2021 Texas HS football

Machinator

9 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

KXAN streams the game. I'm watching Liberty Hill playing Alamo Heights. At the half, Alamo Heights is up 19-14.  You can find the link tomorrow at Westlake Nation on Facebook. They usually post the link a few hours before the game. Westlake HS handles the broadcast and the announcers are completely unbiased, so it's really enjoyable. 

Old money MILFs from Alamo Heights. That’s all they got. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Liberty Hill regains lead 29-26 vs Alamo Heights late 3rd quarter. It's a pretty fun game.

UPDATE: 36-33 Liberty Hill. 

UPDATE: 43-40 Liberty with 1:30. 

43-40 Liberty Hill is the final score.  The first (and last) loss for the Alamo Heights Mules this season.

Edited by DalTxHornFan
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, blacklab said:

About to head out to the Westlake-Vandergrift game. Going with ex-poster JT.

Unlike @Fletch I know he's bringing the blow and we're going to nail some milfs.

Eh I’m in deep with the sharks. Gotta keep my head down this weekend. 

Anyone in the Austin area, Westlake-Vandegrift is on KBVO at 2. Channel 51 on Directv

• Hook 'Em 2

How do games at the Star in Frisco work when there are back to back games? SOC plays Lovejoy and then Desoto plays Duncanville. Do they clear out the stadium in between games and re-seat for the next games' fans? Is each game a separate ticket and can you stick around in your seat after the first game ends? 

18 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Flour Bluff 13.  CC Vets 7.   Final

Paetow you can make your reservations for JerryWorld.    If Flour Bluff wins, I’ll run nude down Waldron Rd 

Make it Ocean Drive from the Omni to NAS and I'll be impressed!!

• Haha 1

CLASS 6A DIVISION I

Allen (11-2) vs Southlake Carroll (13-0), 2 p.m. Saturday at Denton’s Apogee Stadium
SLC hasn’t had a competitive game since 9/2 and have outscored their last two playoff opponents 94-7.  Allen has recovered from surprising regular-season losses to Atascocita and Prosper, and seems to be peaking now (or maybe last week in their 59-21 win over Trinity).  I’ll take SLC.

47-21 SLC.  Allen’s QB ran 75 yards for a TD on the game’s first play, but that was pretty much it for the Eagles, who proceeded to suck on offense, suck on defense, and suck on special teams. Owen Allen was a one-man blitzkrieg.   SLC is now 6-0 against Allen in playoff history.

Duncanville (11-1) vs DeSoto (11-2), 7 p.m. Saturday at Frisco's Ford Center
Damn, this is DFW royalty matchup weekend.  Duncanville seems to be better than last season, largely because of a defense that has only allowed 136 points all year.  The Panthers beat the Eagles 42-21 in district on 9/17 and don’t give me that bullshit about how hard it is to beat a team twice. Duncanville has beaten Desoto three in a row, including this game last season.

Later tonight.

SA Northside Brennan (13-0) vs Lake Travis (11-2), 2 p.m. Saturday at Dripping Springs’ Tiger Stadium
LT looks ripe to go down, but I can’t buy into Brennan being the team to get it done, given the dogshit schedule they’ve played.  Yeah, they ripped Bowie a new one, but so did LT earlier in the season.

It’s official – San Antonio HS football this season was fucking terrible.  A not-that-good LT team wins region again, 42-17.

CLASS 6A DIVISION II

Denton Guyer (12-1) vs Prosper (9-4), 1 p.m. Saturday at Allen's Eagle Stadium
Here’s another district rematch; Guyer won the first game 35-7.  No reason to expect anything different.

Guyer trailed 14-3 at half, but scored the next 22 and held on for a 25-22 win.  

Cypress Bridgeland (11-2) vs. Tomball (10-3), 2 p.m. Saturday at Tomball ISD Stadium
Tomball was one of the most impressive teams I saw last weekend, whipping a really good Heath team by physically dominating them.  Bridgeland’s D played their game of the year by holding Cedar Hill under 100 yards of offense, but I’ll take Tomball to pull an upset.

I would gloat over this prediction, but it wasn’t really an upset, as Weigmann didn’t play and their backup QB sucked.   48-7 Tomball.  They’re really good, just extremely physical and nasty.

Katy (13-0) vs Humble Summer Creek (10-3), 1 p.m. Saturday at Houston’s Rice Stadium
Summer Creek ran up 62 points last week, but they’ve lost to every powerhouse they’ve played (NS, King, and Atascocita) and well, Katy’s next.

34-31 Katy.  Katy led 27-7 at half before SC got their bearings.  SC kicked a FG on 4th-7 with 6 minutes left, and then later had a first down at midfield before Katy’s D put it away.  

Austin Vandegrift (12-1) vs Austin Westlake (13-0), 2 p.m. Saturday at Austin’s DKR Memorial Stadium
Not gonna happen, in spite of TreatyOak's epic trolling.  

Jebus.  56-0 at half and 70-7 final.  

CLASS 5A DIVISION II

Dallas South Oak Cliff (11-1) vs Lucas Lovejoy (12-1), 2:30 p.m. Saturday at Frisco’s Ford Center
Who expected this? You? LIAR. SOC’s only loss was Duncanville’s closest game of the season, so they’re for real.  Lovejoy was in this game last season, losing a heartbreaker to Aledo.  Something tells me that SOC’s heads are going to be stuck in last week and Lovejoy is really going to be ready for this one, so I’ll take the Leopards in an upset.

I completely whiffed on this one – 42-15 SOC.

Austin LBJ (13-0) vs Fredericksburg (9-4), 3 p.m. Saturday at San Antonio’s Alamodome
This one is probably going to be uglier than the 40-14 score in the October matchup.

Fred showed some pride, 45-25 LBJ.  It’s funny that McCutchin and Mukuba both have little brothers still on LBJ.  LBJ needs to find a kicker in the next week, as they kept going for 2 unsuccessfully.  

BONUS SCORE!!!   *THE* Colorado School of Mines 34, Angelo State 26 in the D2 Region 4 Championship.  The Orediggers advance to the national semifinals!  WERF!!!

• Hook 'Em 4