The University of Texas (and other national programs) to be featured in Madden 22

Sir Ulrich

7 minutes ago, fellside said:

Of all the amazing secondary players to choose from... That list is random as hell.

I think they tried to include as many current NFLers as possible and filled in the gaps with "legends". It certainly makes for a bizarre roster but I get what they're going for.

Exciting look for Swaim, except they spelled his name wrong. I guess they didn’t just want to recreate the 05-06 team but Dave Thomas should clearly be there. 

They also seemed to lean heavy toward current NFL players, Hill and Boyd over guys like Aaron Ross, Westbrook, Aaron Williams. Makes it weird that Diggs isn’t there though.

Edited by UncleSonny
Nevermind, I missed Diggs at the top

35 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Exciting look for Swaim, except they spelled his name wrong. I guess they didn’t just want to recreate the 05-06 team but Dave Thomas should clearly be there. 

They also seemed to lean heavy toward current NFL players, Hill and Boyd over guys like Aaron Ross, Westbrook, Aaron Williams. Makes it weird that Diggs isn’t there though.

I assume thats because they are already licensed through the group NFL licensing deal.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

My son is playing it as we speak. Just doing read options with Vince up ans down the field lol 

Nice!

I'll have to download for my PS4. Glad I have a jailbroken one though because I don't want to pay for the NFL part that I'd never play.

Clemson, Miami (Fla.), LSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Oregon, Nebraska and Michigan State

Including Michigan State and not Michigan brings the LULZ

aggy can at least console themselves their 3rd daddy Bama isnt on there..

Until EA releases the standalone game "NCAA: Bama".
Just Bama and aggy, no messing about with stats or difficulty sliders. It will go down as one of the most difficult games in history (or easiest) depending on which team you choose.
  • Haha 2

So OU wide receiver, Roy Williams, intercepts Simms pass in Dallas?  I haz confuse.  

they've had a huge office in Austin for years now, you think they'd have just inadvertently got their facts straight before going to print.  I don't have a video game console, but I have to admit---I would really like to play this game now.

Again, if they can do this, why couldn’t they just make a full game? All it takes is the schools okaying it. I don’t need Bijan to look exactly like Bijan or have the correct name. Just give me the option to edit players. Like the old days.

Besides most of the rosters will be computer generated after a couple of seasons anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

I hate EA sports. They haven't put out a good game since NCAA 14
That game wasn't even that good. I think it gets a lot praise because that was the last one they made and the most recent one left. But it was full of flaws like a normal EA football game. Maddens and NCAA have been bad for a very long time. I went back and tried to play NCAA14 and it was brutal for me.
  • Haha 1

Clemson, Miami (Fla.), LSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Oregon, Nebraska and Michigan State

How in the hell is Michigan St on this list for football? I guess I don't get their criteria for adding these teams. They are a basketball school and very meh at football

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 8/31/2021 at 11:01 AM, Zeus said:
I hate EA sports. They haven't put out a good game since NCAA 14

That game wasn't even that good. I think it gets a lot praise because that was the last one they made and the most recent one left. But it was full of flaws like a normal EA football game. Maddens and NCAA have been bad for a very long time. I went back and tried to play NCAA14 and it was brutal for me.

Well it at least has the ability to download new rosters every year from Operation Sports. Then I can play some games with Florida and Texas and learn all the players names. 

Does Madden NCAA have the ability to DL custom rosters?

18 hours ago, ousux said:
18 hours ago, Deej said:
Until EA releases the standalone game "NCAA: Bama".

Just Bama and aggy, no messing about with stats or difficulty sliders. It will go down as one of the most difficult games in history (or easiest) depending on which team you choose.

If you let the computer sim the game 100,000 times how many does aggy win?

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 8/31/2021 at 12:36 PM, Incredulity said:

How in the hell is Michigan St on this list for football? I guess I don't get their criteria for adding these teams. They are a basketball school and very meh at football

...and no Ohio State?

36 minutes ago, F250 said:

It was a very disappointing game.  I remember fiddling with the dials to adjust the direction of the players and they just kept bouncing all over the damn place. Useless!!!

And that oversized QB throwing that fucking cotton ball was the dumbest idea ever.