Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Like she doesn't have a staff who can take 10 seconds to research, sometime prior to attending shit like this. So that you don't, you know, end up sharing the stage with Nazis. "Oops MTG, it's a no go on this one. They're white nationalists". 

No shit. It's bad that she addressed a Neo Nazi rally but it's also bad if somehow she didn't do the requisite five seconds of googling it would have taken to unearth what this big thing is that has invited you to speak.  I mean, assuming it's somehow possible that she didn't know in advance, wouldn't  she then Google them before taking their money?  She's actually an asset for Dems because she is so crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

No shit. It's bad that she addressed a Neo Nazi rally but it's also bad if somehow she didn't do the requisite five seconds of googling it would have taken to unearth what this big thing is that has invited you to speak.  I mean, assuming it's somehow possible that she didn't know in advance, wouldn't  she then Google them before taking their money?  She's actually an asset for Dems because she is so crazy. 

It’s worse if she/staff did look them up, and went anyway because their money spends the same.  Assuming she got a speaking fee or donation for her appearance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

She's actually an asset for Dems because she is so crazy. 

Exactly. There's no one comparable to her on the left when it comes to pure batshittery and malice. And it boggles the mind that the GOP doesn't take the absolute layup of ousting her from office to momentarily pretend that they haven't become the party of hate and conspiracies.

I actually believe her that she didn't know...or, more likely, heard white nationalist and dismissed it because "Everyone is a white nationalist these days to the fake news media, amiright? Anybody? C'mon, anybody?" I sincerely hope that we're not THAT far gone as a country that she thought that she wouldn't take heat for this.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s worse if she/staff did look them up, and went anyway because their money spends the same.  Assuming she got a speaking fee or donation for her appearance. 

. . . and this is exactly what happened, best case.

Edited by jimmyjazz

I think that she's doing a pretty good job for a person who was allegedly born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.  

Can anyone confirm that she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

I have never heard her deny that she was born in the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, so make of that what you will...

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

She's a lying cunt.  She knew exactly who she was talking to. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Red Five said:

Like she doesn't have a staff who can take 10 seconds to research, sometime prior to attending shit like this. So that you don't, you know, end up sharing the stage with Nazis. "Oops MTG, it's a no go on this one. They're white nationalists". 

i've personally spoken with her staff when they called me back to say, "We can assure you that Representative Greene is not, in fact, mentally retarded." after I contacted them after she posted a maniacal rant using the word "retarded" a couple times.  I said that she was an inspiration to my sister with Down's Syndrome, my sister was so inspired that someone like her could go to serve in Congress."  I thought they were fucking with me, since I assumed they could clearly tell I was fucking with them.  But nope, she thanked me for my call, assured me that MTG did not have Down's Syndrome, and directed me her website for more information on the Congresswoman.  Standard constituent call script.  

So no, I have absolutely no doubt that the same incompetent staff probably saw the donation amount, the last name Fuentes, and the number of followers, then thought, "We should probably make a brief speech there, probably a bunch of conservative Latinos."  

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Was her website a direct link to Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum? 

Yes, but the site had downs.  I mean, the site was down.  

And to Dr. Teeth's point.  I can't fucking believe it, but there's a better than 50% chance that this the spokeswoman for the White Nationalist Movement will be chairing the House Oversight Committee.  What a bizarre world.  

She does this shit to herself.  Democrats have pretty much left her alone, Republicans tried to keep her in check and then just gave up.  She's just runs around starting these fires on her own.  Just don't say retard, don't say jewish space lasers, and don't forget to google the person bringing you up on stage.  Just a few tiny little things that every functioning America doesn't do in a given week and you could be Trump's running mate in 2024.  the Evangelical vote has already proven it doesn't need somebody like Pence on the ticket to still worship Trump.  But Trump knows women voters didn't turn out for him like he planned, so maybe MTG can help with that.  If nothing else, MTG on the ticket can at last carry the Mentally Retarded vote like my sister.  

4-D chess, yo.

"What's that?  They're here to serve me Articles of Impeachment?  Have them meet me at the Vice President's office."

(Trump cracks opens door to show House leadership VP Greene struggling to assemble a Duplo set given to her by a constituent's daughter.  In a fit of frustration, the Vice President declares the toy a tool of Critical Race Theory and the Jews.  Pops a few prescription pills and calls Nick Fuentes for advice)

"Uh, this.  It's nothing Mr. President.  We were just coming by to tell you we look forward to working on bipartisan legislation with you next year."  

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I saw that Mitt Romney interview live, he did a good job commenting on current events. I hope he considers running for the Republican nomination in 2024 to be the option for sane conservatives and a thorn in Trump's side throughout the process. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

mtg functions as the chlorine test for the pool

the RNC uses her antics like a national focus group

every batshit thing she does that flies with the gqp sheep goes in the playbook

so far, the following are out:

1. talking about jewish space lasers

2. lying about not knowing who nazis are

• Rage+1 1

On 2/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

mtg functions as the chlorine test for the pool

the RNC uses her antics like a national focus group

every batshit thing she does that flies with the gqp sheep goes in the playbook

so far, the following are out:

1. talking about jewish space lasers

2. lying about not knowing who nazis are

She’s brings in millions and is 3rd in fund raising in the entire conference.

53 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I’ve never have and can’t imagine a scenario where I ever would hit a woman….unless I ran into this thing in a dark alley.

Dont think I’d have a problem beating her bloody.

Joke's on you when you realize she doesn't bleed.

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Joke's on you when you realize she doesn't bleed.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I’ve never have and can’t imagine a scenario where I ever would hit a woman….unless I ran into this thing in a dark alley.

Did you know she does CrossFit?

5 hours ago, hpslugga said:

I would actually like to know what it was she was saying. I imagine it ran something along the lines of “your mother sucks cocks in hell,” but I would like to confirm.

It was something about the 13 service members killed in Afghanistan during the withdrawal. Something like "you put 13 in coffins" or some shit. Biden had mentioned "flag draped coffins" in his speech just prior to the outburst.

This was in addition to her and her twisted sister boobert chanting "build the wall" when he was talking about immigration.

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

how big a boy are ya, because this is what youre up against

Dog the Bounty Hunter eager to find Brian Laundrie

• Haha 2

I’ve already said I’ll be the female Surly fighter against both her and Boobert.

Y’all gonna have to sign me up for some Burnt Ends cash though.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Donalds is on his Brazzers shit. 🤣

I don't know that I'll ever need to say it, but at least I now know how to say "I am a vicious cunt" in ASL.