Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

2 hours ago, Wishbone said:

No words. I know, it’s redundant. But I find it hard to believe that any of these posters have ever attended “college”. Even A&M.

I've met far worse from A&M. It's funny to see all of them in an uproar over Shepherd. It's so bad that most of the mods over there seem to be begging them to have faith and hold on. The only way they seem to be able to calm the masses down is to use Jimbo in a sentence. 

2 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Tommy Nipples, huh?

What an insane burn.  I bet Herman is furiously scheming in Austin about how to respond to being called Tommy Nipples.

Actually sounds like the name of a mob hit man.  

Boss:  Hey, Tommie Nipples, did you take care of that thing?

Tommie Nipples:  Yea, that ting won't be bodering ya anymore.  

• Fuck You 1

Looch's comment that "Texas fans are scum, I wouldn't shake their hand" s*** is over the top. Is he trying to incite a riot? Oops Aggy already did that. 

https://www.barkingcarnival.com/2011/11/22/and-its-good-bye-to-am

Based on Looch's logic, I should spit in the face of every Aggy I meet in the oil and gas business. Yeah, that's not going to work. 

I'm all for being polite in work situations. We can bond over the never ending nightmare that is being an Oilers/Texans fan. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I guess agcat was spewing this theory for the past 2 weeks when every time someone would ask a texags mod how they finish, the first name listed was always javonne shepherd. Until Wednesday. 

Aggy's worldview is just so bizarre. I know they live in the United States, but some of these posts, man, I don't know. A South Korean could read it as North Korean propaganda. 

Can we reach out to some Bama lurkers. Are Auburn fans like this? 

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:
Aggy paid $75 million for post 2009 Mack Brown.

At least they left themselves the option of firing his ass and not having to pay the rest of his contract... Right?? Oh, aggy....

The strangest thing about Jimbo's contract was Buzbee's rant against guaranteed contracts in November 2017. And then Aggy hires Jimbo on December 1, 2017 to a 10 year $75 million guaranteed contract. It tells me old, crazy Clayton Williams co-signed on it.

Aggy gave Jimbo $75 million just to not be spurned again. I know we laugh at them, but those people are entrusted with educating tens of thousands of Texans every year. It's a deeply terrifying realization. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I never understood the crystal balls after the moral victory.  He didn't even go to that game.  Probably put them in because Demas committed that night.

The Demas committing to Aggy remains the creepiest commitment video ever. I mean did Aggy win that game? Gosh darn, you'd think Active National Championship Winning Head Coach Jimbo Fisher just won his second title. I'm about 99% sure I saw champagne and cigars in the background. And heck, maybe that's enough for Aggy. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

19 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The Demas committing to Aggy remains the creepiest commitment video ever. I mean did Aggy win that game? Gosh darn, you'd think Active National Championship Winning Head Coach Jimbo Fisher just won his second title. I'm about 99% sure I saw champagne and cigars in the background. And heck, maybe that's enough for Aggy. 

So glad that when Sam said "we're back" it was after a win and in a bowl game that mattered. 

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Aggsy are the fat girl being invited to the popular kids party.  Just happy to be there.  I bet jimbo laughs his ass off knowing all he has to do is show up and he gets all that money.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I'm about 99% sure I saw champagne and cigars in the background. And heck, maybe that's enough for Aggy. 

Of course it is. They were absolutely ecstatic they didn’t get dry prison raped on national tv. Big loss-win for them.

11 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

Nobody but Texas and aggy gives a shit about Shepherd, Shock the Nation already happened  and it was Texas and Bru McCoy that attracted national attention.

This is starting to feel like the Coburn and Ingram recruitments last year. Aggy boards just fixating on a kid between NSD1 and NSD2 with their mods whipping up all kinds of frenzy about a late Jimbo flip, only to try and bring them back to earth a few days before signing. The profile seems to be similar, quiet or slightly mercurial kids that dont say much publicly and have even a slight bit of interest in aggy due to proximity, which gives their mods all kinds of white space to build a narrative.

i also agree with the sentiment that aggy has gone sharply off a cliff once Brewster left. We know that Turner isnt worth a shit on his own, Craig is just a sleeze ball bag man, and Price seems like he may be their best recruiter on staff at the moment outside of maybe Elko??  Graham, Linguist, and Peveto havent done shit despite having wide open depth charts at their positions. This seems like it is setting up to be a rinse and repeat of Sumlin. I guess we owe Mack one last clap clap clap. Brewster was on the first train out of that shit hole.. 

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

i also agree with the sentiment that aggy has gone sharply off a cliff once Brewster left. We know that Turner isnt worth a shit on his own, Craig is just a sleeze ball bag man, and Price seems like he may be their best recruiter on staff at the moment outside of maybe Elko??  Graham, Linguist, and Peveto havent done shit despite having wide open depth charts at their positions. This seems like it is setting up to be a rinse and repeat of Sumlin. I guess we owe Mack one last clap clap clap. Brewster was on the first train out of that shit hole.. 

Not to mention Linguist and Peveto seem like shitty coaches as well.  They think Turner is some all time great OL coach, but his lines have sucked the last 3 years and they never want to acknowledge the fact he was coaching RB's before Rumlin brought him back.

2 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Did it come out why he left them for the Heels? I’m sure one response will be it wasn’t lit anymore lol.

When you leave a first year job with all of the money available that you can bilk out of those gomers to go to a school with half the resources to go work for a coach that fired you for boning coworkers wives, there is no positive way to spin that narrative for aggy.

3 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Did it come out why he left them for the Heels? I’m sure one response will be it wasn’t lit anymore lol.

Not sure it “came out” but brewster always hated CS. Always. He was looking for nfl gigs before he went with brown. But i believe the closest youll get to an admission was that the aggy moderators said he had a home in the NC area  

17 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Have you ever been to College Station? Ever met an aggie? Within reason, I’d happily take a pay cut to get away from that place and those people. You can feel certain that Jimbo feels the same. He’s just making enough money that it will take his mind off of aggy. 

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Have you ever been to College Station? Ever met an aggie? Within reason, I’d happily take a pay cut to get away from that place and those people. You can feel certain that Jimbo feels the same. He’s just making enough money that it will take his mind off of aggy. 

He’s a little man. Right now, aggy treats him like a very big man. He is going to like it in CS while he is “big.” Little man will not like it when they start questioning his bigness.

10 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Have you ever been to College Station? Ever met an aggie? Within reason, I’d happily take a pay cut to get away from that place and those people.

I had applications out for jobs that would have been a decent sized pay cut. Fortunately I'm making a lateral move instead. Advantage Walden.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not to mention Linguist and Peveto seem like shitty coaches as well.  They think Turner is some all time great OL coach, but his lines have sucked the last 3 years and they never want to acknowledge the fact he was coaching RB's before Rumlin brought him back.

It shows in the results too.  Their pass pro was hideous: 35 sacks in 13 games when you have a mobile QB is terrible.

41 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Jimbo is going to be old and on Medicare when he finally gets out of that shithole, but he will have wads of goober cash and 10 years worth of torture.  

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Jimbo is going to be old and on Medicare when he finally gets out of that shithole, but he will have wads of goober cash and 10 years worth of torture.  

I would think the plan it to get fired before then.  $75 mil guaranteed allows him to negotiate a hell of a buyout after they've already paid him $30 mil of it by year 4.

• Like 2