Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

20 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I like how they talk about finally beating LSU as some sort of certainty because of the losing streak, but have no issues believing they will just continue to beat Arkansas. 

And continuing to beat South Carolina.

So they have 21 commits and probably will take 28 from what aggy boards say.  So remainng 7 spots could look like this:  **Keep in mind I'm not counting the inevitable decommits.

1.  Spiller - RB

2.  Wydermyer - TE

3.  Stripling - DL

4.  Carter - CB

5.  Another WR - ???

6.  Another LB - ???

7. ??  OL, DB, WR, or DB??

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

20 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So they have 21 commits and probably will take 28 from what aggy boards say.  So remainng 7 spots could look like this:  **Keep in mind I'm not counting the inevitable decommits.

1.  Spiller - RB

2.  Wydermyer - TE

3.  Stripling - DL

4.  Carter - CB

5.  Another WR - ???

6.  Another LB - ???

7. ??  OL, DB, WR, or DB??

Don't think they can take 28 now with the transfer of miles 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So if you need a few seasons in the sec to understand the type of players needed to win in the sec, how does jimbo know?  How does elko?  Or are turner and price running recruiting this cycle?

natty-winning coaches understand everything and are the greatest thing evar ya stupid sip. You'd know if you guyz had ever had a natty-winning coach.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 3

SEC 18 year olds are just soooo much bigger and stronger and physical! So much better at athletics!! BDF 18 year olds are small and unathletic and soft! This is fact!! Jimbo understands this!!!!

Also, the earth is flat. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

SEC 18 year olds are just soooo much bigger and stronger and physical! So much better at athletics!! BDF 18 year olds are small and unathletic and soft! This is fact!! Jimbo understands this!!!!

Also, the earth is flat. 

They obviously shower with deer antler spray exclusive to the SEC

I love how he starts out by saying he has not seen our recruits but already knows theirs are better fits. Maybe, he says he might look at them but for know he is going to go with his view that they are not as good as theirs. 

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

DhhIaATVQAED1i1.jpgDhhIc48VAAACFut.jpgDhhIeyhVMAAt_59.jpg

This makes no sense concerning OOS guys.

Floyd - there isn't a LB in the state as good as him

Smith - there isn't a slot in the state as good as him, and aggy has had no affect on our WR board.

Watson - the coaching staff didn't like Wolfe, and Carter as off the field issues though Carter might still be a take in this class

Adimora - missing on Williams and Richardson allowed Chris to move up the board.

Liebrock - he's the best TE committed to either school.

They also have more OOS commits than Texas does currently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

I love how he starts out by saying he has not seen our recruits but already knows theirs are better fits. Maybe, he says he might look at them but for know he is going to go with his view that they are not as good as theirs. 

aww...aggy being aggy. that's so adorable.

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

DhhIaATVQAED1i1.jpg

They''ll never admit their two best seasons in the SEC were from guys Mike Sherman recruited to play in the Big 12.

They are some of the dumbest fans. If this whole belief was true then Alabama, Auburn, LSU, and Georgia are the only ones really recruiting SEC players, cause they’re the only ones winning. The rest of those losers in the SEC must be recruiting Big 12 type players. 

19 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

This makes no sense concerning OOS guys.

Floyd - there isn't a LB in the state as good as him

Smith - there isn't a slot in the state as good as him, and aggy has had no affect on our WR board.

Watson - the coaching staff didn't like Wolfe, and Carter as off the field issues though Carter might still be a take in this class

Adimora - missing on Williams and Richardson allowed Chris to move up the board.

Liebrock - he's the best TE committed to either school.

They also have more OOS commits than Texas does currently.

You don't want Carter.  The TCU staff knows a whole lot more about him than anyone else and didn't offer.  Based on what I've been told from people at Aledo, they were not sad to see him transfer.   

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, angelos's frog said:

You don't want Carter.  The TCU staff knows a whole lot more about him than anyone else and didn't offer.  Based on what I've been told from people at Aledo, they were not sad to see him transfer.   

Then he'll be a perfect aggy.

So nobody is telling us anything about what his problems are. Just vague notions that's he's a character problem.

The SEC physicalness is such a stupid premise.  Any overall advantage the SEC has because of slightly better athletes (as noted per the NFL draft) is offset by the fact that Big 12 players are covering more space per game and playing quite a few more plays.

7 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Then he'll be a perfect aggy.

So nobody is telling us anything about what his problems are. Just vague notions that's he's a character problem.

From CTJ in the Texas 2019 thread:

"The Other Carter - This is a top 50 national prospect. He has a really, really bad guy in the nuclear family and, more or less, it makes him a guy that Texas will watch elsewhere. Things change, but while he’s interested, they’re really not."

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

"The Other Carter - This is a top 50 national prospect. He has a really, really bad guy in the nuclear family and, more or less, it makes him a guy that Texas will watch elsewhere. Things change, but while he’s interested, they’re really not."

There's always a dad...or a brother.

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Seen on another board his grades are horrible.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Hopefully that bad influence is on the other side of the family as Taurean Carter

Also, the earth is flat. 
Wrong bucko...

The earth is oblong.

24 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Hopefully that bad influence is on the other side of the family as Taurean Carter

Look up the definition of nuclear family. And Carter himself isn’t apparently a sweetheart either, so, yeah, Taurean Carter is going to be just fine the further away he gets from his cousin’s crew. 

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

Yeah! 

*Don’t know what he’s talking about since I’ve live too far away for too long.

They're owned by aggy and had to shut down operations because listeria killed a couple people and they couldn't keep out of the shit because they are a company ran by aggy. So people get sick and some die. You're up to speed. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

They're owned by aggy and had to shut down operations because listeria killed a couple people and they couldn't keep out of the shit because they are a company ran by aggy. So people get sick and some die. You're up to speed. 

Thank you. Had seen they were pulled off the shelf at some point, probably a ticker across the bottom of the screen, but never researched why, and didn’t know the aggy relationship. All makes sense now. 

Aggy roller coaster extends beyond football for sure.

BIL in aledo says otherwise, he is friends with the OC and the OC was sad to see him go. My nephew is a year younger (baseball team) and said if there was any trouble out of him then it's under wraps.

21 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

DhhIaATVQAED1i1.jpg

They''ll never admit their two best seasons in the SEC were from guys Mike Sherman recruited to play in the Big 12.

I don't know if I've seen that point written.  It was understood, but the way you wrote it makes one just shake their head.

It would be amusing if A&M signed three "corners" after taking zero the last two classes, consisting of a stud safety, a DB who sucks in coverage and will likely bust, and an actual corner with off the field concerns who might not even qualify 

1 minute ago, Fud said:

It would be amusing if A&M signed three "corners" after taking zero the last two classes, consisting of a stud safety, a DB who sucks in coverage and will likely bust, and an actual corner with off the field concerns who might not even qualify 

Oh I'm sure they'll put Wolfe at CB and we will see Debione Renfro-like results.

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy boards already talking about grey shirting some of these lower rated commits because they are going to fill up and the 5* studs will be wanting in later.

They're better off cutting fat from the current roster than pushing those guys back into the 2020 class, but whatever floats their boat 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy boards already talking about grey shirting some of these lower rated commits because they are going to fill up and the 5* studs will be wanting in later.

Except the NCAA pretty much put an end to greyshirting a year ago. But by all means aggy, go right ahead.

Edited by Vertigo