Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Was tied up on a work call certain that I was missing the game. Turn it on and who the fuck is that broad on PTI with that fucking annoying voice. Jesus christ....how does she get hired sounding like that.

Why is there a chick on PTI? PTI should never be anything other than Korny and Wilbon.

11 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Off topic but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the talent level here at Omaha. Very impressive.  

10 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Pics?

8 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

We saw some ladies of the night trolling our hotel….prime beef.

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Bet you weren’t expecting a pic of a big wiener 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

that's Mina Kimes, and she's awesome. 

I know who she is. Why is she on PTI? I wasn't watching I was just responding to someone else. The whole point of PTI is that it's a back and forth dialouge. Was she filling in for someone? 

Are there any rules about how late a game can start? Looks like a lot more heavy shit moving through. At what point do they just reschedule for tomorrow? And if that happens, does the remainder of the schedule shift or do they just fuck our side of the bracket harder with a double header?

I’m bored so I started looking at the 1985 CWS.  It was before the super regionals so there were just eight regionals with the winners advancing to the CWS.  What I didn’t remember was that 5 of the regionals had 4 teams and 3 of the regionals had 6 teams.  The Austin regional was one that had 6 teams.  UT ended up losing 2-1 and 10-6 to Miami in the finals that year

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Rage+1 1