Let’s Reach Around the Aisle: Attractive Elected Officials

Eskimohorn

I was watching the news and saw a Texas House GOP press conference. In front row, in blue dress saw a hot blonde and I was like all typsy Brent Musberger, “Whoa, what a beautiful woman!”

I’m pretty sure she’s Lacey Hull. Tapatalk, so no pics. Very rude. Crazy eyes. See for yourself https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/texas-house-calls-for-arrest-of-democrats-who-left-state-monday-to-block-gop-elections-bills/

On the topic, AOC is very attractive as is South Carolina’s Madison Cawthorne. He’s got such broad shoulders.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eskimohorn said:

I was watching the news and saw a Texas House GOP press conference. In front row, in blue dress saw a hot blonde and I was like all typsy Brent Musberger, “Whoa, what a beautiful woman!”

I’m pretty sure she’s Lacey Hull. Tapatalk, so no pics. Very rude. Crazy eyes. See for yourself https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/texas-house-calls-for-arrest-of-democrats-who-left-state-monday-to-block-gop-elections-bills/

On the topic, AOC is very attractive as is South Carolina’s Madison Cawthorne. He’s got such broad shoulders.

you sure? she looks like she'd just as soon cut your dick off as she would anything else:
lhull.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Holy shit Lacey Hull is in politics???  And she was born in 1986, not 1985?

calculating the hangover GIF

Edit: Nevermind, looks a bit like her, but the one I knew went out to San Diego.

Edited by atomheartbevo

This one is crazy, dumber than a stump, and apparently a gun nut, which makes her resounding defeat in 2020 a surprise, but she's back running for congress in 22. It's florida, it's just a matter of time. Welcome to congress.

Anna Paulina Luna

guns3-e1624024289326.jpg?quality=90&stri

anna-1.png 

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/435701-this-is-an-orchestrated-attempt-on-my-life-anna-paulina-luna-files-for-stalking-injunction-against-potential-opponent/

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

This one is crazy, dumber than a stump, and apparently a gun nut, which makes her resounding defeat in 2020 a surprise, but she's back running for congress in 22. It's florida, it's just a matter of time. Welcome to congress.

Anna Paulina Luna

anna-1.png 

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/435701-this-is-an-orchestrated-attempt-on-my-life-anna-paulina-luna-files-for-stalking-injunction-against-potential-opponent/

I'm intrigued and would like to subscribe to her newsletter.

Anna Paulina Luna
guns3-e1624024289326.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=944&type=webp
 anna-1.png 

giphy.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

For my ladies and gays. 

GOP:

Madison Cawthorn (NC rep)
Josh Hawley (MO sen)
Adam Kinzinger (IL rep)
Peter Meijer (MI rep)
Blake Moore (UT rep)

Dems:

Jon Osoff (GA Sen)
Cory Booker (NJ sen)
Ruben Gallego (AZ rep)
Eric Swalwell (CA rep)
Kai Kahele (HI rep)
Jake Auchincloss (Mass. rep)
Josh Gottheimer (NJ rep)
Ritchie Torres (NY rep)
Conor Lamb (PA rep)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Anna Paulina Luna

Play Army? Cartel Pool Party? She's got the accessories for any occasion!

4 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Be HOT looking, dumb as a stump, act like Trump, have an R by your name, AND a Q believer, and you could be elected to Congress!

You could be a total moron and get elected just by having an R next to your name - John Boehner 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Be grateful no one’s mentioned Mackenzie Kelly yet.

Who was the poster on ToS that started a thread about coming to Austin for a visit and wanted to hook up with fitlump? I think it was a WVU fan.

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

Anna Paulina Luna

anna-1.png 

Need to see some slo mo videos shooting fully automatic weapons while wearing a bikini for science reasons. 

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

For my ladies and gays. 

GOP:

Madison Cawthorn (NC rep)
Josh Hawley (MO sen)
Adam Kinzinger (IL rep)
Peter Meijer (MI rep)
Blake Moore (UT rep)

Dems:

Jon Osoff (GA Sen)
Cory Booker (NJ sen)
Ruben Gallego (AZ rep)
Eric Swalwell (CA rep)
Kai Kahele (HI rep)
Jake Auchincloss (Mass. rep)
Josh Gottheimer (NJ rep)
Ritchie Torres (NY rep)
Conor Lamb (PA rep)

171010-lindseygraham-editorial.jpg

• Like 1

200.gif

Yeah, Beto is quite handsome. Having Macron and Trudeau on the world stage with our twice-impeached, fat, pancaked, vile, awkward, dim-witted, former President was humbling as an American.

Shit, Kim Jung-Un looked good compared to the Dotard.
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

They said hotter....not her mother.

Of all the stupid fucking bullshit you’ve subjected this board to over the years, that particular stupid fucking bullshit might be the stupidest. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Of all the stupid fucking bullshit you’ve subjected this board to over the years, that particular stupid fucking bullshit might be the stupidest. 

Fuck you dipshit....  My first use of the fuck you emoji ever, Jesus get a life.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fuck you dipshit....  My first use of the fuck you emoji ever, Jesus get a life.

If I had known you were so easily insulted, I’d have kept my thoughts to myself. Please accept my condolences on your fragile ego and the toll it must take on those around you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

If I had known you were so easily insulted, I’d have kept my thoughts to myself. Please accept my condolences on your fragile ego and the toll it must take on those around you.

Uhh. that was a response to Brickhorn not you.  His post was pretty much a fuck you post (they usually are).  Not a lot of hey I'm being funny here. If I'm wrong fine, but not what I was reading.