Trump to be reinstated by August

lmao

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This dude needs the ax.  Anyone with a traitor brother cannot be trusted.  This is bullshit.

You can't choose your family. A lot of us can relate. But he does need to make a public statement that his brother is troubled and delusion and has forgotten his oath to his country, and that the only communication between them is him trying to get Mike the help he needs. 

Now, if we find out that they're both in the same town over Thanksgiving, then can his ass.

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Fuck you. I know what my values are. I can state them and defend them. And I’m not going to abandon them.

And you assume I'm not trying to defend the same values?  I'm just lacing this with a sharper version of reality, dude.

When/if Democrats get steamrolled again, I'd request you come back here and defend those values that you didn't abandon and how you feel about it all.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but the more people that take your view and make this entirely about yourself and your personal values when it's actually a streetflight,  the greater the chance this incessant version of populism run by racist, xenophobic criminals will destroy the values on which we share.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So.... is reality a defensible paradigm? Or no? I need to know before my next cocktail party, so, expedition, please.

I've found you have to encourage reality along and feed it a high-octane keto diet.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

And you assume I'm not trying to defend the same values?  I'm just lacing this with a sharper version of reality, dude.

When/if Democrats get steamrolled again, I'd request you come back here and defend those values that you didn't abandon and how you feel about it all.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but the more people that take your view and make this entirely about yourself and your personal values when it's actually a streetflight,  the greater the chance this incessant version of populism run by racist, xenophobic criminals will destroy the values on which we share.

The problem with that approach is that it leaves out any sane option. The parties become pure tribes whose only goal is power for their own over the other.

What we need now is a party that stands up for the rule of law and protects a free space for dissent and debate, while effectively countering the propagandized tribalism of Trumpist fascism.

That latter part might require some degree of fighting fire with fire. But the value proposition of the Democrats has to be something like this: we defend American values for everyone, even those we disagree with, and we won’t tolerate fascism from either side of the aisle. If all Dems offer is an angry promise to skullfuck the Right, then we’re done for.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The problem with that approach is that it leaves out any sane option. The parties become pure tribes whose only goal is power for their own over the other.

What we need now is a party that stands up for the rule of law and protects a free space for dissent and debate, while effectively countering the propagandized tribalism of Trumpist fascism.

That latter part might require some degree of fighting fire with fire. But the value proposition of the Democrats has to be something like this: we defend American values for everyone, even those we disagree with, and we won’t tolerate fascism from either side of the aisle. If all Dems offer is an angry promise to skullfuck the Right, then we’re done for.

I don't have an issue with that.  I have an issue with stupid purity tests that define nothing less than laying down before your opponent because you won't ever fight fire with fire.  You can't retain any power to do good or right wrongs by giving it away for free.

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Ugh. You can you skullfuckery to change structural issues. That will enable a return to norms as the parties can skullfuck their way to power 

15 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

If you complain that one side is succeeding with lying, cheating, and corruption and decide that your side needs to do the same in order to compete then you don’t really stand for anything. You’re just rooting for a jersey. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I don't think about you at all.  

I guess that’s why you fly off the handle anytime criticism is directed at your posts.  It must be miserable needing the kudos and affirmations of anonymous message board people to get through each day.

But enough of that, let’s get this fleecing operation going ASAP.

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you complain that one side is succeeding with lying, cheating, and corruption and decide that your side needs to do the same in order to compete then you don’t really stand for anything. You’re just rooting for a jersey. 

Lincoln ended slavery with lying, cheating, and corruption.  Just saying.

Guest Lobo

Yeah, yeah...my posts are too long, I shit post, etc.  You make the same criticisms each time, I guess I just expect more originality from your incessant whining.

Your gift for remembering old shit I said a year ago is only surpassed by the women in my life.  For that, I salute you sir.  Or ma'am.  I dunno.  

As you said, on to the fleece...

