Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

2 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

But I noticed you didn't say I'm not going in Taco Bell again ala Verizon

I could really couldn't care less that it is a guy I just thought it was a girl and was surprised to know it was a guy as were a lot of people on "hate this commercial" on reddit.....now I don't know if the two dorks were looking to hook up (like in the other taco bell commercial with the guy (assumed) and girl (assumed)) that were going to hook up in the ocean until the bell cock (assumed) blocked him

or if it was two cosplay dorks that were just going to dork out together.....I should probably figure that because they are cosplay dorks they are celibate for life anyway and they are always just going to dork out together

either way cosplay dorks (gay, straight, or otherwise) don't scare me off from a place like a crazy eyed, bunny boiler does....now if it was larpers...

Edited by ButtFumble

19 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

I could really couldn't care less that it is a guy I just thought it was a girl and was surprised to know it was a guy as were a lot of people on "hate this commercial" on reddit.....now I don't know if the two dorks were looking to hook up (like in the other taco bell commercial with the guy (assumed) and girl (assumed)) that were going to hook up in the ocean until the bell cock (assumed) blocked him

or if it was two cosplay dorks that were just going to dork out together.....I should probably figure that because they are cosplay dorks they are celibate for life anyway and they are always just going to dork out together

either way cosplay dorks (gay, straight, or otherwise) don't scare me off from a place like a crazy eyed, bunny boiler does....now if it was larpers...

Wasn't going there BF. It was just an attempt at Verizon-can do without, Taco Bell-I'll put up with it for a cheap bean burrito.

WAIT, One of those goats was a sheep?

Edited by Nolacycling
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

Wasn't going there BF. It was just an attempt at Verizon-can do without, Taco Bell-I'll put up with it for a cheap bean burrito.

WAIT, One of those goats was a sheep?

yea I was going to add.....I do like going to Taco Bell (I know I know) while I can do without verizon all together

On 11/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Brothahorn said:

Why the hell are William Shatner, George Foreman and Jimmy Walker hawking “free” Medicare?

They don’t need that shit. And it damn sure isn’t free. Fuck them.

What other roles you think Jimmie Walker is getting offered these days?

"Sorry Leo, I know you said to get you that part, but it went to DYNOMITE!"

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2021 at 12:57 PM, Superhero said:

I rarely use the word “too”, and have replaced it with “as well” in my day-to-day speech and in writing.

The word “too” seems so proletarian, a word I associate with the under-educated and unwashed masses.

But that’s just me.

#metoo

• Hook 'Em 1

I rarely use the word “too”, and have replaced it with “as well” in my day-to-day speech and in writing.

The word “too” seems so proletarian, a word I associate with the under-educated and unwashed masses.

But that’s just me.

Where possible / reasonable, I have replaced "but" & instead use "however".  Much less abrupt.

47 minutes ago, mdleast said:

If the posters from the 9.95 Ewers thread fought the posters from the Football Ewers thread who would win?

75bc6c403bf50f5e130098404b9b4b0c.gif

I gave up on the 9.95 thread a few days ago. Wanted Ewers updates and instead got nothing but chicken fried steak talk and losers simping over Nicole. Never even bothered with the football thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Know how I know Austin is bougie? Just got a knock at the door from Peloton trying to drop off some equipment. Wrong house. I live in a complete middle-of-the-road '80s neighborhood that is now taken over with Teslas and accidental Peloton deliveries. 

Funny you mention that.  I was driving behind this kinda lower-end strip center in NE Austin.  It's not crappy by any means, was built as kind of mid-B product and is aging poorly with lots of empty stores.  Anyway, was gonna toss out some trash I had in the truck in the dumpsters behind.  Nothing major, just a plastic bag of some crap accrued in my vehicle all week long.  I go back there, there's not 1 but 2 Tesla's (including one of those Model X ones with the gull-wings), and they're both doing the same shit.  It was just so bizarre to me.  Do they live around there?  It's not a Tesla-esque neighborhood?  Did they drive from far away just to dump this shit?  Do they have enough power to get back to their contemporary mini-homes?  How did they pack all that fucking trash in that little trunk?  Do they not have to recycle because they have the electric car? 

What a fascinating little town we still have.

But that’s just me.

Well fuck you too. 

12 hours ago, Helobious said:

I gave up on the 9.95 thread a few days ago. Wanted Ewers updates and instead got nothing but chicken fried steak talk and losers simping over Nicole. Never even bothered with the football thread. 

The simping part was a disgrace. The chicken fried steak part was delightful but never informative.

Occasionally a girl will show up in a reddit automotive forum and 80% of the dudes will lose their shit. There's something about the slight incongruity that twists some dude's brains into a pretzel. 

I always wondered who in the fuck watched the Hallmark Channel

then we had to hire some caregivers to stay with my mom at night (all women and younger girls no pics not that you would want any) and the damn TV is on the Hallmark Channel every morning

then I had to get a DOT physical and the place was filled with almost exclusively women nurses and doctors and lab techs (a couple of males out of dozens of women) and the damn TV was on the Hallmark Channel 😝

Edited by ButtFumble