Carney Ride Doing Carney Things

RPM

Joe Even of Arnold Amusements, the company that was operating the ride, told the news outlet that “obviously there was a malfunction” but that the company is in the process of investigating what caused it. He noted that the company that makes it is in Ohio.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:20 AM, Trey3216 said:

I love the “why the fuck is it still going” and other comments.   

physics, how does it work?  

To be fair to those idiots, that centrifugal motion spinner ride next to it, should have been shut off and evacuated at the first sign of trouble.  Thing looks like it actually was still speeding up until the very last seconds of the video.  But yeah, I'm kinda proud of America...the people actually attending carnivals like this knew more about the situation and acted than the people watching youtube at home asking questions like, "Couldn't you just hold down the power button or unplug it?"  

Most importantly, did the cherry of the girl in yellow overalls make it out okay?  I mean, the Cherry Festival woman, is she alright?  In okay?  on it?  

Edited by Lobo