Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Perhaps they should ask why Fisher is more concerned with winning perception contests (Shepherd) than finding good players.

What they aren't acknowledging is that they beat us to the punch for the 2019 class. In doing so, they took commits from a lot of players without them playing a snap of their senior seasons. They took commitments from some players that they probably wouldn't have had they waited.

In contrast, we waited to see who we liked and made some late offers. Partially because we got caught flat-footed at the start of the '19 cycle. There are advantages to both styles. Obviously, we decided to get a jump on 2020 because we didn't like how '19 played out in some respects.

They can have Shepherd. They're going to crow about it whether he signs with them or with us. I'd rather not have a cancer on my team.

12 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Becoming? It has been this way for a long time. The intensity has gone up recently because it is currently the only way aggy can measure themselves against Texas. They truly believe the 75 million bought them recruiting dominance now and forever over the “durn sips,” and their collective meltdown just reinforces that. They really and truly care more about recruiting perception (versus tu) than their actual on field performance. It is fucking hysterical.  

Ironically (not that they're aware of it), their mantra is Texas is all about perception. This, of course, implies that Aggies are all about actual achievements. 

Of course, they have no stake in wanting to be perceived as the university of Texas. They never even think about it.

Blakes-Baseball.jpg

4 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Seriously? You are trying to apply logic and reason to any of this?

No shit...recall back in the 2000's....the Aggy Logic on Mack Brown was:  His recruiting classes are always overrated and he sucks as a coach and just wins because he has more talent than everyone else.

11 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Does anyone have video of this promise?  I know I saw it at one time and it’s actually true.  Might have been when they gave him his 20__ National Championship trophy. 

Here's an article but no video https://247sports.com/Bolt/Jimbo-Fisher-Texas-AM-football-will-have-No-1-or-No-2-class-in-2019--114885952/

7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Jimbo’s sorry, but he’s just thinking of the right words to say
He knows they don't sound the way he planned them to be
But if aggy’ll wait around awhile, he’ll make them fall for him 
He promises, he promises he will

It's amazing your whore of a mother had such a clever son

Here's a clue, Kevin. Something I learned from my grandfather, a long time ago, when I was just in kindergarten, and he was explaining this whole "Watergate" thing that was preempting my cartoons: "If you don't want people repeating your words back to you, keep your teeth together." Sage advice, even before the internet.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Again, 247's rankings have 18 of our recruits with a lower ranking than the composite.  And only 4 of our recruits ranked higher than the composite.

What happened was 247 had so many of our recruits well below the other services.  And they adjusted that.  They still are lower.  Just not as low.

Hey we are aware that A&M fans are insane and will dream up whatever crazy delusional thing they can think of to keep their narrative going. You don't have to tell us.

We live and die by vicarious success and off-field victory. 247 is all a big BOMC to make us come in heartbreakingly second to big bro aggy in final 2019 recruiting rankings. Wait. Maybe not.

Their bitch is that they don't like a subjective rating system that puts them above us. Every time you think aggy can't behave more idiotically, they take it to another level.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

We live and die by vicarious success and off-field victory. 247 is all a big BOMC to make us come in heartbreakingly second to big bro aggy in final 2019 recruiting rankings. Wait. Maybe not.

Their bitch is that they don't like a subjective rating system that puts them above us. Every time you think aggy can't behave more idiotically, they take it to another level.

...and levels of stupid are something they will never run out of.

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

"Have their teams been any good?  Nope."

I guess a national title and another national title game appearance don't rate.  But I understand aggy not being able to comprehend such things.  Talk about fake news.  Lulz.

They just think MNCs should be determined by a rambunctious game of Rock Paper Scissors like they were in the good old days 80 years ago when they "won" one.

23 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They just think MNCs should be determined by a rambunctious game of Rock Paper Scissors like they were in the good old days 80 years ago when they "won" one.

Also, if they're fellating a fellow SEC member when they win, they think there's some sort of transmission process to them.