What's the most effective way that Trumpers push these kinda fundraising efforts to one another?  Is it twitter, facebook, FWD emails. Let's pick one medium and built the site around that.  Will the link be pushed out via tweets, facebook PM or DM or whatever it's called, or just straight email forwards.  We can't blow money on advertising it.  I'm naive on tech matters, but I would think for $10k we can build a static site to handle moderate traffic, setup the account, process the CC/venmo transactions (let's definitely not fuck with paper checks/PO box...that's a rabbit hole we don't want to go down), and then have the 'back-office' servers.  Then we need 100 or so "pioneers" who will forward the link via those above channels to friends/families they know to be adamant Trump supporters.  That second degree of tacit endorsement, that's the key...they do the heavy marketing lifting for us and then hopefully the thing takes organic hold out in the ether.  

I guess other questions are---does Reddit serve a function on this?  What about the 4chan/8chan Q message boards?  I don't want to venture onto those, but would that be a way to get "vouched for"?  We keep the library project vague enough, I really don't see how we can't get a few thousand people nationwide to fall for it and donate.  

17 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

But the value proposition of the Democrats has to be something like this: we defend American values for everyone, even those we disagree with, and we won’t tolerate fascism from either side of the aisle. If all Dems offer is an angry promise to skullfuck the Right, then we’re done for.

Yeah, and there's a big difference between angrily skullfucking the right and pearl-clutching while getting run over again.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

^

Fun fact, no salad was ever served at any official White House meal that Trump attended.  Make all the jokes you want about Trump not eating vegetables, but the inside joke among staffers was that he has always lacked the confidence in eating a salad while maintaining a conversation/eye contact...plus he would frequently drip dressing on his 5' long ties.  So he had them nixed from any White House menus from a Congressional luncheon to a State Dinner.  

38 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

This is not accurate. He did it by bending the rules, taking advantage when opportunity presented itself, and not necessarily telling the whole truth when not under oath. There is a difference. And given the importance of the matter sometimes that’s necessary. 

Mar-a-Lago, which he isn’t supposed to be using as a private residence anyhow but still is, currently sits in FL-21, which is D+9 and was +17 Biden.  Lara Loomer lost this district by 20 points.  

I fully expect Mar-a-Lago to get drawn into a new district that’s R+80 just in case. FL shenanigans.  Maybe it’ll be it’s own district and the only voting residents will be Trump and Melania. 50/50 chance he wins I guess 😂

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

This is not accurate. He did it by bending the rules, taking advantage when opportunity presented itself, and not necessarily telling the whole truth when not under oath. There is a difference. And given the importance of the matter sometimes that’s necessary. 

Is this just because it's Lincoln?  He authorized bribes and payoffs.  He lied, cajoled, threatened, and lied some more.  Are we arguing a different standard here or just degrees?  Or that it happened in the 19th century, so it doesn't count?

Lincoln had a noble vision for America and did what he thought was right at the time.  Had he not, we would likely be living a different..... reality. <rimshot>

Advocating for what amounts to zero ethical tolerance in the fight vs. Republicans is stupid.  It's a loser.  If we're not talking about absolutism here, then fine.  To be clear, I'm not advocating for killing people or committing the worst of Team Trump tactics, but parsing this into an ethical purity argument is insane. The "we just don't do that stuff" crowd is just begging for an ass-kicking.

46 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

It’s been 30 years since I took George Forgie’s civil war courses but he must’ve skipped this part. You want to give some specifics? Lincoln would have allowed slavery to continue had the southern states not seceded. Even after inauguration he did not invade the states that had seceded upon his election. The confederacy initiated the armed conflict. Slavery was legal in the Union slave states even after the emancipation proclamation, and up until the EP states in rebellion could have laid down their arms and rejoined the Union with slavery intact. 

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The Jaborwocky is not inelegible to run for Congress in Florida. That's not really a good standard to use for, you know... anything.

Well, since the proposal was for Obama to run against Trump for a congressional seat in . . . Florida . . . seems kinda relevant.

