Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

I guess they postponed the game for me.  I am sitting at gate one of Love Field, and the SWA flight was delayed before the game was delayed as well.  Flying to Austin, boarding is scheduled to start at 6:40 p.m.   We probably arrive Austin at 8:00 p.m. Arrive at parents home around 8:40 p.m. which means I will get to see at least half the game.  

Btw, is that a good omen?  Gate ONE!  I mean gate WON!

Hook 'em

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, orangecat92 said:

I guess they postponed the game for me.  I am sitting at gate one of Love Field, and the SWA flight was delayed before the game was delayed as well.  Flying to Austin, boarding is scheduled to start at 6:40 p.m.   We probably arrive Austin at 8:00 p.m. Arrive at parents home around 8:40 p.m. which means I will get to see at least half the game.  

Btw, is that a good omen?  Gate ONE!  I mean gate WON!

Hook 'em

Hah. I had a similar story for our last game of the supers. Flights were going to eat up most of the game - but my 2nd leg got delayed and Texas ended up wrapping it up before I had to board. 

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

iu-3.jpeg

Do you think the first thing I did wasn't to google Sarah Spain after he made the comment? I commented on those behemoths. I'd fuck her too - just giving Tex shit. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, ztejas said:

Do you think the first thing I did wasn't googling Sarah Spain after he made the comment? I commented on those behemoths. I'd fuck her too - just giving Tex shit. 

No, I was backing you up on the Fatty McFatFat angle.

That's a bit more than 20lbs

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Cajun said:

MSU would probably be fine w/us playing till 1am tonight as well.

Yup.  No matter how it shakes out, it's bad for the winner of this game, and good for them.  It's good to be in the winner's bracket.

3 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Off topic but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the talent level here at Omaha. Very impressive.  

I've been on surly long enough to not know if you're referring to how good the baseball players are or the attractive women in attendance 

Edited by perfectchaos007

3 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Off topic but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the talent level here at Omaha. Very impressive.  

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

You know what this post is? Worthless without Pics, that's what.

• immamac changed the title to Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition