Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

10 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

GAc96NoXIAAUVzR?format=jpg&name=largeGAc96idWUAArmGB?format=jpg&name=largeGAc961hWYAACGFH?format=jpg&name=largeGAc97FIXcAAYSj4?format=jpg&name=largeGAc98ooW0AAtLhe?format=jpg&name=largeGAc9841WoAAgMXp?format=jpg&name=largeGAc99HXW4AA7ADl?format=jpg&name=largeGAc99W9WkAAk1Od?format=jpg&name=largeGAc_HZbX0AAXgvz?format=jpg&name=largeGAc_HqjWIAAGwf1?format=jpg&name=largeGAc_IABX0AASQtL?format=jpg&name=largeGAc_IPlXQAAuPX9?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE39qWYAAVdu0?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE4PYXUAAG1CJ?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE2rtWMAAIS2Q?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE273WkAA2kSV?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE3O5WUAA3Tja?format=jpg&name=largeGAdE3kBW8AEOysE?format=jpg&name=largeGAdHTKrWkAAw4Cx?format=jpg&name=largeGAdHTeYWQAAW6bb?format=jpg&name=largeGAdHTu-WYAAxOHf?format=jpg&name=large

Their lack of self awareness is astonishing. They're so fucking entitled and jealous that's it's disturbing. 

They don't have a chance at the CFP bc they blew a ridiculous amount of money on a coach that went 5-7 last year and 7-5 this year. No one is even putting Texas a&m and CFP selection in the same sentence! 

They should be happy the Okie State agreed to play them in the Texas bowl. They're bitching about not playing Wisconsin. NO ONE IS GOING TO WATCH A&M VS WISCONSIN. Okie state is doing aTm a solid and helping get those losers get some viewers, bc no one gives a shit about A&M or Elko 

They haven't won shit but expect the same treatment as Alabama bc they play in the same SEC division and won a couple of meaningless mid season games lol 

Fuck off aggy

Edited by Ashylarry
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

If Sark wins it all this year, I am on board for a Jimbo-sized deal.
Fuck no. Give him a sizeable raise for sure, but keep it sane and as un-aggy as possible. If someone makes a serious run at luring him away (assuming we really want to keep him) then and only then would a Jimbo sized deal be in order, but without the 100% guaranteed no matter what insanity. Jimmy Sexton may be the best in the biz, but he's gonna have trouble pulling that off anywhere outside aggyland.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why are they comparing our season to their 2020 season? They’re laughing at the big 12 and saying we played nobody. It looks like we beat 4 conference mates (sad that’s all the conference could muster) with an above .500 average. In their 2020 seaaon, they beat 1 conference mate that finished above .500

And even though Covid deprived them of their amazing OOC gauntlet of Abilene Christian, north Texas, and Colorado we had to settle this year for just playing old Alabama.

Yeah 2020 aggy vs 2023 horns is such a valid comparison.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I think this year has finally broken them all. They sound even more manic than usual, which is saying something. 
aggy is literally the only fanbase in the entire country who thinks Texas screwed FSU out of the playoffs. Hell, not even Nole fans themselves are channeling their butthurt at Texas..they are screaming about Bama favoritism.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ousux said:
14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:
I think this year has finally broken them all. They sound even more manic than usual, which is saying something. 

aggy is literally the only fanbase in the entire country who thinks Texas screwed FSU out of the playoffs. Hell, not even Nole fans themselves are channeling their butthurt at Texas..they are screaming about Bama favoritism.

Well bama does have the better loss

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Yes - and the “aggy fact” that the Horns beat Week #2 Bama and not today’s Bama. Do they need a reminder that “today’s Bama” required a 4-31 Miracle to beat a 6-6 Auburn “8 Days ago?”

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Week 1 Alabama beat mtsu 56-7 with milroe. 

week 5 Alabama beat msu 40-17. 

tell me how early season bama was bad?

were they still bad a week later when they won at aggy by only 6?

when did they get good?

their only bad games were against Texas at home and then on the road at usf when they decided to not play milroe. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Not related to current aggy tears, but holy fuck this is gonna be great.

6 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

I dont want to go back to read Texags, but...

i take back all the bad things i said about osu

except the things about pickens. fuck that guy

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are about to find out you don't just go to the portal and find elite OL/DL.  And the few that do enter everyone in the nation will be after them.

The good ones most likely already have a destination when they enter.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1

I am starting to think the aggroids screwed themselves over with them publishing the contract, wait for the FoIA before you tell the college football coaches community that you have 11 million budget to spend on assistants, everyone worth a damn will ask for all of that 11 million lol and will feel slighted by what you offer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scholz said:

I swear I saw our SOS was higher than theirs (as is normally the case) but to a man they say ours is terrible. Someone help me square this please.

Something repeated over and over on TexAgs is a superior truth to those on TexAgs. Parrots in an echo chamber void of critical thinking.

They're getting close to establishing that winning 12 games and the Big 12 is actually a bad thing for Texas. 

They're in quite a lather over there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2