Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

The most glorious part of the transfer portal season is that their real predicted sieve has not happened yet, the ~20 5* DL they have for that 3 man front is going to want play time eventually, and even if they can retain the best players, that is going to be a treasure trove for whoever gets the leftovers.

As for the unpredicted disaster (at the beginning) of the season the players getting kicked out, a crap OC hire, lack of institutional control.

We could be looking at half their Greatest unbalanced Class Ever! not even being half there by Fall.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, mchookem said:

so wtf are all these 'rumors' about the horrible things Texas coaches have done to fuck with aggy all season? i mean i'm pretty sure Texas staff had their hands full just trying to get thru this gotdamn season.

but is surly lacking in rumor and gossip?? i mean we seem pretty damn connected...but i guess city council members and towing/throwing (rocks) warriors don't count as much...

get with it guys, i want some aggy torment scoop!

They led Texas to an 8-4 record and didn’t lose to App State. That is unfair and they have reported us to the NCAA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I wonder if the well connected posters who revealed that Hill's dad got a super secret job are the same well connected posters who proclaimed Hill to aggy was the worst kept secret in Texas recruiting circles.

Well, the same posters ARE saying that Riley to aggy is the worst kept secret. 

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I thought the Riley thing was dead, because they wanted him in time to show recruits before most of them signed elsewhere. 

eta if not just because he asked them if the letters FO mean anything to them. 

I think they’re being sarcastic about Riley because that’s what all their fake insiders were saying about Ant Hill. 

2 hours ago, Getafix said:

His rather cavalier disregard for punctuation and spelling notwithstanding, I think this guy is far more perceptive than his aggie brethren.

And he does end with a flourish.

image.thumb.png.4347e242fd1c4bfa7129997b29348a13.png

No ag tag. Which one of you is this?

or is that not Texags?

Edited by Wishbone

5 hours ago, stork642 said:

Everything Aggie personified in one NFL game    71548232-7113-45F1-9AEB-B018E307DBBB.thumb.jpeg.d77d18bc610c0d46e6d97b880dce8ecf.jpeg

AA6BF515-E11D-4907-8D6C-607E4BC6E73F.jpeg

The beauty of this chart is it still holds true if you flip it upside down. They’re at the midway point right now after the season. 

Just wait until they load up with a few former 5-star flameout transfers, “quietly productive” FCS transfers, and some “late riser” 3-star bread and they’ll be climbing back up to the peak in no time. 

Rinse and repeat. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread