2021 Selection Sunday - CBS, 5 PM

Machinator

Just now, Homercles said:

Posted this in the wrong thread...how the fuck is WVU a 3 over OSU?  Beat them twice in a week, more quad 1 wins, made it to the conf title game by beating Baylor...why am I not surprised.  Incredible.  And Kansas gets to sit out due to covid and still gets to avoid the 1 seed in the S16.  Pissed.  

Looks like y’all got dinged for the TCU part of your resume 

Since we are Saturday-Monday 1st/2nd rounds, does that mean we'll also be Sunday-Tuesday for 3rd/4th rounds?  Or are they resetting everything after the first weekend?  I would think not this year due to as much time as possible being allotted to logistics.  

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i will take that draw all. day. long. i kinda hate getting my hopes up here, but we have a real chance to make the EE based on this draw. LFG!!

Agree.  I like our chances with that draw to make the EE.

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Looks like y’all got dinged for the TCU part of your resume 

That was forever a fucking go. We just beat WV TWICE IN A WEEK!  why did we even play those fucking games? I seriously wish I knew who within the ncaa hates us so god damned much and why. I seriously have no explanation for why we are continuously screwed.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i will take that draw all. day. long. i kinda hate getting my hopes up here, but we have a real chance to make the EE based on this draw. LFG!!

We should be able to pound BYU and Bama down low but if we get into a three point shooting contest or bad Ramey, we’re very capable of losing either of those

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Posted this in the wrong thread...how the fuck is WVU a 3 over OSU?  Beat them twice in a week, more quad 1 wins, made it to the conf title game by beating Baylor...why am I not surprised.  Incredible.  And Kansas gets to sit out due to covid and still gets to avoid the 1 seed in the S16.  Pissed.  

the committee is drooling over an ok state/illionois sweet 16 matchup.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, A’Dam Psycho said:

We should be able to pound BYU and Bama down low but if we get into a three point shooting contest or bad Ramey, we’re very capable of losing either of those

Yeah don’t want to get into a 3 point contest with Bama

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

the committee is drooling over an ok state/illionois sweet 16 matchup.

So let’s just be completely unfair to do this. If they uphold the postseason ban next year there is zero hope for the ncaa. A completely worthless piece of shit institution.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

That was forever a fucking go. We just beat WV TWICE IN A WEEK!  why did we even play those fucking games? I seriously wish I knew who within the ncaa hates us so god damned much and why. I seriously have no explanation for why we are continuously screwed.

Yep. Oklahoma State got fucked with WV being ranked higher.

It won't be an easy road to the Sweet 16, but if Bama somehow reaches the Sweet 16 you couldn't ask for a better draw because they inflated their win total in a shitty conference and Texas should mop the floor with Bama.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

WVU seeded higher than Okie Lite is a joke!!!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

worst news from this show so far is the Sat/Mon draw. Hopefully its later on Monday rather than one of those early ass games. 

I wouldn't sweat it too much. 

If it's Texas - Michigan St., it's likely a primetime game.  Probably same for either BYU or UCLA since they're west coast fanbases.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

If we make the Sweet 16, we won't be able to back in.

This tweet could have been literally any school just to doompost, if it was Colgate it was gonna be that they had the #9 NET, if it was someone else it'd be their 3% defense, another team it would have been they're an awesome free throw shooting team so we can't foul.

2 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

I wouldn't sweat it too much. 

If it's Texas - Michigan St., it's likely a primetime game.  Probably same for either BYU or UCLA since they're west coast fanbases.

They don't care about that.  They give a Pac-12 team an 11am start literally every year.

4 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Poor Mitch from the selection committee, with that permafrown, he could experience the birth of his first grandchild and win the lottery, and still look like someone took a shit in his cereal.

Fucking doofus responsible for the horrid checkerboard unis UK wears... 

spacer.png