Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

1 minute ago, petscii said:

I'm having my ileostomy* bag (do not fucking google it) removed from my very successful (so far) cancer battle.

It's a shit bag (or an aggy as it were)

Good luck with that. Should be a pretty routine operation, right? Didn't know you were fighting cancer. 

4 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Looking at the radar it looks like this storm will clear out within the next hour.

They will do everything possible to play this game tonight.

Might be really late but they will play if it clears.

If I was the team I would rather just call it get back to the hotel get to bed and play 2 tomorrow then play late in the night, be all jazzed up if you win have to come down from that get to sleep blah blah blah.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

If I was the team I would rather just call it get back to the hotel get to bed and play 2 tomorrow then play late in the night, be all jazzed up if you win have to come down from that get to sleep blah blah blah.

I'm not sure they'd sleep better after having a game canceled and waiting to potentially play back to back tomorrow. 

I'm not super worried either way. These kid's lives are baseball. They'll be ready.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, petscii said:

I'm having my ileostomy* bag (do not fucking google it) removed from my very successful (so far) cancer battle.

It's a shit bag (or an aggy as it were)

Good luck!  Friend went through all of that about 7 years ago.  He plays lots of golf and is wade fishing this weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

This show about the rich, rich history of Mississippi State baseball and their 0 national titles is fascinating 

Their determination to make every school relevant in something is admirable. 

Vandy - Baseball

Aggy - Jizz jars 

MS State - Parrot Head, home made tiki bar in the outfield. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I looked it up because I was wondering how the fuck you don’t win it with will Clark and Rafael palmero

I do love how they only briefly at the end mention oh btw, they lost to Texas.  Fuck em.

Edited by petscii
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, petscii said:

Thank you.  It's been 3 months with the bag (never got used to it because it was temporary).   My oncologist did most of the heavy lifting on the cancer fight, I just showed up.  I tried to avoid whining about it.

I did think early on along with covid last year, that I was never going to see another Texas baseball game, let alone Omaha.

That which does not kill you makes surlier? 

Dang.  Wishing you all the best tomorrow and beyond.

Thank you.  It's been 3 months with the bag (never got used to it because it was temporary).   My oncologist did most of the heavy lifting on the cancer fight, I just showed up.  I tried to avoid whining about it.

I did think early on along with covid last year, that I was never going to see another Texas baseball game, let alone Omaha.

That which does not kill you makes surlier? 
Kick cancer ass and stay surly man
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, petscii said:

I do love how they only briefly at the end mention oh btw, they lost to Texas.  Fuck em.

Same thing on the LSU "Hold The Rope" doc.  The part on Ben McDonald was all about beating aggy twice at Collie Station in the Super when A&M was like 58-7 or someshit.  Then, inexplicably, they just glossed over the Texas game during their CWS bit when we detonated his ass and ran him off the field.  Nothing.

It was entertainingly humorous to watch the dance-around.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

This show about the rich, rich history of Mississippi State baseball and their 0 national titles is fascinating 

...and how they were the team in the SEC who put ESPN college baseball on the map.  No, not LSU, but those mighty Dawgs. 

I also have a new found disrespect for Will Clark and a new respect for Raf.  F Will Clark.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

I had one of those in 2017 for butt cancer. Had it reversed and am doing fine. Scheduled to be released from cancer surveillance in September.

That's 100% what I had.  It's a long road to hoe for less than 6 inches.... Glad you are better too!

Edited by petscii

That's 100% what I had.  It's a long road to hoe for less than 6 inches.... Glad you are better too!

T3n1m0 rectal. Had no radiation and a path complete response to six rounds of folfox. Surgical path report came back 100% clean on the site and 45 lymph nodes. You got this. I loved reversal surgery, hated the bag.