Austin Super Regional Thread

Horndog

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

Dude in the stands wearing NC State gear.  I hate those kind of fans.   

Next time I'm at an Winnipeg Blue Bombers/Toronto Argonauts game I'm going to sport a Houston Gamblers jersey.

Yep. Went to UH - Baylor game in the Dome during Ware’s Heisman year. 

aggy was waving a mammoth eATMe flag.  

Typical 

/csb

10 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

If Faltine were to get himself launched for whatever reason, I think he has to sit out the next two. We don’t want that. 

It's a one-game suspension. https://baseballrulesacademy.com/official-rule/ncaa/ncaa-2-26-ejection-and-post-participation-ejection/ Unless you keep barking after the ejection, then it's two.

No bueno.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

This should be a 12-4 or 14-4 blowout (or more, god their pitching is AWFUL), not a game within reach. 

Absolutely.  They simply can't waste opportunities anymore this year or they won't be playing much longer.  The pitching is salty as fuck, the defense has been really good, but the offense looks like they are batting and baserunning in blindfolds.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Biped said:

Absolutely.  They simply can't waste opportunities anymore this year or they won't be playing much longer.  The pitching is salty as fuck, the defense has been really good, but the offense looks like they are batting and baserunning in blindfolds.  

To be fair, they won’t be playing much longer one way or another 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I have to work a full day tomorrow. Then do a 6 he round trip road trip for a meeting. Figure i ain’t even getting home till 12:30 at best. And then….I should PROBABLY take a shower.

Unless we can just put these fuckers away, and right quick.

Come the fuck on, Cole.

I was going to say that my liver and heart can't take much more but you can up with much better "excuses".

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Dude in the stands wearing NC State gear.  I hate those kind of fans.   

Next time I'm at an Winnipeg Blue Bombers/Toronto Argonauts game I'm going to sport a Houston Gamblers jersey.

I like to rock a Gamblers jersey when I drive around with the T tops off my Trans Am

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have to work a full day tomorrow. Then do a 6 he round trip road trip for a meeting. Figure i ain’t even getting home till 12:30 at best. And then….I should PROBABLY take a shower.

Unless we can just put these fuckers away, and right quick.

Come the fuck on, Cole.

Yeah, and the for the next three weeks you’re going to be busting your ass because your asshole partner is going on vacation.

I can’t imagine why you took those tickets.

• Hook 'Em 1