2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

57 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Side note--I made the mistake of visiting an Arkansas fan forum... Those guys are high as an MFing kite. About 95% of them have Texas penciled in as an automatic win, saying that they have comparable talent and better coaching lol...

Their whole mindset is that they are playing Texas early and in a new system and that Sark is an average-at-best HC. I hope Sark comes out AGNB and absolutely embarrasses them to the tune of 66-10 or something like that. It would be glorious.

1 hour ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Side note--I made the mistake of visiting an Arkansas fan forum... Those guys are high as an MFing kite. About 95% of them have Texas penciled in as an automatic win, saying that they have comparable talent and better coaching lol...

Get used to it. Every SEC team thinks every game should be an automatic win, especially non conference opponents. It makes the hooting and hollering and tears all the better when we walk out to midfield and kick that razorback mascot right in the dick. Side note.. Do not do this to an ACTUAL razorback, even if you think you can outrun them *cough* drunk CTJ *cough*

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Their whole mindset is that they are playing Texas early and in a new system and that Sark is an average-at-best HC. I hope Sark comes out AGNB and absolutely embarrasses them to the tune of 66-10 or something like that. It would be glorious.

You honestly think we'll get within a field goal and not ask Dicker to boot an 80 yarder through the uprights as time expires? 

Edited by Eggo

12 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Surly needs shirts with AGNB on the left pocket area and some badass image on the back!!! 🤘 

Edit:  @immamac

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Eggo said:

You honestly think we'll get within a field goal and not ask Dicker to boot an 80 yarder through the uprights as time expires? We didn't hire no bitch coaching staff who settles for 66.

I have absolutely ZERO doubt that Dicker has the fucking melons to nail an 80 yarder and flash a coy little smile to the entire piglet sideline but, yes, I do have some doubt that Sark would send the FG unit out for that attempt at the end of a game. Especially since so many people/teams are fucking bitch made and would take that as an egregious act of douchebaggery and immediately paint a bullseye on Texas (let's be honest, we already have the bullseye). 

If I'm HC? FUCK YEAH GO FOR IT

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Truth: If you're trying to rehydrate with beer, the less alcohol, the better. Anything with more than 5% will make you worse off, and most IPAs are over 5%.

But you just gotta drink water with your beer. Which you do anyway, so you're not hungover.

What are you, like a beer scientist or something?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Surly needs shirts with AGNB on the left pocket area and some badass image on the back!!! 🤘 

Edit:  @immamac

The badass image on the back? 

My vote is for Matthew and Bevo passing a dooby in the front seat of the burnt orange Cadillac whilst burning the rears off on San Jacinto with That Smell blaring on the radio. Not sure how they'll put all that into caricature or whatever but I'll buy a dozen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

IPA is a summer beer talk not going away

Yet all it would take is a simple doodle from you of a nodding dick or exasperated aggy mumbling “Furk,” and all the silly talk would indeed go away. Funny how that works. 

So, shove the baby powder down your legal briefs and get to doodling, funny man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Waterface said:

What are you, like a beer scientist or something?

no but i stayed in a holiday inn express last night

actual beer scientists say that any difference in rehydration between weak beer, strong beer, and sports beverages is short lived

There was no difference in NFB between the different beverages. Only a short-lived difference between full-strength beer and the isotonic sports drink in urine output and NFB was observed after mild exercise-induced dehydration. Fluid replacement – either in the form of non-alcoholic beer, low-alcoholic beer, full-strength beer, water, or an isotonic sports drink of 100% of body mass loss was not sufficient to achieve full rehydration. The combination of a moderate amount of beer, with varying alcohol content, enough water or electrolyte- and carbohydrate beverages, and salty foods might improve rehydration, but more research is needed.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Jesus Christ what a pack of inveterate drunks. 

Edit: not yet posted so I'll say I do like a cold Mexican beer on a hot day.

spacer.png

Micheladas FTMFW!  Colombian style...without the tomato juice. Lager of choice + Lime Reduction + Salt on the rim. Add a splash of Tapatio if you like...but don't overwhlem the fucker with tomato juice.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Izhmash said:

Micheladas FTMFW!  Colombian style...without the tomato juice. Lager of choice + Lime Reduction + Salt on the rim. Add a splash of Tapatio if you like...but don't overwhlem the fucker with tomato juice.

Yeah Micheladas with tomato juice suck. Lime juice, dash of hot sauce, chili salt on the rim, that's good shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

IPA is not a good summer beer.

IPA is not a good winter beer.

IPA is not a good spring beer.

IPA is not a good fall beer.

TLDR; IPA sucks

ipas are to beer what boyshorts were to women's lingerie

there's a couple of em that aren't bad and underwear is underwear, but overall a terrible fad, an awful thing, where nearly every alternative is better

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

ipas are to beer what boyshorts were to women's lingerie

there's a couple of em that aren't bad and underwear is underwear, but overall a terrible fad, an awful thing, where nearly every alternative is better

I'd rather freeball than wear underwear.  So if it's between IPA and something other than IPA, I'll take something other.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Is it really a "fad" if you were writing about it 15 years ago?

(Fwiw helles, kolsch and domestic macrolager are my preferred hot weather beer choices).

Yeah, because the fad is over. I mean, you can still buy them, but it's not the thing literally everyone is wearing any more.