Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hell yeah that's crazy. How the hell do you allow that guy to be hired at your school moving forward?

I've always thought it was a weird profession where you build these relationships then put on a new hat.  But wearing 2 hats at the same time is something else.  Surely his ass is fired tonight.

21 hours ago, OB3 said:

So what would open bmd’s eyes? What’s gonna make them say fuck we need to get involved

Losing 5 straight to A&M when we get to SEC. That’s the only way. We’re content with losing. However, if we start losing to our little brother in embarrassing fashion then they’ll get their shit together.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

How the oxygen up there on your ivory tower looking down on everyone. Some of your post reach beyond the pretentious level of douchebaggery that would make that huckleberry douchebag blush.  Like damn make one post not insulting everyone about how awesome you are 

I don’t make any posts insulting posters that have a fucking clue and appear to have the critical thinking skills of at least a retarded baboon. It’s morons like you that clog threads like this with weak logic, no backbone and bad assumptions that should go get your own board where you rubes can clamor aimlessly together until you collectively fall off the same cliff. But hey, you played 25 fucking years of football, so you must have some crazy intelligent insights that you’re waiting to dispense upon us. So please, don’t go. 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

You’re the one asshole I’d love to meet in person I’d truly would I have to meet the fucking waste of Sperm that runs his mouth so much. I’d likely risk the jail time to to break your fucking jaw because I know your bitch ass would run to the police 

You can challenge me to a fight any time you like as well. I’d be interested in having my jaw broken by a 25 year football veteran badass for the street cred. 

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Nah. His dad says he won’t commit without visiting and they’re waiting to see the OU hire.

Could change though. 

Do you know if the alleged poster is his father? You seem to take a shit ton of innuendo as fact. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, Skipper said:

I've always thought it was a weird profession where you build these relationships then put on a new hat.  But wearing 2 hats at the same time is something else.  Surely his ass is fired tonight.

Ya that is fucked up, even for a sooner. I bet Bob is waiting for him at the door with a tire iron.

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t make any posts insulting posters that have a fucking clue and appear to have the critical thinking skills of at least a retarded baboon. 

You insulted me just the other day and I would like to think I am at the very worst a gimped out Mandril.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, taybo20 said:

This. I just don’t see it. Those stupid fucks throw horns down the rest of their lives…just look at Mayfield. It means more to be against Texas than to be for anyone else in their minds 

Baker is a special kind of piece of shit. And when I say “special,” I mean “rides on the short bus.” He’s a colossal douchebag.

Pretty sure his mother did literally shit him out. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, TenCarryTom said:

Apparently Tapp accidentally slipped in the live they are on and said it was Kobie McKinzie

Well, furk.  Maybe he'll gain some speed if he drops some weight or maybe he's a good long term spin down candidate.  Unless his instincts and technique are flawless, he's likely to struggle in college. 

51 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

Apparently Tapp accidentally slipped in the live they are on and said it was Kobie McKinzie

So we had a ton of CBs pour in out of nowhere, then a bunch of tweets about "We got one"?

Apparently it wasn't a very big secret.

330340031_ScreenShot2021-11-30at11_00_45PM.thumb.png.c14d8ce480508ddbda0b407c5a68ada9.png

Edited by Hornlover
forgot the image

Mike at Night (Part 2): Late night offensive line recruiting notes

Mike Roach

Spoiler

Mike at Night (Part 2): Late night offensive line recruiting notes

Mike Roach

— I wrote yesterday that things are starting to trend strongly with Malik Agbo. The four-star offensive tackle from Federal Way (Wash.) Todd Beamer has been getting cozy with Texas commits. For most around Agbo, the talk on Auburn emerging as a favorite has faded a bit and Oklahoma was seen as a big threat as well. With the Sooners in flux, Texas has the opportunity to close fast. Kyle Flood will head out west to see Agbo tomorrow morning, and I'm sure Texas will lean hard to close him. I'm close to a Crystal Ball but want to see how the visit goes first.

— Kyle Flood was at the Bowie/Arlington Seguin game tonight to see Devon Campbell play basketball. Flood was joined by Jeff Banks who spent time around the arena with Campbell's coach, his uncle and his mother. LSU offensive line coach Brad Davis was also in attendance. I was told that the Texas in home visit went "really well." The Longhorns have established the strongest relationship with Campbell and are looking to get a commitment out of him in the early period. A source near Campbell believes that USC will be a player and Alabama remains a strong contender as well. Several sources near Campbell feels Texas is the smart money at the moment, though one thought Alabama might have the lead. I think Texas made a good impression on the trip and find themselves in a good spot when Steve Sarkisian returns for his in-home next week.

— Flood is on his way to Duncanville for an in home visit with Cameron Williams. The Oregon commit has remained strong to the Ducks, but they are certainly listening and allowing Texas in the door. Flood is leaving from Duncanville to fly to Seattle tomorrow to see Agbo before going to see Kam Dewberry on Thursday and Kelvin Banks will be later in the week as well. He also saw Neto Umeozulu early this week. Texas is trying to sign as many bodies as possible at the position. There are also a few backup plans emerging for Texas. Azle OL and Virginia Tech commit Jackson LaHue is one to watch while Everman OL Seth Martin is another to watch. One other guy to watch is Arlington Seguin OL Quinton Harris who matched up against Campbell on the court tonight.

— It sounds like Ohio State made a huge impression on four-star Draper (Utah) Corner Canyon quarterback Devin Brown with their in home visit this week. Bill Kurelic from Bucknuts details the latest along with news that there may be more attrition in the Ohio State quarterback room. Texas will have to strike back next week when Steve Sarkisian goes in home with Brown. This should be a back and forth battle until the decision is made, but if more attrition does happen, it favors Ohio State in the race.

35 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Is that a ton of Texas related news? If so, we should all take a break for a while.

I figure he’s referring by as much to players portaling out (since the coaches have supposedly met with all our players) as new commits, but we’ll see. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting