Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Why? @Newy25 seems like a good dude. 

I’m remarkably average as a contributor to the boards and prone to the same hysterical cuntiness as anyone. If Banks chooses A&M after all of the optimism from all of the various sources at a moment when I’m 20 drinks in there is no telling how I will react. 

1 minute ago, BornAndRaised said:

I'm not proud of checking this every hour or so, but heres his twitter at the moment.
image.png.0b6c3c42ad082cfd33b32851db463d05.png

Lol. Back when he was first rumored to be a silent, I checked his twitter a few times and there was a stretch where his likes/follows were ALL burnt orange. Doesn't mean anything at all now except I do believe reports that he was a silent at one point.

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I think Hutson and Robertson are going to come thru for us, get our minds right again.  I mean shit, they have an entire thread devoted to them.

Jokes on you when CTJ changes the thread title to “Banks Hard Left” in the next 10 minutes. 

• Haha 3

Roach

Spoiler

UPDATE 6:57 PM

I spoke with a source on the Texas side and the Longhorns talked with Banks and his family today. I was told the conversation went really well and there’s still confidence from the staff on where they stand. There’s obviously something off about this whole situation, but confidence on that side hasn’t changed. (Mike)

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, utdlc said:

Roach

Hide contents

I spoke with a source on the Texas side and the Longhorns talked with Banks and his family today. I was told the conversation went really well and there’s still confidence from the staff on where they stand. There’s obviously something off about this whole situation, but confidence on that side hasn’t changed. (Mike)

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

14 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I’m remarkably average as a contributor to the boards and prone to the same hysterical cuntiness as anyone. If Banks chooses A&M after all of the optimism from all of the various sources at a moment when I’m 20 drinks in there is no telling how I will react. 

Who knows? You might even wake up the next morning with McRib remnants plastered all over your face. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, utdlc said:

Roach

Reveal hidden contents

So did he tell Texas he's coming, or nah?  That question seems like it would have come up since he's announcing so soon.  What could he have said to have given them confidence without telling them he's coming?  This recruitment has a super weird feel to it and we don't seem to win those.

4 minutes ago, utdlc said:

Roach

Hide contents

didn't the staff also talk to Cam Williams the same day he committed to Oregon?

1 minute ago, utdlc said:

Roach

Hide contents

Hopefully it went better than the Cam Williams call yesterday afternoon.  

Seriously though, if he specifically told the coaches he was going elsewhere that would probably get out so I think we are still at “we have a chance, but vibes are bad”

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting