Name something you use to heat up a cold tomato soup?"

"Jewish Space Lasers" 

"Whuh?  To heat up cold soup?  Okay.  Show me 'Jewish Space Lasers'!  Survey says Oyvey!"