Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I just wanted to pop in to say that Longhornfrenzy and texifornia both deserve the Surly equivalent of the medal of honor. Simply incredible work, gentlemen. May you both live a thousand years
aggy may have fallen bassackwards into a championship of some sort in that amount of time.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

My best guess is he's talking about them being conservative and us being liberal and the entire media world actively working against them as a result.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm completely serious.  I've seen them post similar things more explicitly.

Ant Hill chose Texas because the liberal media made him do it to hurt conservative aggy.

That's just your opinion, ya stupid libsip

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, campcrunk said:

I just wanted to pop in to say that Longhornfrenzy and texifornia both deserve the Surly equivalent of the medal of honor. Simply incredible work, gentlemen. May you both live a thousand years

If I meet these guys in real life, beers on me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

FkEDwifUYAAXmD6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yeah, after 4 drafts and going on their 5th the staff has 2 LBs in the NFL.

Meanwhile Sark doesn’t have any LBs in the NFL after his first year, though admittedly he’s got one going in year 2 (and likely another in year 3).

Just doesn’t make any sense what so ever why anyone might think they could get developed at tu, mindbottling. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

“Time to just raise the money” is the kind of clueless and flippant line that eats at me on this board and gives me comfort in seeing it on the boards of other schools. That idiot has no idea what he’s taking for granted.

Yeah, pass the hat and collect $90 million. Just that easy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

“Time to just raise the money” is the kind of clueless and flippant line that eats at me on this board and gives me comfort in seeing it on the boards of other schools. That idiot has no idea what he’s taking for granted.

And what he really means is "time to just raise other people's money"

• Hook 'Em 8

11 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I mean, if he can’t be troubled to watch football or look at the AP All American team while talking about football and development, the dictionary really had no chance here. 

I think deep down they know/saw that the Texas staff was developing players this year. They just can't bring themselves to admit it and face reality so it's just the same ol' same ol' of "bdf", "tu dumpster fire", "they don't play defense!!"  Which in turn makes this thread such a delight to read.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

@SydneyCartonan appetizer

20221216_071317.jpg

20221216_071434.jpg

20221216_071431.jpg

“Not sure I have ever see a program implode in my 55 years!”

I guess Agbucket91 missed what happened at Florida State right before Jimbo left. It’s basically a repeat of his Florida State tenure except he skipped the part where he actually won a championship.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

I think deep down they know/saw that the Texas staff was developing players this year. They just can't bring themselves to admit it and face reality so it's just the same ol' same ol' of "bdf", "tu dumpster fire", "they don't play defense!!"  Which in turn makes this thread such a delight to read.

Reading their reactions as lies, then as denial, then as ignorance gives three times fun. It really doesn’t matter to me so much why they’re wrong, just that they’re wrong. And miserable. And even more miserable when a loaded Texas rolls into their SEC division/pod/however that gets sorted. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Maybe if you’re broke ya stupid sip, have you seen the price of insurance lately. The State Farm army will have zero issues coming up with the 90 million plus assistant salary plus hiring a full new coaching staff plus keeping our current team in place plus recruiting class plus portal

961D29A0-7832-431E-8921-EDFFEB705AEF.jpeg

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Maybe if you’re broke ya stupid sip, have you seen the price of insurance lately. The State Farm army will have zero issues coming up with the 90 million plus assistant salary plus hiring a full new coaching staff plus keeping our current team in place plus recruiting class plus portal

961D29A0-7832-431E-8921-EDFFEB705AEF.jpeg

Dude- you ain’t lying about the price of insurance. My broker told me the 1500-1800 policy is basically gone and it’s all 3k now for your median house no big deal policy in Htown. If we stipulate that at least 87% of aggy is in the insurance game in HTown then they must be getting rich. 

• Rage+1 3

The cognitive dissonance they display in talking about our defense being a disaster and sark running a dumpster fire of a program is amazing in how out of touch with reality it is. 
3 game improvement. Good recruiting. Clearly large improvements in development, about to have something like 1/2 a dozen guys drafter. We aren’t on top of the world or anything but if they can’t see the fundamental difference in program trajectory that’s on them. We’d NEVER have that problem. 
Their lack of ability to see reality and lack of self awareness really stunts their growth and ability to succeed. I can’t imagine those qualities ever change, they are the least self aware dipshits around. 

• Hook 'Em 5

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread