Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The fact that we've come to the point where a Republican governor has to go out and state such basic facts in such blunt language is heartbreaking isn't it?

It gets better. Or worse.

A whole shitload of Qanons don't believe we landed on the moon, and the Qanons lean Republican, so a lot of Republicans don't think we are The Greatest Nation on Earth and that American military heroes (and Jack Schmidt) roamed the moon's surface.

• Hook 'Em 1

Coulda sworn this morning, just before daw---I heard the clanking hooves of 8 reindeer clamoring upon my rooftop.  Turns out, Marjorie Taylor Green had climbed a large oak tree to eat a baby raccoon that had been stranded by my chimney.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

You know how when your wife finally gives up a pair of flats or heels because the "toe-bumps" are getting too visible?  And you can make out the 5 toe imprints/indentations?  And even the Austin Shoe Hospital can't help any longer?  

Zoom in on those shoes on the pipe bomber.  There's only 4 toe imprints, not 5.  It's like I gotta do the FBI's job for them.  They would have arrested her already, but fucking Doug in Surveillance Archives has his goddamn foot fetish.  

She's the Girl Who Cried Hoof.  I mean Woof.  I mean, dammit I had something for this.

Clamoring about how the police will probably not come to your district residence anymore because of these swatting calls isn't quite the flex you think it is, Mrs. Greene.  But then, critical thinking was never your strong suit.  Maybe next time sweet-toes...maybe next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Bitch said she was hosting a book signing but was actually trying to have a Jan 6 rally

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/florida-venue-cancels-marjorie-taylor-greene-jan-6-event-rcna132365

A central Florida venue has canceled an event that was to have featured Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., after it learned the event was intended to commemorate the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

The event was set to be hosted by the Republican Party of Osceola County at the Westgate Resorts in Kissimmee. It was originally pitched to Westgate as a small book-signing event featuring Greene, without mention of Jan. 6.

I like how they still can't decide how to paint 1/6 three years later. Um it was Antifa and it was awful I mean it was the FBI and an inside job and awful um I mean it was Trump supporters and it was awesome and we should celebrate it um I mean it was Pelosi's fault that it happened and it was terrible. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Osceola County, eh?  Hmm.  Weird.  I didn’t use to live right near there and knew the county commissioner and spoke with this son last week about something unrelated. Odd. 

24 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

I'm curious as to why was she in court here?  Anyone know?

It's old and I had to look it up -- knew it was familiar but had forgotten all about this happening.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/22/1094273441/marjorie-taylor-greene-is-in-court-as-part-of-a-legal-challenge-to-her-candidacy

Basically, her eligibility to run for office was challenged last spring in a Georgia court based on 14th Amendment grounds. Unfortunately, the judge sided with her.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I like how they still can't decide how to paint 1/6 three years later. Um it was Antifa and it was awful I mean it was the FBI and an inside job and awful um I mean it was Trump supporters and it was awesome and we should celebrate it um I mean it was Pelosi's fault that it happened and it was terrible. 

…. And then Dotard today calls them “hostages”, and in the next sentence blames everything on Antifa and FBI plants.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...