Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Just incredible that the employment of Anthony Hill's father was never mentioned before last night, and now it is a stone cold, indisputable fact that we got him a job.

aggierogue: ā€œWhere is all the ā€˜Hillā€™s dad was given a jobā€™ coming from? Hadnā€™t read that until tonight.ā€Ā 
texags: *crickets* Ā 

tejasag: ITā€™S TRUE BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Texifornia, I need a break. This is like trying to eat a dense triple chocolate cake covered in sweetened condensed milk after Thanksgiving.Ā 

Ā 

Fuck it.. MOAR.

Now is not the time to be on a diet. That's what January is for.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

ā€œTime to just raise the moneyā€ is the kind of clueless and flippant line that eats at me on this board and gives me comfort in seeing it on the boards of other schools. That idiot has no idea what heā€™s taking for granted.

Ā 

You are looking at it wrong.Ā  Always appreciate it when a dumbass announces it.Ā Ā 

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Man, now that I know there is a fact creation machine inside TexAgs Iā€™m itching to have someone go insert some crazy ass rumor to see how fast it becomes fact.Ā 

As long as the theme is "furkin sips are pulling all the strings in the world and conspiring to keep the good ags down!", then that entire crazy fuck fanbase will be parroting it by lunchtime and you will be the great aggy prophet. Congrats.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Aggy consistently points to Malik Jefferson being a complete bust... But the guy was still a 3rd round draft pick and played for 4 years in the NFL LOL.Ā 

Aside from the obvious fact that they have only had one LB drafted that high since the formation of the Big 12, I'd be hard pressed to find a single aggy LB besides Von Miller with these accolades.

Sure, he wasn't Ray Lewis, but he still had a better college career than all but one LB they've trotted out there this millennium.

• Hook 'Em 6

I enjoy reading the line ā€œwhy we he go to tu they suck. Theyā€™re trash they are a dumpster fireĀ 

coming from a team with no natties since film was invented, a 5-7 season with a loss to app state and a current roster with 18 people on itĀ 

Ā 

butttt weeeeee are the dumpster fire the 8-4 squad with 4 losses by a combined dozen points or soĀ 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

I enjoy reading the line ā€œwhy we he go to tu they suck. Theyā€™re trash they are a dumpster fireĀ 
coming from a team with no natties since film was invented, a 5-7 season with a loss to app state and a current roster with 18 people on itĀ 
Ā 
butttt weeeeee are the dumpster fire the 8-4 squad with 4 losses by a combined dozen points or soĀ 

Are there any motion pictures from their 1939 season? I don't think I've even seen stills. Randolph would know, but he died of covid.
  • Haha 4

so wtf are all these 'rumors' about the horrible things Texas coaches have done to fuck with aggy all season? i mean i'm pretty sure Texas staff had their hands full just trying to get thru this gotdamn season.

but is surly lacking in rumor and gossip?? i mean we seem pretty damn connected...but i guess city council members and towing/throwing (rocks) warriors don't count as much...

get with it guys, i want some aggy torment scoop!

16 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so wtf are all these 'rumors' about the horrible things Texas coaches have done to fuck with aggy all season? i mean i'm pretty sure Texas staff had their hands full just trying to get thru this gotdamn season.

but is surly lacking in rumor and gossip?? i mean we seem pretty damn connected...but i guess city council members and towing/throwing (rocks) warriors don't count as much...

get with it guys, i want some aggy torment scoop!

We've been showing recruits pics of texags posts and being big meanies...Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, hook me said:

FkHOJGfXEAEzZCU?format=jpg&name=medium

No way did he say the portal is your friend. No way that just happened with the blackhole sucking everyone out of BCS as we speak.Ā 

I mean the portal can be any playerā€™s friend. Just not the aTm teamā€™s friend. Theyā€™re not the same.Ā 

4 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Hope you're jokingĀ 

You make one.Ā 

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread