Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What in the fuck is going on here? How do we continue to sink to new lows? There has to be a bottom somewhere, right? And yes, motherfuckers I know that’s probably what NowThis’ wife said. Still applies here. It’s absurd. 

you-know.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

What in the fuck is going on here? How do we continue to sink to new lows? There has to be a bottom somewhere, right? And yes, motherfuckers I know that’s probably what NowThis’ wife said. Still applies here. It’s absurd. 

Surly:

Edited by deech
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Austin’s own Icon (3d house printer people) is working with nasa to get a laser to the moon this decade that could melt and shape regolith and create walls and structures. Let’s hope aggy doesn’t get involved.

15 hours ago, deft said:

Austin’s own Icon (3d house printer people) is working with nasa to get a laser to the moon this decade that could melt and shape regolith and create walls and structures. Let’s hope aggy doesn’t get involved.

Maybe the laser would work better if it fired earthworm turds?

image.jpeg.862d2c65bf33aac9be6d8c98ba9fc6c0.jpeg

17 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I get the impression that now this’ bottom was found, thoroughly explored. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

Elk didn't like what he saw in winter practice. Matthews couldn't compete with the Sun Belt all stars and got processed. 

Elk probably told him he could only smoke College Station stank weed in the locker room instead of the good stuff, so he's out.

Edited by utee94

On 2/23/2024 at 9:11 AM, SimkinsMan said:

Actually, as someone who is interested in seeing sustainable spaceflight happen in my lifetime, demonstrating the use of lunar regolith in growing food that humans could eat is pretty significant.

We gonna drag the moon behind the spaceship or just stop by to collect the dust?

On 2/23/2024 at 6:20 PM, deft said:

Really?  I thought they were going to use a lawnmower looking thing that emitted microwaves to build roads?  But it has been almost 20 years since I sat in on those conversations.   

Elko:  Please come to Junction for the Springtime. We're staying here with some cows and we've got lots of rules. You can sweat your ass off on the sidewalk by a IHOP where i hope to be eating soon. Please, come to Junction. 

Matthews: Nah fuck that,  I'm hitting the portal. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/24/2024 at 9:02 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Elko:  Please come to Junction for the Springtime. We're staying here with some cows and we've got lots of rules. You can sweat your ass off on the sidewalk by a IHOP where i hope to be eating soon. Please, come to Junction. 

It could be that.

Or it could be that the young man is unimpressed with the influx of Missouri Valley studs and would like to play for a good team.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You mean to tell me that all of the aggy websites are spinning this into an addition by subtraction and using it as an example of the new work ethic being installed?  They couldn’t publish that if it wasn’t true!

• Haha 3

On 2/19/2024 at 2:35 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

You think that would shut them up?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Those losers never STFU....ever.  There's always another excuse. 

So much this. Even THIS didn't shut them them fuck up for more than 12 seconds.

1xLc_u.gif

They didn't even have the good sense to keep their mouths shut during their walk of shame out of the stadium that night. We could run off (yet) a(nother) 10+ win streak and it wouldn't keep them quiet for more than 2 seconds. There's only one thing to do: continue our VERY LONG historical trend of whipping their asses in every circumstance imaginable and just keep laughing our asses off at their terrible excuses. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 2/23/2024 at 4:28 PM, closetojumping said:

There is no bottom floor in hell. People will just invent new and somehow worse ways to derail these threads. 

47 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Only A&M could find Tom Herman and Charlie Strong genetically spliced into one guy and then hire him to coach their football team. I can't wait to see their version of "the Five Rules" and pee charts. 

They also added a little bit of Charlie Weis.

• Hook 'Em 1

I guess I’ll say it. Since yall are afraid.  The aggys worry me this year.  Landing those 2 studs from ODU and Youngstown state are gonna surprise 10s of folks.  Losing our whole defense and not signing any d linemen’ at all is gonna give wegmans all day to pick us apart.  Quinn thought Tuscaloosa was loud.  Wait til the 12th man starts yellow after they take the dicks out of their mouths. 

we could very well lose that game because their talent and Elks milk is sec ready and we aren’t 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Matthews’ dad took a big bag and told him where he was going.  Matthews was legitimately crying at school as a high school senior ahead of whatever his announcement or signing ceremony was. Just soft. 

He’s also far and away better than most of their options. It sounds like there are more departures to come from the “lots of talent, not a lot of a motor or ambition” department. 

ATM is about to field the best Sun Belt team in the SEC. 

You mean delivering a huge bag to a kid prior to him ever stepping foot on campus and having his parents force him into a school due to being the highest bidder is not a sound recruiting strategy for long term development? I did not see that coming.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Matthews’ dad took a big bag and told him where he was going.  Matthews was legitimately crying at school as a high school senior ahead of whatever his announcement or signing ceremony was. Just soft. 

He’s also far and away better than most of their options. It sounds like there are more departures to come from the “lots of talent, not a lot of a motor or ambition” department. 

ATM is about to field the best Sun Belt team in the SEC. 

Funny thing is he won't be able to transfer to LSU and be immediately eligible 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I know it's not likely us but just out of general curiosity he could transfer to use and be immediately eligible since we're technically not SEC until July 1st?

It's up to the SEC commissioner