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, since the proposal was for Obama to run against Trump for a congressional seat in . . . Florida . . . seems kinda relevant.

You want me to backtrack and read every post in this thread? No fucking way. I barely consent to read the two prior to what I'm posting.

• Haha 1

Lincoln had no interest in ending slavery at the start of the civil war. He needed to get the rich white plantations back in the union because of their textiles and tobacco. When it didn’t happen in a walk and the union state Americans started to get restless at the fighting and death of their sons, Lincoln calculated that emancipation would galvanize the people to finish the repatriation of the confederate states. 

i believe he himself was against slavery, at least by the time he took office as president, but he didn’t believe the country (read white people) were ready for it. 

52 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

SIAP, but Nyhan's comment regarding the statement from Trump is something discussed on here in the past. (Nyhan is poli sci faculty at Dartmouth)

Dude has lost weight and I doubt it’s a diet. Looks sick to me.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

SIAP, but Nyhan's comment regarding the statement from Trump is something discussed on here in the past. (Nyhan is poli sci faculty at Dartmouth)

He is nuts!!! And I mean mentally ill. His brain’s being eaten up. 

Guest Lobo
16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Dude has lost weight and I doubt it’s a diet. Looks sick to me.

The photos released of lately have been kinda binary like usual weight or sickly looking.  But the constant theme last few weeks has been vapid neck/chin area and no exposed arms. It’s hard to gauge his coloring but many signs point to significant sickness.  I couldn’t be more thrilled at the prospect.  If his cult followers get to watch him die over several months, it’ll make the reality of his death sink in for them more powerfully than a sudden death.  This is awesome.  A withering away, resulting in death in the next 1-3 years, is the best thing for all of us

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If he is suffering from dementia, weight loss is not uncommon.

That’s my guess. I’ve seen it personally myself. Not sure why dementia would lead to weight loss but maybe our resident docs could chime in.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He’s got a little bit of the Don Jr coke mouth thing going on, so maybe he’s dipping in to the powder.  Doubtful, but maybe the Adderall isn’t doing it for him any more.

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

I don't think about you at all.  

Next step is who is the best web designer here?  And I have no idea about servers/hosting.  What type of setup do we need to probably handle a few thousands visits per day with possibly a few dozen, maybe couple hundred donations per day---at peak?  

Real dilemma is going to be pushing this out through our Trumper friends/family with a straight face?  The narrative is we know some of the folks being asked to join this Exploratory Committee/Task Force, and we offered to help push it out there through loyal Trumper friends/family, so we thought of you Timmy/Aunt Sally/et. al.  We need an organization name and then gotta keep it vague as to who is actually on it,

Can we say "Architect friend of Mike Flynn", "Urban Planner friend of Steve Bannon", that kinda thing ? 

Again, we're not gonna throw in a bunch of money to do pointless social media ads because that'll only heighten our risk level.  You get people we already know to tacitly endorse this organically, and we are made in the shade.  

Don't forget to mention that all donations will be matched 5x!

Oh and set up recurring donations.

Guest Lobo

Good point on the donation matching.  I don't think we should fuck around with the recurring button, just invites unneeded examination.  But we should make some kinda matching program be known.  I'm not one to reinvent the wheel so we'll just steal from 'best practices' of existing Trump-esque programs.  The beauty of all this is that so much has been laid out before us.  

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

trump's gop = lost the white house, the house, the senate, georgia, arizona ...... 

7 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

It appears he still has quite the food baby.  If you didn't know it was him, it could easily be Kim Jong-Un in a Brioni suit.

image.png

I can't think of anyone who wears expensive suits that look like they came from a Kuppenheimer Twofer sale.

Nice gunt.

Exactly thus. The anger and disappointment will be very real. Going into the return to F2F schooling and going out back to school shopping. Fascism loves violence. Remember his video played prior to him speaking on the 6th and how chilling it was. And yet, he denied all.

• Like 3