Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

25 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

We should send all that aid from Ukraine to Hawaii? Marjorie, help us understand exactly what Hawaii and Ohio are going to do with millions of rounds of ammunition and a bunch of war technology that we're about to decomission? Fucking. Idiot. 

She thinks it’s money.  Because the dollar amount is what is being authorized. 

first it was jewish space lasers, now its border guarding space lasers, fuck you georgia, fuck you straight to hell
She is trying to start the prophesied End Times war between Israel and Mexico.  See the Biblical Prophet Billy-Bob speaking of the Jew-Messican war in the Book of Hurr-Durr, a canonical Cowboy Church chapter following Revelation that somehow missed Nicaea. 
  • Haha 1

I like how she says she is serving the American people, yet to my knowledge hasn't gotten a single piece of legislation, nor any pork, to help her district.  Literally zero.  And yet, she manages to say all his without the slightest sense of irony.  

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:
11 hours ago, Smax said:
first it was jewish space lasers, now its border guarding space lasers, fuck you georgia, fuck you straight to hell

She is trying to start the prophesied End Times war between Israel and Mexico.  See the Biblical Prophet Billy-Bob speaking of the Jew-Messican war in the Book of Hurr-Durr, a canonical Cowboy Church chapter following Revelation that somehow missed Nicaea. 

The prophecies were true.....

81T-C4evxWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWebla

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have read that book, checked out from the library no less.  @RDCanecutter and a few others may have seen it or read it as well.

If I recall, it started with England nuking Ireland and China.

I read it long ago. I remember something about Okie mercenaries tagging along with the Israelis. I don't remember rereading it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gatorubet said:
17 hours ago, Smax said:

This is 4D Chess-- which way will the Crypto-Jews of Monterrey break? For in my research (sitting in bars) if you talk to a person from Monterrey for more than 5 minutes, they will reveal their Crypto-Jewish roots. Which kind of defeats the entire point of being crypto if you're yapping to random gringos about it. But I guess nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pretty sure at this point, Mike Johnson doesn't give a fuck. If they fire him, so long as he gets the bill passed, he gets to go home at cut ribbons on that new liquified gas terminal or whatever pork he gets in return.

• Hook 'Em 3

Thank you.  It was bugging the hell outta me what movie that was from.  

This dumbass who couldn't located half the states on a U.S. map with no labels, is suddenly up on the obscure western region between Ukraine and Hungary?  

"Look, I don't have time to visit the capital of Georgia in Savannah, because I'll be in Mukachevo looking after our interests with the Raions, after a side trip to Kisvarda." 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The WHAT-carpathians? She supports trans people now?

"Congresswoman Greene, do you support the Carpathian Trans people, post-op or pre-op?"

I am against all trans medical operations. 

"No, the region in Ukraine, pre-military operations or post-military operations."  

2 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Transcarpathic Hungarians is a fantastic band name.

They've got a huge fan base in Moldova.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Underdog said:

MTG: We’ll, I read about Nazis in the Ukraine from The National Enquirer. 

20 years ago, she’d be on the front cover, with the NE claiming scientists found the three toed missing link in the northern forests of Georgia

• Haha 1

We've been discussing this "Ukrainian Nazi" angle for years.  There is a small faction of their military that identifies loosely as such.  That's it.  Nobody gives a damn about the truth.

Hey to Dan Akroyd and (especially) John Belushi:

image.png.41be8f3f629dc49de4b57a8f64a78bf8.png

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

We've been discussing this "Ukrainian Nazi" angle for years.  There is a small faction of their military that identifies loosely as such.  That's it.  Nobody gives a damn about the truth.

Plus, Russians consider any Ukrainians who believe in Ukraine as a nation to be "nationalists" aka "Nazis".

If Three Toes cared about rooting out Nazis, she'd start right here in the US.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I don’t even want to imagine what kind of kompramat Putin has on ole Marge. 

Maybe it's not that, perhaps the Russians told her they cracked the code on performing flawless toe transplants and put her on the waiting list in exchange for pushing their shit.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Maybe it's not that, perhaps the Russians told her they cracked the code on performing flawless toe transplants and put her on the waiting list in exchange for pushing their shit.

But it’s Russia, so they’ll end up adding 2 more big toes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Lol

I said it in the Speaker thread, it appears the hold that Three Toes, Gaetz, and Massie over Johnson has now been broken, and the fact that MTG had al of her amendments shot down is telling.

She is going to be in a rage though, and if it's true that there were Republicans who would resign if she tries to boot Johnson, she's just going to have to sit there in Congress and take it.

• Hook 'Em 2