Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

A big sign that you're doing things the right way is when the party receiving the funds pays income tax on said funds.  

Correct. They are either too stupid to realize how NIL works or they are purposely breaking the rules. Maybe a little bit of both, but I personally think it is really that binary.

13 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Personally, I was a fan of his commentary on how tough it will be to replace Angilau and his 0 total snaps from last season.

It's obvious that idiot literally just looked at our roster, and typed out the seniors and said "Lost our best  players." Every fucking player on that list except the DTs and Overshown I was literally thinking "Thank fucking god." Maybe cook, but yeah, I'm fucking more than fine replacing him with Catalon. Also, he had overshown listed as a DB. That moron doesn't know shit about our roster. Replacing Jamison with Terrence Brooks, Cook with Catalon, L. O. L. And no mention of our actual best defensive players who are returning, in Ford and Barron and probably Brooks with Watts.

I realize that they haven't seen much of it from their roster or ours the last 8 or so years, but there is this fucking thing called development. And for the first time in a long time I'm actually expecting to see it on the field, and I'm fucking counting on it. 

• Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's obvious that idiot literally just looked at our roster, and typed out the seniors and said "Lost our best  players." Every fucking player on that list except the DTs and Overshown I was literally thinking "Thank fucking god." Maybe cook, but yeah, I'm fucking more than fine replacing him with Catalon. Also, he had overshown listed as a DB. That moron doesn't know shit about our roster. Replacing Jamison with Terrence Brooks, Cook with Catalon, L. O. L. And no mention of our actual best defensive players who are returning, in Ford and Barron and probably Brooks with Watts.

I realize that they haven't seen much of it from their roster or ours the last 8 or so years, but there is this fucking thing called development. And for the first time in a long time I'm actually expecting to see it on the field, and I'm fucking counting on it. 

Screen_Shot_2021_08_18_at_12.27.32_PM.pn

"Am I a joke to you?"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

F3rGTInWoAA5WuU?format=webp&name=mediumF3rGTU_XgAA3PH0?format=webp&name=mediumF3rGTfgXEAAXupw?format=webp&name=mediumF3rGTpvXoAANyqs?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIgp2XoAAWl3n?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIg2vXcAEiggK?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIhEPXgAEZPcG?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIhRXXkAAwApg?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIi1KXgAArSsn?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIjCpWUAAQROc?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIjS1XUAEnDWt?format=webp&name=mediumF3rIjjXWMAAYV1H?format=webp&name=medium

"I have heard from 2 different sources that Murphy is the best QB on that team" 

=

"I watched the video of the highlights of the Spring game, have this optinion, gathered no new information, and now I'm lying to all of you that I have sources."

These guys are fucking pathetic. Imagine this being your life, and how they find value.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

What are all these jackasses going to talk about when we're in the SEC and they can't badmouth our schedule anymore? Two thirds of their "analysis" consists of "...they're in the Big 12."

We cheated, we paid off the refs, the BOMC keeping aggy down.    The same things they said for the first 100 years of their existence. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

What are all these jackasses going to talk about when we're in the SEC and they can't badmouth our schedule anymore? Two thirds of their "analysis" consists of "...they're in the Big 12."

The same thing they talked about when they were in the Big XII and we fucking dusted their asses every year:

"our players are actually just as good, but the media wont ever tell you that."

"most of their fans are t-shirt fans, so we actually come out on top."

"They're still coasting from the days when we were an all-boys military school"

"They're paying the players to come there. No one wants to go to Austin. If the playing field was level, WE'D be the ones pulling in those 5 stars."

Repeat, ad infinitum 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

The same thing they talked about when they were in the Big XII and we fucking dusted their asses every year:

"our players are actually just as good, but the media wont ever tell you that."

"most of their fans are t-shirt fans, so we actually come out on top."

"They're still coasting from the days when we were an all-boys military school"

"They're paying the players to come there. No one wants to go to Austin. If the playing field was level, WE'D be the ones pulling in those 5 stars."

Repeat, ad infinitum 

Something those idiots will never understand is the more T-shirt fans you have, the healthier your brand and program is. They have T-shirt fans, but theirs are born out of ignorance.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

image.png.fbc376294f709f53164b20ae05cf3502.png
200.gif
That last one.......holy fucking shit that guy is ignorant.
We're straight up fucked on D without Brockermeyer, it just took an aggy in the know to remind us.

They also don't seem to realize we would be 3-4 spots higher in the team recruiting ranking if several of our recruits didn't get lowered ratings after the commit. But hey, BOMC and all that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Chili dog said:

If the gooners miss on Stone, the meltdown will be beyond epic. I don’t think I’m that lucky. 

I don’t think we are either. Looking at his list of suitors, who reasonably is going to make Fong move off his CB? Miami’s NIL is a dirty diaper doused in gasoline, and I am expected to take Michigan Stste seriously? I guess you can’t discount Oregon, but Bradenton to Eugene and the big 10 games is a hell of a distance. So maybe hometown Florida? Dunno man. 

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t think we are either. Looking at his list of suitors, who reasonably is going to make Fong move off his CB? Miami’s NIL is a dirty diaper doused in gasoline, and I am expected to take Michigan Stste seriously? I guess you can’t discount Oregon, but Bradenton to Eugene and the big 10 games is a hell of a distance. So maybe hometown Florida? Dunno man. 

Stone is from Oklahoma. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread