Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Wouldn't have imagined the "single moms are at fault" take, but hey, put nothing beyond - or beneath - some Ags.

First, the pic, and then the charming comments. (And good that Perroni put the kibbosh on that.)

image.png.43bbaeec4a36c76f4e039d2f7cbb1d3f.png

image.thumb.png.e13d27b435a9853890c7fb5cbb02c94d.png

image.thumb.png.a07bacd0b092e4cdcc5fbf1fee49c3b3.png

image.thumb.png.fcd0f4020317563162b8feb830893977.png

image.thumb.png.14a0038526b27fc1d7d85dac7f9df3b7.png

image.thumb.png.ea863165a9b75ab8284b5eb65cf37f7d.png

image.thumb.png.8d67a130e13b0aa8c8837a4fe156ca37.png

image.thumb.png.504da007da323a3fd4758c2fbd8960c9.png

Fucking yikes that's a bad take on like 20 levels. And he triples down on it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Fucking yikes that's a bad take on like 20 levels. And he triples down on it.

Yep.  

It's one thing to have dopey football opinions.  Stuff like this ... yeah, not the kind of person I would want to know (Aggie or non-Aggie ... .)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Getafix said:

Wouldn't have imagined the "single moms are at fault" take, but hey, put nothing beyond - or beneath - some Ags.

First, the pic, and then the charming comments. (And good that Perroni put the kibbosh on that.)

Ol Dutch1999 sure wants to say the quiet part out loud……

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Always gives me a chuckle when aggy screams "we have more NIL than anyone," and the only NIL opportunity I've heard mention of is the sunflower seeds deal for Foster. Meanwhile you look at Texas NIL and Pancake Factory, Lamborghini, Bijan Mustardson and Wrangler immediately come to mind. Their fan base is as confused about actual NIL as the coaching staff.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Always gives me a chuckle when aggy screams "we have more NIL than anyone," and the only NIL opportunity I've heard mention of is the sunflower seeds deal for Foster. Meanwhile you look at Texas NIL and Pancake Factory, Lamborghini, Bijan Mustardson and Wrangler immediately come to mind. Their fan base is as confused about actual NIL as the coaching staff.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 5

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

8 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Ol Dutch1999 sure wants to say the quiet part out loud……

about as subtle as aggy racism can get

Edited by Bevo14

22 hours ago, closetojumping said:

"We have more resources than anyone!"

They don't have any grasp of the fact that the landscape has fundamentally shifted and they do not, in fact, have more resources than anyone. They no longer possess the brief competitive advantage of being able to moneywhip the market. Everyone else worth a shit is arming themselves to the teeth on the NIL front. Other staffs have added numerous analysts and scouts to be on top of the portal and more advanced high school recruiting. 

Meanwhile, Jimbo Fisher appears to be caught in the same exact trap that his fanbase is caught in. "Why aren't all these guys just taking the money?" Hmm. On top of that, and maybe time will disprove this, but right now ATM looks about as flat-footed in dealing with the portal as any program in the country besides Clemson. Given that Ritz Bitz is a simple idiot, adjusting to the newness of the environment and its pace of change is going to be a challenge not easily overcome. I'm enjoying this.

That resources line is nothing more than a figment of their imagination pounded into them beginning with their goofy "fish camp"!!

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

SOURCES!!!

DFE6B197-046B-413D-BC77-F4E5D46F919A.jpeg

1B05F8C1-127A-4026-AE13-6411F3AF8B17.jpeg

And to think he'd signed before my first cup of coffee finished making...  Fucking morons, Arch has been rock solid from before he announced.  Everyone and their dog knew where he was headed and not a single person outside of a sheep pen were surprised when he made his commitment official.

If you are going to predict the sky is falling, at least pull a Maya...  That way you don't look like a complete moronic sheep fucker while you are still around...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gaffords said:

And to think he'd signed before my first cup of coffee finished making...  Fucking morons, Arch has been rock solid from before he announced.  Everyone and their dog knew where he was headed and not a single person outside of a sheep pen were surprised when he made his commitment official.

If you are going to predict the sky is falling, at least pull a Maya...  That way you don't look like a complete moronic sheep fucker while you are still around...

Calling @HenryJames

3 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

even if he started looking.......................he would pick Colorado over Bama, UGA, USC, etc? at the last possible moment?

anyway, isn't Carter some shitposter anyway?

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Edited by NoName

1 minute ago, NoName said:

even if he started looking.......................he would pick Colorado over Bama, UGA, USC, etc? at the last possible moment?

anyway, isn't Carter some shitposter anyway?

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Don't fall into the easy shit-posting trap when it comes to aTm posters. In that primordial ooze, they might just be that stupid and immediately believe the shit they make up out of thin air. Futureman is a shitposting troll. Ole Carter and Daddy98 very well might be true believers, aka, Aggies. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Don't fall into the easy shit-posting trap when it comes to aTm posters. In that primordial ooze, they might just be that stupid and immediately believe the shit they make up out of thin air. Futureman is a shitposting troll. Ole Carter and Daddy98 very well might be true believers, aka, Aggies. 

Yes, but he's OUR shitposting troll.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XForce said:

The fan fiction and propaganda they put out is next level, we at least have to admit that. 

Nothing like being your own source and using your own boards to "troll" your "rival".

Texas fans who were trolled:. 0

Aggy successfully trolled: elevendy billion.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think friend is code for coworker. 

It's always "buddy" like in the military. They're a bonerfied near-quasi-ersatz military academy, ya know.

And sure, guys with buddies at Texas call us tu. You have any Aggie friends who do that? I don't. They're all embarrassed by it. I'm sure they use it sometimes like we use aggy, but it's not a mantra for them.

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread