Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

12 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

I appreciate what they are doing and all but I watched the Instagram live last night some and a lot of it was them asking every ten minutes how many followers did I get now, let’s get X on and our followers will blow up….  

Edited by Hook1997

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

He also killed a kid. So fits in well the the Derius Guices and Marcel Brooks of the world. That’s barely a blip for them

A reporter asked him about Florida state coming back one game, he said I’m a fan of execution, like the whole team being executed. Hahahahah! He’s a LSU coach for just that comment alone. 

I can tell you I don’t give a shit what Sark did as a coach this year (I actually think he did pretty good with the crap players on the roster) but these next few weeks/months is when we will know if he can turn this around.  With the upheaval at OU/LSU he needs to find a way to get these 2022 recruits (and portal kids) into the program.  If he is unable to do that he will probably fail after a few years as the roster just doesn’t have enough to talent to compete in the Big 12 let alone the SEC.  If he can close some of these big name kids out there and flip some OU/LSU type kids and grab some portal players that can start next year while this class is allowed to develop he could build a power house here at UT.  

• Hook 'Em 6

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting