Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

It's almost as if gomer isn't self aware enough to realize no P5 OC worth a shit is going to jump on a sinking ship only to have everything they call overridden by the garden Gnome roaming the sidelines..

Unless of course they do a hilariously ridiculous money whip, and that would be par for the aggy course.

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That’s a lady ring on the small hand. So there’s your answer. 

and I’d say jimbo doesn’t have an aggy ring, but it wouldn’t surprise me if a condition of employment there is to accept an aggy ring. 

Maybe it was this guy? 
image.jpeg.53258d6827feaeee8996e5a34eb18298.jpeg

The fact that it took a 10-year $75,000,000 contract to get fucking Jimbo Fisher to leave as he was being farted out of the FSU program he was destroying to coach at A&M should clue them in to how popular the jobs are there. The fact that they decided to actually give Fisher a raise to 10 years guaranteed at just under a $100,000,000 to keep him provided another hint about the joy of coaching the Aggies in College Station.

The Aggies took these clues and concluded it was evidence of how great. They are essential telling everyone and beaming with pride that women love them because they can afford the most expensive hookers. Now they want a threesome including bondage and find the cost prohibitive because nobody is willing.

Of course, it's all worth it because Jimbo knows how to win a national championship.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It’s weird. Every time they find a guy interested, he wants his job description in writing and attached as an exhibit to the contract. Then the talks break down and Jimbo shockingly didn’t offer. 

I miss the old RC Didn't Offer forum those were some magical times.

Man I wish we could get Mike Judge to call in to a Houston area sports radio station and bring back Coach Fisher on a mobile.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The search has extended beyond nsd1 and looks to extend beyond 2022, and Billy is out here trying to sell the perception that there isn't a long list of OCs who have turned Jimbo down.

Jimbo: so whaddaya think?

OC Candidate: Well that offer is definitely nice, and 4x the amount I make now. However, I just don’t….

*****Jimbo cuts him off *****

Jimbo: Wellwewillkeepyainmind. Gottalottaothercandidatestovet - we’llbeintouch 

(Glances at male secretary)

Jimbo: youdunseenthat eh Cleetus? Thataintaturndown. 

"In lieu of having any autonomy, independence from a meddling head coach, or authority in your role as OC, how about we just double your salary? No? Well...how about we just triple your current salary, cowboy? By the way, how do you feel about 2-year contract with a school option for the 3rd year? Also, to get back to one of your first questions, yes, you would be required to live in Collie Station or very close to it. But you'll love it here. Have you ever done the boot slide? No? Oh well we have some traditions here that'll absolutely blow your mind and I'm not even referring to the co-eds."

"I'm going to have to say no, Jimbo. But thank you for your interest. And for getting me a raise that'll enable me to stay where I am, in a location I love, with an even better salary."

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I miss the old RC Didn't Offer forum those were some magical times.

Man I wish we could get Mike Judge to call in to a Houston area sports radio station and bring back Coach Fisher on a mobile.

A guy on my rodeo committee claims his uncle was the inspiration for Boomhauer. Claims to know Mike Judge pretty well. Either his uncle left Mike Judge a voicemail, or somebody is lying. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Hiring a guy who fights like hell for his right to put other people's health and safety at risk would seem very on brand for TAMU. /no CR

Ain't no such thing as a brain con-cus-sion, son. It's either bein' a pussy or not bein' a pussy. Let me cough on your head, and you'll be just fine. No, we're not in London, England, dumbass.

50 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Second best comment on that thread: "Jimbo is clearly waiting for an NFL guy at this point."

Yeah, buddy. Jimbo got that carefully thought out plan to go and lure a big fish...

There's always a secret plan.

They shit the bed recruiting this year, so they assumed the plan was to rely on the portal...

Until they started shitting the bed in the portal, and now they assume plan is to rely on the 22 class to be good enough not to need to recruit new talent this year.

It will be fun to see what plan they default to when the remaining 22 recruits shit the bed next year.

afb0322d-4134-464f-a427-e47f6d30247b_tex

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Second best comment on that thread: "Jimbo is clearly waiting for an NFL guy at this point."

Yeah, buddy. Jimbo got that carefully thought out plan to go and lure a big fish...

A NFL janitor is still an NFL guy

Edited by Bevo14

All you need is 22 players and a couple of kickers to win that natty, dumbasses. They're just depth guys who knew they'd never see the field because the starters are so young and talented. 

No worries here.

[I'd say that represents about half of Texags]

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

WE HAD A GENTLEMAN’S AGREEMENT!!!!  🤣

Sit down and STFU, lessers. You’ll do what you’re told and like it.

Every time that is written on a message board, a Miniature Border Collie angel gets mounted by a Great Dane angel that is snickering as he makes it fit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

I don't know what my favorite thought on that thread was. There were 2 possibilities.

1) No Big 12 can come into the SEC and compete right away, especially those that struggled in the Big 12 recently.

2) The poster that thinks aggy should look for a new conference "business partner."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

This is my favorite: 

image.png.14e4d9d650c8589cfdc45e5d10e32ebc.png

Since aggy joined SEC in 2012,

• FLA as had Dan Mullen, Jim McElwain, and Boom as their HC.  And as many losing seasons as double digit win seasons.  Not exactly "at or near their peak"
  • Auburn. was 2 years removed from their title and went 3-9 in 2012.  They have 2 double digit win seasons and 3 losing seasons.  Peak?
  • Georgia.  They have played Georgia exactly 1 time.  In 11 years.  In the same conference.    Aggy played Vanderbilt 3x in the same time period. WTF?

Classic aggy - lower the bar and change the narrative.  "When we joined the SEC it was a LOS league and big boy football.  We weathered the storm of the greatest college football dynasties ever.   TU and Okie are joining a watered down league.  If they do good it will only because the SEC is weaker now. (unless they do bad, then it will be because TU and Okie are not used to the top to bottom meat grinder. )."  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

I don't know what my favorite thought on that thread was. There were 2 possibilities.

1) No Big 12 can come into the SEC and compete right away, especially those that struggled in the Big 12 recently.

2) The poster that thinks aggy should look for a new conference "business partner."

Aggy negotiating with Sankey

f1a52d43-db69-4ad0-a487-8e4cfe43063a_thu

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread